Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigel Farage is a vampire?
Haha! See this is why it bothers me. As if it's not confusing enough with the Toms and The Nigels 😆 No I'm like... who is RB, Rachel Bilson? And forever equating her with the deeds of Russell Brand 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recently flew with BA and we were lucky enough to be in the First for probably the only time. I asked the crew who their nicest passengers were and they said Gordon Ramsay was lovely. Didn't eat anything the whole flight but went up to the kitchen and offered to help! Kanye West was also very nice, polite and unassuming. Christina Aguilera not so much, a passenger on board who was a huge fan politely asked for her autograph at the end of the flight and was told a firm no. He was absolutely devastated, not sure if he's still a fan!
Unsurprisingly, Vicky Becks never ate a thing during 12 hour flight either but hammered the drinks.

Christina A is well known to be pretty horrid behind the scenes. I remember Pink speaking out about her year ago when they did Lady Marmalade. Caused a big fall out.

Cabin crew have some of the best celeb gossip going. I must ask her some of the others that I've forgotten. Not strictly a celebrity but she and most crew she knows all hated the TV presenter/journalist Simon Calder. Rude, entitled attitude, and a total cheapskate that'll do anything not to pay for stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Further to the Hamilton thing, I have family in F1 and can confirm Max Verstappen to be a rather nice, down to earth lad who appreciates every person he works with. His technical knowledge is apparently jaw dropping and he can come back from a test run and pinpoint exactly where an issue is. Extremely driven, but humble with it.
Also on the nice list are Yuki who’s apparently even smaller in real life but great fun and extremely sweary having learned most of his English from the mechanics…..
Danny Ric, exactly as he comes across, fills a room when he walks in it, Perez also decent and stops for a chat with everyone at the factory.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And we're back to Kelly's Growler.
Imagine being Lorraine Kelly though. Take some kinky pics back in the 1980s with no idea the Internet was lurking around the corner and next thing you know there's an online forum where your 1980s Growler is continously mentioned throughout a popular thread. 😂😂 if Lorraine had her own thread I'd swoop in with this thread title suggestion.

Evading taxes, she's feeling flush
Back in the 80s she was shaking her bush.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I don't think Madonna is a nice person at all, comes across as having a bad attitude and very controlling and narcissistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My only tea regarding Victoria Beckham, and this is a very reliable source, is that years ago (possibly still is) was shagging her ‘bodyguard’ on a private plane. I wonder whether they are just in an open marriage. Aside from the obvious shagging in the toilets, she was apparently absolutely lovely. But then I’ve never really heard stories of her being horrible, people just don’t seem to like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh and forgot to add on the subject of sportsmen being a bit dense….

My friend worked in the club shop of our local then premier team. One player was legendarily slow. Players got 25% discount and one afternoon he came in to buy a few bits. When he got to friends checkout she rang them through, knocked off his discount and told him the price. He was not happy. He insisted she put through his items individually, paying for each separately with the discount applied. She tried to explain the total would be the same but he wouldn’t have it and was a far happier person having 25% off each individual item instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
My only tea regarding Victoria Beckham, and this is a very reliable source, is that years ago (possibly still is) was shagging her ‘bodyguard’ on a private plane. I wonder whether they are just in an open marriage. Aside from the obvious shagging in the toilets, she was apparently absolutely lovely. But then I’ve never really heard stories of her being horrible, people just don’t seem to like her.
I did some work with her and I was absolutely shocked to discover that she is bleeping hilarious. The like WIT from this woman. One liners flying all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’ve seen the open marriage thing mentioned before, with the proviso both are discrete

Reactions: 12
Back in the Spice Girls days Victoria always did seem to be funny and outgoing in interviews etc Seemed a laugh, them over the years she started this moody thing where she never smiles , at least not in public!

Reactions: 16
At around 3:18 in this video is one of my favourite Victoria moments. She always came across a quietly hilarious back then.

Edited to add, this whole interview is hilarious, Jamie Theakston doesn’t know what’s hit him. All five of them are all so hyped and funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure I remember that Victoria Beckham doesn't smile for photos because she doesn't like her teeth.

Reactions: 11
She was pretty wild in her time,wasn't she? I remembered 'eyes' and a quick Google gives me this from Popbitch:
DJ Lisa I’Anson was once spotted at a party in Ibiza’s Manumission Motel having liquid LSD dropped in her eyes, while being pleasured by a lady with a strap-on.
I went to college with Lisa l'Anson way back, she was really nice and I remember her being very trendy , we used to look at clothes in magazines then she would walk past in them ..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think CA declining to sign an autograph after a long flight makes her a bad person.
I'd hate to be famous or even well-known. You could have something on your mind or stressed out about something (or just having a bad day)

I'm sure I remember that Victoria Beckham doesn't smile for photos because she doesn't like her teeth.
Or smile. I hate mine too.

Reactions: 14
More lukewarm tea from me: my mum's boss moved in the same circles as Samantha Cameron (former PM David Cameron's wife) and said she's a well known cokehead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I love her clothing brand, any tea on this?
It could be the nicest one in the world but who the duck wants to give money to the Cameron’s? He caused Brexit then walked away and counted his money. I’d rather dress in rags.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.