Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResDia

First post here after reading all the gossip during lockdown. So thought I'd give back although I can only offer model gossip (I used to be in the industry). Trigger warning for eating disorder talk.

Never believe straight size models when they post huge meals on instagram or give interviews saying they eat a lot. Most models keep their weight down with very regimented/restrictive eating and/or cigarettes, coffee, drugs and clear soup. Eating disorders abound and most models are weighed and monitored by their agencies. A lot of models have lanugo which they shave off.

Plus size models are big users of and encouraged to seek strategic liposuction. If you see a plus size model with a super sculpted face then lipo and sometimes buccal fat removal are your answers. Chin and jaw implants are also not unheard of, neither is waist work. Agencies want the plus size curves without the plus size side-effects. Some do it in the hope of a contract, others are advised once they have a contract with an agency.

Most fashion/editorial images you see are altered even if they're being sold as candids or behind the scenes catwalk/fashion week snaps. They smooth out skin, remove dimples and stretchmarks from plus size and straight size models, hide pores and remove any signs of eating disorders and drug habits (dark circles, damaged teeth and nails, lanugo, etc.).

Model agencies have been known to push up or mark down their models heights to get them booked. Both too tall (over 6ft) or too short (under 5ft9) is considered unattractive in the industry unless they're a name or have been heavily invested in (some agencies scount their models and invest in them from the age of 12).

Gigi Hadid is very sweet but has a drug problem. Pressured by both her agency and her mother to drop weight. Can get very swollen from drug misuse and eating disorder. Shorter than her card height. Has a naturally round face and genetic jowliness and was pressured to have surgery to correct it, I'm not sure if she did. Her mother is a nightmare (loud, obnoxious, always around), pressured both daughters to get breast implants and lives vicariously through them - Gigi is her favorite and she doesn't hide it at all.

Bella Hadid is incredibly insecure and a bit dim. Her surgery looks amazing in photographs but bad in person. Her nose is one surgery or one bad night away from collapsing. She has really terrible personal hygiene. Gets drunk easily and becomes obnoxious when she does. Eating disorder and coke fiend. Shorter than her card height.

Natalia Vodianova: hyper focussed and always has her eyes on the prize. Quiet, very smart, kind to no-name models.

Alyona Osmanova went from straight size model to plus size model. Very insecure to start with and became even more insecure as a plus size model so went on an extreme diet to return to the straight size division: she went from being anorexic to having binge eating dosorder to being bulimic on the advice of her agency. It took its toll on her mentally and physically.

Crystal Renn, one of the original plus size stars of the 2000s, owes her transition to straight size model to drugs. Ruined her personality. Ruined her teeth. Had some surgery to deal with the effects of the switch.

Ashley Graham loves her cosmetic tweaks and liposculpting. Has had lipo on her jawline, chin, ankles, back and hips as well as facial filler and botox.

Gemma Ward was chewed up and spat out by the fashion industry. She was far to sensitive for it. Big name fashion editors (you know who...) shared a lot of unkind remarks about her when she turned her back on the industry and stopped being model weight.

Elle Evans is really very very dim. Lovely person, though. Endearing.

Emily Ratajkowski would attach herself to the biggest name or spender at a shoot or afterparty. Very short.

Adriana Lima is very business oriented. Fool for love, though. Also one of the few models that actually does eat, but she does do a lot of very punishing workouts to compensate. Starting to look a bit like Katie Price in the face, probably due to her preference for botox and "high energy" protein powders.

Kaia Gerber is constantly tired. Her parents pushed her into anorexia. Has a drug problem.

Grace Elizabeth is awful. Gorgeous but a terrible, terrible person. Very right wing, very full of herself, very much the meanest of the mean girls. Has money and very keen to let the impoverished no-names paying off their agency debt know it.

"The Brazilian Invasion" models: their agencies, in the era when the fashion industry fetishized racial ambiguity, would push a lot of their White Brazilian models as having some mixed race background, even if they didn't and would overstate the ethnic mix of most of their models (so a German-Italian Brazilian model would suddenly be marketed as having some Japanese and/or African heritage as well).

And, finally, following on from all the the David Walliams talk: Lara Stone hated his guts towards the end of their time together. She was completely swept away by him at the beginning as he was laser-focussed on getting her, but once together he became bored and cruel. His behaviour during their marriage pushed her back into alcoholism.

