Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Tess Daly, I've seen a plank of wood that has more about it than her. She tries too hard to be natural but it just doesn't work. Ruins strictly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, I'm following the YouTube videos from Chris Hansen...he was reporting on Onision, now on Dahvie Vanity, an old/ex friend of Jeffree Star.

People really do seem to get away with terrible and abusive things...I wonder if the law will get involved in either of the cases Hansen is highlighting.

he used to be in a band (or maybe just sing with) this guy called Dahvie Vanity who has been accused by lots of underage girls of sexual assault. In 2010 Jeffree said he had seen Dahvie take underage girls to his room etc and would never work with him again as he was a child molester. But then when Jeffree wanted fame/money/publicity again he went back to working with Dahvie and his band again like nothing had happened. There’s loads more, just google Dahvie Vanity.

Reactions: 5
My friends daughter goes to the same school as tess and verns daughters. She said you very rarely see him on the school run, only on Thursdays and Fridays when she’s at strictly. Apparently she doesn’t want him near the other mums!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice to see that Duncan Bannatyne has called out Richard Branson.
Duncan said he has gone to the bank for a loan, and not to the British taxpayers.

Yes, the same Richard Branson; who is a UK tax exile, and who sued the UK NHS for £2M when he felt he was not award an NHS contract, and he won??!! :

You might be interested in this TV doc on YouTube re him on Necker Island:

He always has struck me as a bit sleazy??!!
Epstein's dodgy island is near Necker, they all know each other :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 23
My friends daughter goes to the same school as tess and verns daughters. She said you very rarely see him on the school run, only on Thursdays and Fridays when she’s at strictly. Apparently she doesn’t want him near the other mums!
God that’s sad. Why on earth does she stay with him?

Stating the obvious, but trust is pretty much number one in the list of things you need in a good relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Jumping back to a post from the old thread - Tess Daly is beyond paranoid that Vern is going to do the dirty again that she follows him round like a lost puppy. He was a speaker at an event I was at and she INSISTED on coming with him even though it involved flights there and back, and then wouldn’t let him stay the night because he’d get boozy so they had to hire a jet to fly them home again after dinner. She stuck to him like glue the whole night and wouldn’t let him have photos with anyone. It was kinda sad.

Who in their right mind thinks that z-list Vernon Kay is worthy of hiring a bloody private jet for?!!!!! He’s a has been! He was a kids tv presenter about 15 years ago....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Jumping back to a post from the old thread - Tess Daly is beyond paranoid that Vern is going to do the dirty again that she follows him round like a lost puppy. He was a speaker at an event I was at and she INSISTED on coming with him even though it involved flights there and back, and then wouldn’t let him stay the night because he’d get boozy so they had to hire a jet to fly them home again after dinner. She stuck to him like glue the whole night and wouldn’t let him have photos with anyone. It was kinda sad.
Does anyone feel like Rhian Sugden wasn’t as innocent as she was making herself out to be? It wouldn’t surprise me if she leaked everything herself

Reactions: 31
Who in their right mind thinks that z-list Vernon Kay is worthy of hiring a bloody private jet for?!!!!! He’s a has been! He was a kids tv presenter about 15 years ago....!!!!
I read this and thought "oh I must have the wrong person, I thought Vernon Kay was that guy that was...oh wait...no, I am in fact getting older" I can't believe it's been that long but you're right! He hasn't done anything in years and years.

Reactions: 16
We got audience tickets for Strictly a couple of years ago. Claudia was so funny, interacted with the audience and kept everyone entertained before they did the pre-recorded sections. Tess was gorgeous and statuesque....but airkissed selected people in the audience and didn’t speak to Joe Public once. Ever noticed how she can’t get back onstage on time when the dances are finished? Apparently she’s in a wee room ‘learning her lines’ and knocking back the vino

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We got audience tickets for Strictly a couple of years ago. Claudia was so funny, interacted with the audience and kept everyone entertained before they did the pre-recorded sections. Tess was gorgeous and statuesque....but airkissed selected people in the audience and didn’t speak to Joe Public once. Ever noticed how she can’t get back onstage on time when the dances are finished? Apparently she’s in a wee room ‘learning her lines’ and knocking back the vino
Or snorting her lines

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
he used to be in a band (or maybe just sing with) this guy called Dahvie Vanity who has been accused by lots of underage girls of sexual assault. In 2010 Jeffree said he had seen Dahvie take underage girls to his room etc and would never work with him again as he was a child molester. But then when Jeffree wanted fame/money/publicity again he went back to working with Dahvie and his band again like nothing had happened. There’s loads more, just google Dahvie Vanity.
youre the best, thank you.

Reactions: 2
I think I said on an earlier thread that Tess is so unpleasant that the wardrobe department dress her in awful clothes on purpose. So that’s why she often comes on look like a Quality Street.

She wasn’t even the first choice to host Strictly all those years ago either. Zoe Ball was, but her agent told her to turn it down because Brucie had slagged her off in an interview and also because the general opinion was that it would be a massive flop.

Claudia is lovely, so is Craig RH. Bruno is usually off his face on cocaine. Also one of the judges had a fling with a contestant some years ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Vernon is a sleazeball shagger. I'm no Tess fan but he's gross and I strongly suspect his behaviour off screen is the reason he's not on primetime TV anymore.
I think I said on an earlier thread that Tess is so unpleasant that the wardrobe department dress her in awful clothes on purpose. So that’s why she often comes on look like a Quality Street.

She wasn’t even the first choice to host Strictly all those years ago either. Zoe Ball was, but her agent told her to turn it down because Brucie had slagged her off in an interview and also because the general opinion was that it would be a massive flop.

Claudia is lovely, so is Craig RH. Bruno is usually off his face on cocaine. Also one of the judges had a fling with a contestant some years ago.
Which judge and which contestant?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know which judge or contestant it was, I do know that it wasn’t Len Goodman. So it was one of either Craig, Bruno or Darcy.

Also James Jordan was sacked because he didn’t get on with Kevin Clifton. Apparently he was miffed when Kevin came on as a newbie and became Mr Popular almost immediately. James has as good admitted that he and Kevin don’t really get a long, so there is some truth there.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know which judge or contestant it was, I do know that it wasn’t Len Goodman. So it was one of either Craig, Bruno or Darcy.

Also James Jordan was sacked because he didn’t get on with Kevin Clifton. Apparently he was miffed when Kevin came on as a newbie and became Mr Popular almost immediately. James has as good admitted that he and Kevin don’t really get a long, so there is some truth there.
I bet there’s some tea on James Jordan he just comes across as so sleazy

Reactions: 20

I bet there’s some tea on James Jordan he just comes across as so sleazy
I knew that JJ and KC didn't get along.

I disagree about JJ being sleazy, I think Kevin Clifton is the one with skeletons. I'm glad and not surprised he's left SCD, I think he has a huge ego hiding behind that everyman persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Didnt James make out Karen was a total witch behind the scenes especially to Ola.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.