Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once worked with Rufus Hound shortly after he’d appeared in a play (I want to say One Man, Two Guvnors) with Robert Lindsay. Safe to say there was no love lost between the stars - Rufus had nothing positive to say about his cast mate.

At a similar sort of time, I did some work with Ross Noble who was a complete delight. Other celebs I’ve had pleasure (or otherwise) of working with are James McAvoy (lovely) and Nell McAndrew (agent hung up on me - this was in 2017, not 1996 when she might have at least been a name!)
Ok, wasn't going to blow my trumpet but won an award at a Yorkshire Young Achievers event back in 2000. Gaynor Faye was another winner. Met some of the Emmerdiddle cast and other local celebs. Going to the loo after my 'turn', a lass pulled me and said she was there with her friend, Nell Mc Andrew, who was also up for an award (there were non-celeb winners, like me, in different categories). Innocently, I asked 'Oh, who is she?' (not Nikki Grahame style, I hasten to add!). Friend looked a bit affronted I didn't know of her. In my defence, while I was on the podium getting my bit of glass, I realized my strapless bra had descended to my waist and was 'venturing South'. I was frozen in in terror because Yorkshire telly and the Yorkshire Evening Post had their cameras pointed at me and I was concerned it would be down by my ankles while going down the stairs (I'd lost weight and not taken the underwear situation into account). I was en route to the loo to 'sort things out', hence being a bit distracted.

The lovely Mike Morris (TV presenter, R.I.P.) also called me over for a congratulatory kiss and hug. Couldn't believe he had remembered me from a brief encounter during his breakfast telly days 8 years before. Couldn't exactly say 'Ta all the same, Mike, but I need to sort me bra out'

A year later, I was asked to attend a promo event for the following year's awards and met Lisa Riley, who was very nice to chat to. We were the only women of a similar age there. On getting home that afternoon, the events of 9/11 were unfolding and it's best just to say that the morning disappeared into oblivion. The promo was in the local rag about a week later, but very much scaled-down. I only looked at it once as it made me feel sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad you posted this, because I got my Lisa’s confused and thought we were talking about Lisa I’Anson, in my defence someone up thread mentioned Lisa getting a new radio job and Lisa I’Anson was a DJ and on Celeb BB 😞

She was pretty wild in her time,wasn't she? I remembered 'eyes' and a quick Google gives me this from Popbitch:
DJ Lisa I’Anson was once spotted at a party in Ibiza’s Manumission Motel having liquid LSD dropped in her eyes, while being pleasured by a lady with a strap-on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She was pretty wild in her time,wasn't she? I remembered 'eyes' and a quick Google gives me this from Popbitch:
DJ Lisa I’Anson was once spotted at a party in Ibiza’s Manumission Motel having liquid LSD dropped in her eyes, while being pleasured by a lady with a strap-on.
Sounds like a good night 💦 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t zlebs find normal hobbies?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sounds like she would get on with Cara Delevinge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn't everyone do that when they go to Ibiza?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rob is lovely! Very naturally funny, and charming.
Saw Lee Mack about 10 years ago at the races. He was incredibly stuck up, refused to take pictures with anyone and even used the infamous line "do you know who I am??" when he was denied entry into the county stand.
I actually didn't know him, it was my partner at the time that pointed him out.

**edit** sorry I quoted the wrong person!

Anyone got any tea on Lee Mack or Rob Brydon?
Meant to quote you House of Tea :)

Reactions: 5
Rob is lovely! Very naturally funny, and charming.
He came across as horribly sleazy on that travel show with Steve Coogan.

Re the post that said Elton John could be the 'wrong un' that Mark Williams Thomas is talking about. I'd be shocked - never heard anything like that in relation to him and underage boys. I read something about his injunction before but I thought it was in relation to him cheating on his husband (or vice versa).

I think Elton is a cranky f*cker and certainly no angel but I don't think he's *that* type - I could be way off the mark tho

As an aside, I must be in the minority for not liking Eltons music (apart from the Lion King songs)
I find Elton John absolutely repulsive, amoral and vile, which from all accounts he is.

Reactions: 13
Think the press are trolling Gemma Collins as she "shows off her incredible weight loss" with pictures like this
1666298421346.png

Whilst also showcasing Alison Hammond's incredible weight loss
1666298731412.png

I think Alison is looking great at the moment. Gemma looks the same as always.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hi folks. Lurker here , thought I'd take the plunge and join and share my pretty weak, unexciting tea!

My recently retired aunt worked cabin crew for BA for 30 years so has met a lot of famous faces. Mostly long haul transatlantic. Her experience was the more minor the celeb, the worse the attitude.

The lead singer of the (90s?) girl band Cleopatra she said was a nightmare. One hit and she thought she was this huge star. Treated the crew like tit. Temper tantrums, the works.

