Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to another free gig. This time a "PR invite" 🙄
For sitting on her arse and doing what?! She never critically reviews or evaluates these events. When do these "influencers" ever....!

Meanwhile there are strikes happening all over because people are over worked and grossly underpaid and under valued. Make it make sense 😒😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And here she goes "praying" for Taylor Swift tickets. Why don't you just buy them like the rest of us you cheap bint? 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Considering Liv herself is broke as duck and in debt, you’d think she’d be more mindful and considerate about what she advertises and which companies she works with? ourplace is not the sort of brand I would ever have imagined her working with or them with her with for the fact she could never afford a £140 pot herself and she also lives on chicken nuggets. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Liv post food content aside from her weekly Zizzi’s (which is another problem in of itself).
How am I supposed to be influenced by a 30 year old woman who eats like a toddler and her cooking skills only extend to her putting a tray in the oven?

Reactions: 6
She always has problems with receptionists?
If she began every interaction with that condescending, mumbling, entitled tone I’d also speak to her like tit.

‘What I WANT…’

Okaayyyy….

Reactions: 3
As someone who works in a pharmacy I can safely say that we just love to single out individual people, be absolutely rude to them for no reason and not give them their medication for the hell of it. It makes our job so much easier 🙄

Reactions: 11
I haven’t caught up on her since she blocked me is she trying to act sexy/sultry here 😂😂 the dirty socks top off the look 👌

also please don’t say she’s going to try and become a fitness influencer now for duck sake 😂
I really wanted this to be satire but the more I see it the more it feels genuine..

"I've not eaten yet"

How trigging for some of her followers... Not the sort of thing you want to see written from someone who bangs on about MH and Eating Disorders!!

Reactions: 5
My heart bleeds for her having to work.... Not!

If you're trying to be "real" Liv you're well off the mark. D- at best 🙄

Must be proper failing with making money on the influence side of things if she’s working 6 days a week.

Reactions: 2
Must be proper failing with making money on the influence side of things if she’s working 6 days a week.
That’s all I took from that story too. It’s laughable that she thinks she’s an influencer at this point.

Reactions: 1
Find it shocking she’s still invited to panels to discuss influencing. Do these people even do an iota of research?!
Nah they just wait for the likes of Liv to beg and agree on and appearance only for them to never mention it again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just seen her post where she says do we recover from an eating disorder, explained in the caption that she suffered till she was 16 then danced around saying ‘yes we do’
Errrrrm is she forgetting her binge eating disorder phase not too long ago? How is that recovering?

Just seen her post where she says do we recover from an eating disorder, explained in the caption that she suffered till she was 16 then danced around saying ‘yes we do’
Errrrrm is she forgetting her binge eating disorder phase not too long ago? How is that recovering?
Totally forgot about that, just like Liv has!

Reactions: 4