Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I said on an earlier thread that Tess is so unpleasant that the wardrobe department dress her in awful clothes on purpose. So that’s why she often comes on look like a Quality Street.

She wasn’t even the first choice to host Strictly all those years ago either. Zoe Ball was, but her agent told her to turn it down because Brucie had slagged her off in an interview and also because the general opinion was that it would be a massive flop.

Claudia is lovely, so is Craig RH. Bruno is usually off his face on cocaine. Also one of the judges had a fling with a contestant some years ago.
So how come Zoe now does the chat show thing?

Reactions: 2
Didnt James make out Karen was a total witch behind the scenes especially to Ola.
Karen and Ola had a big row but made up. But the story got leaked to the tabloids, and it was thought that it was the Jordan’s themselves who leaked it.

She’s been part of the Strictly family for years and was a contestant in series 3. She’s even on record saying the presenting job was offered to her. Tess wasn’t well known at the time, she was just Vernon Kay’s wife.

No one expected Strictly to become the hit it is back in 2004 when it launched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I knew that JJ and KC didn't get along.

I disagree about JJ being sleazy, I think Kevin Clifton is the one with skeletons. I'm glad and not surprised he's left SCD, I think he has a huge ego hiding behind that everyman persona.
I kind of agree with this. ‘better the devil you know than the devil you dont’. JJ is a buffoon who can sometimes say highly questionable things, I get the feeling that’s all there is to see with him.

I get an odd vibe from Kevin, but he always gets on brilliantly with his partners.

Both great dancers.

Reactions: 11
And - in addition to everything else - it might be a feeder to the main show presenters. I'm no Strictly fan but Claudia uses to do the spin off and took over from Brucie.

In terms of Tess - I have it on other good authority she's a complete witch too. An old colleague of mine has mutual friends with her, and they met at a social gathering in London. Tess was all "who are you, why are you here" etc to my friend at this otherwise perfectly nice night out. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what’s going on with mark wright and Lydia brights cousin?! All over the daily mail comments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I read this and thought "oh I must have the wrong person, I thought Vernon Kay was that guy that was...oh wait...no, I am in fact getting older" I can't believe it's been that long but you're right! He hasn't done anything in years and years.
Ah, but just because he hasn’t been splashed over the tabloids for cheating recently, it doesn’t mean he hasn’t done anything.

But whether he’s still a serial cheater or not, if the trust is gone, that’s no marriage and sad for both of them.

Reactions: 10
Any one know anything about Reece Shearsmith? I've been rewatching Inside No. 9 and I'm not going to lie, I have had a massive crush on him since the League of Gentleman. I know he has a reputation of being a bit moody, but I'm hoping he's not an d*ck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.