Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know which judge or contestant it was, I do know that it wasn’t Len Goodman. So it was one of either Craig, Bruno or Darcy.

Also James Jordan was sacked because he didn’t get on with Kevin Clifton. Apparently he was miffed when Kevin came on as a newbie and became Mr Popular almost immediately. James has as good admitted that he and Kevin don’t really get a long, so there is some truth there.
Probably darcy. She creamed herself over joe sugg. Was nauseating

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So we talked about Lauren Goodger in the last thread, funding her lifestyle with pap walks and Dubai trips...

Well here’s her latest pap walk. I love the way the article keeps up the pretence that she was jogging, and not... ABSOLUTELY NOT... posing for the camera. Because all joggers stop for a breather and stand like this, right? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So we talked about Lauren Goodger in the last thread, funding her lifestyle with pap walks and Dubai trips...

Well here’s her latest pap walk. I love the way the article keeps up the pretence that she was jogging, and not... ABSOLUTELY NOT... posing for the camera. Because all joggers stop for a breather and stand like this, right? 🤣

Good grief, what shape exactly is she aspiring to? I try not to judge anybody*, but that picture looks like when we were kids and stuffed balloons in our clothes.

*complete lie, I'm a judgy witch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Surely it would be impossible to run and lug all that silicone around!

Reactions: 15
I actually feel quite sorry for Lauren, I know she's an absolute attention seeker but if you watched towie from the start you would see how badly Mark Wright treated her, absolutely stripped her of all her confidence, talked down to her, constantly cheated on her, his family constantly jumped on her and blamed her so he never took responsibility for his bad treatment of her all the while she was being trashed daily on social media, then to add insult to injury he goes and gets with Michelle and so Lauren then has to forever read how prettier Michelle is compared to Lauren, you only gotta read the comments under the article to see that, even after all of these years people are still commenting on it, not her, people on social media, and then people tell her to move on!
I think she is severely damaged by it all, she needs serious therapy, she has destroyed her looks, she seems like she has alot of self esteem problems but tries to cover it by posting constant selfies and sexy pics for approval. I understand her mum walked out and left her as a young child and it affected her deeply, add to that the whole Mark situation and the barrage of abuse on social media, I understand she is the way she is. The best thing she could do is get off social media, sort her head out cause she is in her mid thirties and still carrying on like she's a teenager, no one is gonna settle down with her the way she is at the moment, she needs a reality check and a therapist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Anyone know what’s going on with mark wright and Lydia brights cousin?! All over the daily mail comments
I’ve read this a few times, wouldn’t put it past him! I think we need a Mark/Michelle thread!

I actually feel quite sorry for Lauren, I know she's an absolute attention seeker but if you watched towie from the start you would see how badly Mark Wright treated her, absolutely stripped her of all her confidence, talked down to her, constantly cheated on her, his family constantly jumped on her and blamed her so he never took responsibility for his bad treatment of her all the while she was being trashed daily on social media, then to add insult to injury he goes and gets with Michelle and so Lauren then has to forever read how prettier Michelle is compared to Lauren, you only gotta read the comments under the article to see that, even after all of these years people are still commenting on it, not her, people on social media, and then people tell her to move on!
I think she is severely damaged by it all, she needs serious therapy, she has destroyed her looks, she seems like she has alot of self esteem problems but tries to cover it by posting constant selfies and sexy pics for approval. I understand her mum walked out and left her as a young child and it affected her deeply, add to that the whole Mark situation and the barrage of abuse on social media, I understand she is the way she is. The best thing she could do is get off social media, sort her head out cause she is in her mid thirties and still carrying on like she's a teenager, no one is gonna settle down with her the way she is at the moment, she needs a reality check and a therapist.
I feel sorry for her too in a way, she doesn’t help herself but agree I don’t think she’s well

Reactions: 28
Any one know anything about Reece Shearsmith? I've been rewatching Inside No. 9 and I'm not going to lie, I have had a massive crush on him since the League of Gentleman. I know he has a reputation of being a bit moody, but I'm hoping he's not an d*ck!
We once saw him in Muswell Hill. In a butchers shop. And yes, I'm afraid we went there. Asked him if he was getting any "special stuff". He took it in good humour. So 👍 from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think I said on an earlier thread that Tess is so unpleasant that the wardrobe department dress her in awful clothes on purpose. So that’s why she often comes on look like a Quality Street.