Thats it! Sorry for the novel. Back to lurking now....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 143

Weston14

Hi all, good to be here. Have spent the past few days poring over these and thought I'd throw in my two cents lol. In a past life I worked with a lot of celebs (especially footballers) in an ancillary role, thankfully looooooong removed from that field now but I still keep in touch with my old mates who also worked in my field. So what i am about to present is a mix of my own stuff and stuff people I trust have told me (talking people I've known for 20 years, godparents to my kids etc. etc..)

• David and Victoria Beckham have been privately separated for years, quite often arrive at events separately, get a few photos together and then leave separately. I know at Glastonbury a few years ago they stayed in completely separate parts of the site and barely interacted. Incidentally both pretty nice, i remember being surprised how "common" posh is 🤣
  • Wayne Rooney and Coleen are lovely, they do a lot unpublicised for charity. Wayne especially is so nice on a one to one basis its a bloody shame he can't keep it in his pants!
  • Jesse Lingard is gay as anything, has a long term boyfriend
  • Speaking of which, there were serious rumours among some of my contacts that Gary speed took his own life before a newspaper could out him as gay which is incredibly sad if so
  • Adam Lallana was a right diva, very obstructive in relation to a specific project I was managing and this was in the early days of his career.
  • One of my good friends has spent a lot of his life tidying up the various messes left by Steven Gerrard and his wife, she is a nightmare completely off her head he has had a few near misses with the press. Lots of important men in Liverpool have a serious axe to grind with him.
  • The Vardys were both ok when I dealt with them but very paranoid about their privacy when, to be truthful they weren't that well known 😂😂 ironic given the Rebekah vardy stuff that came out last year
  • I have loads more footy ones but i can't think off the top of my head, im crap with names
Away from footy:
  • Dont think Harry Styles is gay but he certainly isn't straight, have seen him out and about with men and women over the years. Rest of 1D are all very druggy bar maybe Niall. Liam is meant to have got it together a bit these days I think.
  • Liam Gallagher, another one who is lovely to deal with but just cannot keep it in his pants!!! When he wasn't in touch with his daughter with Lisa Moorish, Noel used to be very close with her and think helped them out financially a fair bit., Soon as Liam came back on the scene Noel dropped her like a hot potato. Quite sad really. Never had much interaction with Noel myself but people I know who did were of the opinion he had all the talent but was up his own arse.
  • Rita Ora was a massive hanger on for years, the Primrose Hill set all used to sneer at her. I found her nice whenever I interacted with her.
  • David Walliams is seriously vile, upset a member of my staff in a way I'll never forget. Seriously sleazy vibe to him. Also vile to a girl with a serious illness
  • On a similar note I found Amanda Holden pretty lovely contrary to what I've read about her!!
  • Never known a couple as toxic as Madonna and Guy ritchie, they couldn't stand each other by the end. Both pretty vile to each other. A (non famous) ex-client of mine's son is best mates with Rocco and he cannot stand her (but you probably knew that already). Client's son went on holiday with them and she caused a right stink by turning up at the hotel and demanding her suite be repainted within the afternoon. Guy was also a piece of work, I'd go as far as to say pretty emotionally abusive at times.
  • Tom Jones and Madness lovely, worked with them on the same project.
  • Jack Whitehall is a right letch, was always going after students in Manchester (this was early 2010s)
  • Had a colleague who did loads of dealings with Dr who. Christopher Ecclestone couldn't stand John Barrowman, apparently JB got his cock out on set once for a laugh and Chris didn't take it well at all. Rumours abound on set that David tennant shagged Billie Piper!! Incidentally met Billie a couple of times after her Dr Who days and was struck by how pretty she was in real life in a way i'd never noticed on TV.
  • I met one of the old Dr Whos Sylvester Mccoy and he was quite standoffish but in an "away with the fairies" way. Admittedly this was a one off meeting.
  • Florence from Florence and the Machine was an absolute ballache to work with.
  • Dynamo is a great laugh, been pissed with him.
  • Joan Rivers was an absolute scream, loved working with her. Much missed.
  • Anne Robinson also lovely, nothing like she is on the Weakest Link at all.
  • Nadia Sawalha is genuinely one of the thickest people I've ever met, perfectly fine to deal with but incredibly dense.
  • Goldie the DJ pursued a girl on my team within an inch of her life for a date and wouldn't take no for an answer, this was back in the days when he was off his head.
  • John Cleese is cantankerous as you can imagine.
  • Met Dominic Cooper outside of a work context and he tried to pull the "don't you know who I am" card.
  • Don't think I ever met Craig Charles when he was sober. Had to be dragged off stage during one of his dj sets a few years ago because he was either pissed or high or both..
  • There's loads of others but I can't think now. Boringly most celebs I dealt with are fine.....
I no longer work with celebrities so much anymore but OH works abroad and is currently dealing with a singer called Rosalía you might have heard of (big in the Spanish language world) who is a nightmare, she has a very interfering "momager" apparently.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 129

