Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain to me in simple terms what is the scandal with Jeffree Star at the moment?

Reactions: 6
Nice to see that Duncan Bannatyne has called out Richard Branson.
Duncan said he has gone to the bank for a loan, and not to the British taxpayers.

Yes, the same Richard Branson; who is a UK tax exile, and who sued the UK NHS for £2M when he felt he was not award an NHS contract, and he won??!! :

You might be interested in this TV doc on YouTube re him on Necker Island:

He always has struck me as a bit sleazy??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Seeing as we're talking about Angelina Jolie at the moment does anyone remember the rumour from yonks ago that she was the real parent of Gabriel Jagger? I absolutely don't believe it - having investigated it lots, but it's one of those rumours that felt good to sink your teeth into at the time.

Also Bruce Willis fathered a child a few years ago, I think it was with someone in the industry but not an actress. The baby is being brought as someone elses but the guy who's acting as the child's dad does know the truth. I wish my memory was better but I'll try and find the deets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain to me in simple terms what is the scandal with Jeffree Star at the moment?
he used to be in a band (or maybe just sing with) this guy called Dahvie Vanity who has been accused by lots of underage girls of sexual assault. In 2010 Jeffree said he had seen Dahvie take underage girls to his room etc and would never work with him again as he was a child molester. But then when Jeffree wanted fame/money/publicity again he went back to working with Dahvie and his band again like nothing had happened. There’s loads more, just google Dahvie Vanity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
he used to be in a band (or maybe just sing with) this guy called Dahvie Vanity who has been accused by lots of underage girls of sexual assault. In 2010 Jeffree said he had seen Dahvie take underage girls to his room etc and would never work with him again as he was a child molester. But then when Jeffree wanted fame/money/publicity again he went back to working with Dahvie and his band again like nothing had happened. There’s loads more, just google Dahvie Vanity.

That full scene is rife with sexual misconduct. Dahvie seems particularly bad but the underage girl thing is/was rife.

Reactions: 13
That full scene is rife with sexual misconduct. Dahvie seems particularly bad but the underage girl thing is/was rife.
oh totally! I was an emo when I was younger and for a while a member of all the bands that I listened to were accused of something. Luckily I was too old for Dahvie and that tit.

Also for whoever mentioned the Tom Daley thing in the last thread; I just read on twitter that his husband is good friends with Bryan Singer!

Reactions: 8
Jumping back to a post from the old thread - Tess Daly is beyond paranoid that Vern is going to do the dirty again that she follows him round like a lost puppy. He was a speaker at an event I was at and she INSISTED on coming with him even though it involved flights there and back, and then wouldn’t let him stay the night because he’d get boozy so they had to hire a jet to fly them home again after dinner. She stuck to him like glue the whole night and wouldn’t let him have photos with anyone. It was kinda sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jumping back to a post from the old thread - Tess Daly is beyond paranoid that Vern is going to do the dirty again that she follows him round like a lost puppy. He was a speaker at an event I was at and she INSISTED on coming with him even though it involved flights there and back, and then wouldn’t let him stay the night because he’d get boozy so they had to hire a jet to fly them home again after dinner. She stuck to him like glue the whole night and wouldn’t let him have photos with anyone. It was kinda sad.
I hope you think it was sad for her and not that dirty goofy sleaze bag! I actually don’t like either of them but I’m sad that she didn’t have the strength to kick his ass to the curb 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It was like these predators pounced onto the scene, knowing it attracted troubled and potentially vulnerable teenage girls. I was a teenager at its peak and I look back in horror now!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Vernon is a sleazeball shagger. I'm no Tess fan but he's gross and I strongly suspect his behaviour off screen is the reason he's not on primetime TV anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.