Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met Tess and she was pleasant enough to me

I’ve also met Reece Shearsmith - a bit stroppy but I’ve seen worse. Steve Pemberton is better company.

(Have done bits of work with them/their people. Neither TD nor RS are people I’d approach for a photo or whatever, they seem like they’d kick off)

Reactions: 3
Totally OT, but today I’ve found out that someone my DB knows someone (yes I know) who knows someone who knows Jodie Comer from Killing Eve. She used to work in an Indie bar in Liverpool before her career took off. Didn’t say whether she was nice or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we talked about Lauren Goodger in the last thread, funding her lifestyle with pap walks and Dubai trips...

Well here’s her latest pap walk. I love the way the article keeps up the pretence that she was jogging, and not... ABSOLUTELY NOT... posing for the camera. Because all joggers stop for a breather and stand like this, right? 🤣

Honestly...who wears, full make inc obvious contouring when exercising! I’m all for body confidence and curves, but the whole Kardashian booty body type just looks ridiculous! 🍑

Reactions: 13
I’ve met Tess and she was pleasant enough to me

I’ve also met Reece Shearsmith - a bit stroppy but I’ve seen worse. Steve Pemberton is better company.

(Have done bits of work with them/their people. Neither TD nor RS are people I’d approach for a photo or whatever, they seem like they’d kick off)
Can believe that. RS is even a bit stroppy on Twitter.

Reactions: 4
Cilla was a complete witch. Airline crew hated her as she was so awful. I once read the reason she was hardly ever on TV during her later years was because one of the top brass at ITV had started out as a runner on Blind Date and never forgot how dreadful she was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Honestly...who wears, full make inc obvious contouring when exercising! I’m all for body confidence and curves, but the whole Kardashian booty body type just looks ridiculous! 🍑
Someone who's incredibly insecure? And yes her butt looks totally ridiculous and her face from all the stuff she has had done to it. She actually had a great butt and beautiful face before all the surgery, real womanly curves, but years of online abuse and running her down for her weight and looks have clearly taken it's toll, happens to an awful lot of reality tv girls and some fellas too actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So we talked about Lauren Goodger in the last thread, funding her lifestyle with pap walks and Dubai trips...

Well here’s her latest pap walk. I love the way the article keeps up the pretence that she was jogging, and not... ABSOLUTELY NOT... posing for the camera. Because all joggers stop for a breather and stand like this, right? 🤣

there are days when the old saying if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all 😂 seriously no words...showed my husband the picture...why is arse that wierd shape was his response!!

Reactions: 6
I get bad vibes from Karen personally, didn't she go after Kevin knowing he was married and then cheated on him in 2017.. Also heard there was tension with Will Young and thats why he left the show. She just comes across as fake
I cant believe so many women fall over themselves over Kevin. Hes hardly a catch with 3 ex wives under his belt at his age! James Jordan is an arse too. Why cant he have some dignity and keep his gob shut instead of obsessing over Strictly and giving out his bitter opinions on Twitter! I like Ola sndcalways thought she was stuck with him. She could have stayed on Strictly for longer.

Reactions: 10
Where have you been hiding. The English Ellen.
apparently Cilla was a nightmare on flights. Insisted on seat 1A and refused to talk to cabin crew, would only speak through her assistant. The story goes that one of the cabin crew was getting pissed off with this and he said to her “I know you couldn’t bleeping sing, but I didn’t realise you can’t talk either” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
apparently Cilla was a nightmare on flights. Insisted on seat 1A and refused to talk to cabin crew, would only speak through her assistant. The story goes that one of the cabin crew was getting pissed off with this and he said to her “I know you couldn’t bleeping sing, but I didn’t realise you can’t talk either” 😂😂

That was a Popbitch story. I really hope it was true!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was a horrible woman. My friend is a BA flight attendant and regularly had her on his route to Barbados where she had a Villa. She was so vile that her husband used to give the crew £100 each as they left the plane as a sorry. The husband was lovely.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cant believe so many women fall over themselves over Kevin. Hes hardly a catch with 3 ex wives under his belt at his age! James Jordan is an arse too. Why cant he have some dignity and keep his gob shut instead of obsessing over Strictly and giving out his bitter opinions on Twitter! I like Ola sndcalways thought she was stuck with him. She could have stayed on Strictly for longer.
Three ex wives!? Bloody hell!

Reactions: 7
She was a horrible woman. My friend is a BA flight attendant and regularly had her on his route to Barbados where she had a Villa. She was so vile that her husband used to give the crew £100 each as they left the plane as a sorry. The husband was lovely.
I did hear the husband was scared of her and would hide in his shed to escape from her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I did hear the husband was scared of her and would hide in his shed to escape from her.
According to the biography show of her he was a really good singer and was offered a record deal but there could only be one star in that relationship. So she made him choose her or the deal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Three ex-wives, might as well just call him Ross Geller - The Divorce Force. 😂😂

He's not even good looking, I've always found him a bit odd looking. Not sure what the appeal of him is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.