Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Liv use to be a vegetarian? I’m really confused by her chicken dinner post. I swear she was a vegetarian 😂🫣

Did Liv use to be a vegetarian? I’m really confused by her chicken dinner post. I swear she was a vegetarian 😂🫣
I remember that. but just like everything else like her YouTube, vlogs and that clothes brand, she probably just gave that up too

Reactions: 2
God she looks like utter shite. And that's not because of her body, she just looks a greasy dirty mess, like actually grubby 🥴

Oh noooo what is that grey patch on the forehead?! 😩😩 did she not paint the foundation high up enough?

Reactions: 1
Showing her skincare routine just as one of the items has run out. She's lamenting about it whilst also tagging the brand :rolleyes: very transparent beg for more freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is the product?
How has it worked so well for you?
Where can I buy it that isnt a link to line your pockets?

No I dont need you to take your meds with me. I am a grown adult just about managing my life.

Put a T-Shirt on then. Attention seeking madam!!

Screenshot_20230905-123856_Instagram.jpg
OMFG how dirty is that towel? I don't understand how she is supposed to be 'influencing' people at all, the only thing I am influenced to do is brush my teeth and wash my towels. Why would anyone aspire to be like this? I totally get that she wants to show a normal and relatable side of herself, but this is not right at all.

Reactions: 6
Im glad to see Liv up and moving. Maybe the new found endorphins will spir her on to showering/bathing/maintaining her personal hygiene more often too? Although I fear itll be short Liv'd 😜

Reactions: 3