She wasn’t even the first choice to host Strictly all those years ago either. Zoe Ball was, but her agent told her to turn it down because Brucie had slagged her off in an interview and also because the general opinion was that it would be a massive flop.

Claudia is lovely, so is Craig RH. Bruno is usually off his face on cocaine. Also one of the judges had a fling with a contestant some years ago.
Why didnt ole Brucie like Zoe? (Im no great fan, she makes my teeth itch!! Im just nosey lol)

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know this. That’s genuinely sad. I hope she seeks help, and stops deforming herself.

To give a somewhat positive Tess story:

In the early noughties, before she was very famous, I was a participant on a children’s show that she presented. I was aged 11.

She was perfectly nice and polite to all of us. She did frequently do this shrug-smile reassuring thing that seemed a little forced. But not in a nasty way; the impression I had was that she was shy and anxious, and that it didn’t come naturally to her to interact. But she managed adequately, and didn’t make anyone feel uncomfortable.

This could be an alternative explanation to her seeming “fake”: she is, but only to mask her own awkwardness, rather than for any malicious reasons.

I don’t have a bad word to say about her. We were probably filming for at least an hour or possibly two, and she interacted with all of us children the whole time, and was nice to everyone. I didn’t see anything bad at all.

One thing I did notice was that she was completely flat chested, and was wearing a very tight top. She has definitely had a boob job since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I get bad vibes from Karen personally, didn't she go after Kevin knowing he was married and then cheated on him in 2017.. Also heard there was tension with Will Young and thats why he left the show. She just comes across as fake

Reactions: 13
I think I said on an earlier thread that Tess is so unpleasant that the wardrobe department dress her in awful clothes on purpose. So that’s why she often comes on look like a Quality Street.

She wasn’t even the first choice to host Strictly all those years ago either. Zoe Ball was, but her agent told her to turn it down because Brucie had slagged her off in an interview and also because the general opinion was that it would be a massive flop.

Claudia is lovely, so is Craig RH. Bruno is usually off his face on cocaine. Also one of the judges had a fling with a contestant some years ago.
Saw Tess & Vernon at Heathrow, she was literally looking for the paparazzi, he wasn’t bothered, whilst Rosamund Pike went past virtually undetected..

Reactions: 4
I get bad vibes from Karen personally, didn't she go after Kevin knowing he was married and then cheated on him in 2017.. Also heard there was tension with Will Young and thats why he left the show. She just comes across as fake
I thought the same about Karen but I've actually come full circle. I think she's harder to warm to and totally genuine. I think she got a really rough ride with the Kevin split. It was pretty much public knowledge that Kevin and Louise had a relationship yet somehow the papers dodged that story and printed one about Karen and that random guy (was it Stuart?). Karen seems really happy and settled now whilst Kevin seems to think he's part of some kind of indie mega couple 🙈 (he makes me cringe and I used to like him). Jeremy Vine once said, if people knew the truth about Kevin Clifton then everyone would be Team Karen and I thought it was interesting that he would put his head on the line like that.

Saw Tess & Vernon at Heathrow, she was literally looking for the paparazzi, he wasn’t bothered, whilst Rosamund Pike went past virtually undetected..
How do you know she was looking for the paparazzi?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Karen has got a long really well with every celebrity partner she’s had and they all speak highly of her. Mind you Kevin has got a long with all his partners as well..

Apparently all of the pros hated Aliona when she was on the show as she was such a diva. Great dancer though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.