Twiggy - pulled the "don't you know who I am" thing when told her carry on wouldn't fit in the overhead so would have to check it into the hold. She held the flight up an hour arguing about it.

Victoria Beckham - surprisingly nice and chatted for a bit but slept most of the flight

Bigger stars she encounted - Madonna, utterly horrible to the crew. Rude and disrespectful.

Janet Jackson - couldn't be nicer . Very down to earth for such a big star, almost shy but happily spent some time with the crew after the flight, signed autographs etc then had to rush off.. Asked questions and just seemed genuinely interested in chatting with them, Left the crew a very generous tip.

Joan Rivers - again very friendly and generous. A right good laugh. Stayed behind after the flight and chatted. Also left a generous tip.

Richard Attenborough - friendly chap . Chatted away

Mel Gibson - friendly but didn't want to talk much. She fancied the arse off him so she was rather flustered when dealing with him, all the female crew swooning over him which he apparently enjoyed every second of!

Lots of others she's told me about that I can't remember! Ps sorry for the essay 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Hi folks. Lurker here , thought I'd take the plunge and join and share my pretty weak, unexciting tea!

My recently retired aunt worked cabin crew for BA for 30 years so has met a lot of famous faces. Mostly long haul transatlantic. Her experience was the more minor the celeb, the worse the attitude.

The lead singer of the (90s?) girl band Cleopatra she said was a nightmare. One hit and she thought she was this huge star. Treated the crew like tit. Temper tantrums, the works.

Twiggy - pulled the "don't you know who I am" thing when told her carry on wouldn't fit in the overhead so would have to check it into the hold. She held the flight up an hour arguing about it.

Victoria Beckham - surprisingly nice and chatted for a bit but slept most of the flight

Bigger stars she encounted - Madonna, utterly horrible to the crew. Rude and disrespectful.

Janet Jackson - couldn't be nicer . Very down to earth for such a big star, almost shy but happily spent some time with the crew after the flight, signed autographs etc then had to rush off.. Asked questions and just seemed genuinely interested in chatting with them, Left the crew a very generous tip.

Joan Rivers - again very friendly and generous. A right good laugh. Stayed behind after the flight and chatted. Also left a generous tip.

Richard Attenborough - friendly chap . Chatted away

Mel Gibson - friendly but didn't want to talk much. She fancied the arse off him so she was rather flustered when dealing with him, all the female crew swooning over him which he apparently enjoyed every second of!

Lots of others she's told me about that I can't remember! Ps sorry for the essay 🤣
Recently flew with BA and we were lucky enough to be in the First for probably the only time. I asked the crew who their nicest passengers were and they said Gordon Ramsay was lovely. Didn't eat anything the whole flight but went up to the kitchen and offered to help! Kanye West was also very nice, polite and unassuming. Christina Aguilera not so much, a passenger on board who was a huge fan politely asked for her autograph at the end of the flight and was told a firm no. He was absolutely devastated, not sure if he's still a fan!

Reactions: 16
Recently flew with BA and we were lucky enough to be in the First for probably the only time. I asked the crew who their nicest passengers were and they said Gordon Ramsay was lovely. Didn't eat anything the whole flight but went up to the kitchen and offered to help! Kanye West was also very nice, polite and unassuming. Christina Aguilera not so much, a passenger on board who was a huge fan politely asked for her autograph at the end of the flight and was told a firm no. He was absolutely devastated, not sure if he's still a fan!
I don’t think CA declining to sign an autograph after a long flight makes her a bad person.

Reactions: 36
Anyone got any tea on Lee Mack or Rob Brydon?
A relative of mine got an MBE from The Queen on the same day as Rob Brydon. He aaa wearing a particularly scruffy suit (most men wore morning suits). Every time he popped up on TV afterwards he was wearing the same manky suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a thread related question. I understand the typing of Initials when quoting a post that mentions, for example, Noel Fielding is in the original post and then you type NF. But what I've noticed lately is people being really vague and trying to get people to guess by using their initials. For example: I can't tell you how I know but NF is a vampire.

Does this grate on anyone else? You're not going to get in trouble for saying out right: I HEARD A RUMOUR THAT NOEL FIELDING IS A VAMPIRE.

It seems to be a fairly new thing. This is a gossip forum, not a blind gossip website. Does it spill over from somewhere else?

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I have a thread related question. I understand the typing of Initials when quoting a post that mentions, for example, Noel Fielding is in the original post and then you type NF. But what I've noticed lately is people being really vague and trying to get people to guess by using their initials. For example: I can't tell you how I know but NF is a vampire.

Does this grate on anyone else? You're not going to get in trouble for saying out right: I HEARD A RUMOUR THAT NOEL FIELDING IS A VAMPIRE.

It seems to be a fairly new thing. This is a gossip forum, not a blind gossip website. Does it spill over from somewhere else?
People do it to avoid posts being removed, not that they would here but on some sites they would. Agree it’s very annoying. As are nicknames.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.