darkcherry14k

I actually feel quite sorry for Lauren, I know she's an absolute attention seeker but if you watched towie from the start you would see how badly Mark Wright treated her, absolutely stripped her of all her confidence, talked down to her, constantly cheated on her, his family constantly jumped on her and blamed her so he never took responsibility for his bad treatment of her all the while she was being trashed daily on social media, then to add insult to injury he goes and gets with Michelle and so Lauren then has to forever read how prettier Michelle is compared to Lauren, you only gotta read the comments under the article to see that, even after all of these years people are still commenting on it, not her, people on social media, and then people tell her to move on!
I think she is severely damaged by it all, she needs serious therapy, she has destroyed her looks, she seems like she has alot of self esteem problems but tries to cover it by posting constant selfies and sexy pics for approval. I understand her mum walked out and left her as a young child and it affected her deeply, add to that the whole Mark situation and the barrage of abuse on social media, I understand she is the way she is. The best thing she could do is get off social media, sort her head out cause she is in her mid thirties and still carrying on like she's a teenager, no one is gonna settle down with her the way she is at the moment, she needs a reality check and a therapist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
This might sound bad of me but is anyone else sick of the likes of Amanada Holden and the z-list celebs using #ClapForCarers as an excuse to stage photo ops for themselves? They look so smug and it's annoying me more every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Of course he’s a lesbian. AGPs always are. It used to be a joke, “haha I’m an action transvestite, I’m a male lesbian” and that was fine because he never pretended to be anything other than a man who liked cross dressing. Now he’s changed the narrative and it’s very sinister.

Edit: think he now has breast implants too!
Lesbians in history have been harassed threatened and sexually assaulted for not being sexually or romantically attracted to men and penises. But now it has been dramatically changed and now if biological women who are lesbians refuse to be intimate are called terfs and transphobic.

They refuse to see their hypocrisy by attacking a minority with rape and death threats as they do not want to have sex with “women with penises”. People are allowed to have a preference and a right to their bodily autonomy.

Coercing lesbian women into having relations with someone who is male or has male sex organs is not some sort of liberating act it is sexual assault.

If you are a woman and identify and willing to have sex with someone who has a penis regardless of what they identify as. You are not a lesbian you are bisexual or pansexual.

Lesbians are women with female parts attracted to other women with female parts. Not someone who decided to dress up and get their jollies off autogynephilia

I had to rant

• Heart
Reactions: 81

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Where have you been hiding. The English Ellen.
apparently Cilla was a nightmare on flights. Insisted on seat 1A and refused to talk to cabin crew, would only speak through her assistant. The story goes that one of the cabin crew was getting pissed off with this and he said to her “I know you couldn’t fucking sing, but I didn’t realise you can’t talk either” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Mrs Stan

So we talked about Lauren Goodger in the last thread, funding her lifestyle with pap walks and Dubai trips...

Well here’s her latest pap walk. I love the way the article keeps up the pretence that she was jogging, and not... ABSOLUTELY NOT... posing for the camera. Because all joggers stop for a breather and stand like this, right? 🤣

Good grief, what shape exactly is she aspiring to? I try not to judge anybody*, but that picture looks like when we were kids and stuffed balloons in our clothes.

