Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1013.jpeg

I was not expecting to see a half naked Liv whilst browsing Channel 4 Documentaries…

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but she said recently she works 6 days a week but now only up to a 20 hour contract. How many hours was she working a day….. and she was EXHAUSTED after a hard week.

Reactions: 2
She's going to eat better and start exercising to feel better but it's not about her weight.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
that ‘healthy girl era’ insta thing she posted, I watched expecting her to suddenly appear in her pants, rubbing belly, saying ‘just kidding!! Love your fupa!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that ‘healthy girl era’ insta thing she posted, I watched expecting her to suddenly appear in her pants, rubbing belly, saying ‘just kidding!! Love your fupa!!’
To me she's clearly uncomfortable with her weight and that's OK. If it's impacting on your health then it's OK to say it and lose a few pounds/inches whatever. To do it the right way not crash dieting. Own it girrrrlll

Reactions: 6
I think she feels like tit because she eats crappy frozen food all day 😅

She doesn’t know what her content should be. It’s so obvious how she’s flip flopping in the hope something sticks and gets her paid.

On the beg for gig tickets whilst wearing an outfit head to toe PR gifted.

Advertising walking alone with ear plugs in as a woman is so insane. Hope everyone has way more common sense than Liv.

Advertising walking alone with ear plugs in as a woman is so insane. Hope everyone has way more common sense than Liv.
but also, who needs Loops on a nature walk? I wear mine at work and the supermarket. Like hearing the breeze in the trees and birds tweeting is NICE 😅 or put on music.
god I hate how she talks it makes my spine itch.

I get stressed running with both headphones in but then think I’m already running so I can run away 😂 lazy girl era since the start of January? Since forever, she does nothing. Ask for more hours at work then you can justify being lazy at night or on the weekend.

Did I miss something? She’s now back on the self love positivity train but this time with a fringe and make up that does nothing for her complexion or skin tone?

Why does she promote loving her body when she openly admits to not feeling attractive in the body she’s in.