*complete lie, I'm a judgy bitch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 77

PeteM

VIP Member
I did post about this before but it's worth repeating. Heard a story about Graham Norton a while ago - some young budding actor met him and asked him for advice re getting into some drama college. Graham was friendly, spoke with him for a good while and suggested that they meet up for dinner to talk more about everything. Before you think "Oh yeah, where's this going" - it didn't go there. They had a really good evening, Graham was genuinely just interested in helping this person out. They got to the end of the night, Graham pays for the bill - and also gives the actor a cheque to help out with the drama college fees. No coming on to the guy or anything. Just apparently a really decent guy, and he does this from time to time with people looking to get into drama school.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Anyone got any info on the whole Harvey weinstein business and the actresses who were complicit with it? I’ve heard Jennifer Lawrence was willingly banging him for screen roles and it was actually him who leaked her nude pictures?
You think that Jennifer Lawrence, a beautiful 29 year old female actress, was "willingly banging" a fat, ugly 67 year old multi millionaire film producer for screen roles.

Whatever happened, and whether she was sleeping with him to get jobs or not, HE WAS USING HIS POSTION TO GET WOMEN TO FUCK HIM. He is a convicted rapist, and I hope he rots in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Laurence Fox is quite the cunt, isn't he?
Why does having a different opinion make you a cunt?

I don't agree with everything he does and says but at least he voices his opinion.

I'm fed up of this culture where there are certain subjects that you can't talk about or disagree with. It's brainwashing. You can't say anything about Megan M or you are racist. You can't say anthing about Muslims or trans people, but slagging off women or Christians is fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Jennifer Lawrence has always annoyed me. Everyone always used to go on about hilariously ‘goofy’ and ‘kooky’ she was, but I think she comes across as a bit of a twat.
IM JUST A NORMAL GIRL WHO LOVES TO CHILL OUT IN MY UNDERWEAR LMAO OMG I WANT PIZZA! I ALSO MADE 10 MILLION DOLLARS IN A WEEK! I AM SO DOWN TO EARTH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

PopperPet

The breast implants? Yeah, look at him.
Is he with that smug misogynist prick Owen Jones there? Another men’s - oops, I mean trans - rights activist who insists gay women should shut up and let any man dressed up as a woman fuck them with his girldick or be dogpiled as a TERF / traitor to queerdom. Funny how men like Owen and Eddie are never out there at Pride marches screaming that gay men need compulsory lessons in how to sexually satisfy trans men, or learn to love eating pussy to prove they aren’t transphobes.

Anyone who wants to LARP being a woman, knock yourself out. Get off however you like. But don’t expect me to be cool with you trying to emotionally blackmail my lesbian mates, or pretend I feel safe and happy when you’re in the toilet cubicle next to mine having a nice wank as you listen to me peeing. And don’t ever kid yourself that I’m going to comply with your fantasy and pretend that I actually think you are a genuine woman. Yeah, some TWs are brilliant at it, totally convincing. They aren’t the problem, live & let live. It’s the ones taking selfies in the Ladies, male mutton dressed as teen girl jailbait, the ones who want me to KNOW they’re invading female spaces and I can’t do a damned thing about it because ‘trans RIGHTS, you TERF bitch!’

OK, rant done here too, back to the tea! Well, that’s all a bit watery right now lbr.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

petitspois

VIP Member
There used to be a video on YouTube of him DJ'ing at Camp Bestival saying "Let me hear all the ladies with a clean pussy". He seems a bit obsessed that it has to be clean.
all the while he probably has a cheesy bell end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Jenny18opp

I’m glad I found this thread. I knew someone who worked security for the 1d boys for a while so have some gossip about them.

All five heavily in to drugs especially Zayn and Louis but Louis was able to reel his usage in.
Zayn did sleep with a few male fans but few and far between. Contrary to popular belief it was him and Louis who security regularly had to wake up naked and entangled.
Harry and Louis where best friends but Louis got jealous of Harry's Hollywood friends and Harry was very jealous of Zayn and Louis getting closer in 2013 add in conspiracy theories and it lead to big arguments and caused divisions in group.
Harry can’t take ANY criticism, him and Liam also clashed because Liam loved to dish out criticism (the Gary Barlow of the group) .
Harry Nice guy persona but very calculated and very ambitious. Willing to throw people under to get what he wants.
Also not gay but calls himself pansexual but nobody believed that thought he just said it to appear like a cool hippie. Harry loves blonde women, cheats on every girl he’s ever been in a relationship with.
Niall down to earth, him and Louis definitely the most bright of the lot. Niall would sleep around a lot but no lasting relationships. Would annoy other guys as he did a lot of fence sitting when it came to big group decisions.
Liam very critical of everyone would annoy people because would run his mouth constantly.Liam and Harry just not good combination.
All generally down to earth guys except Harry who would be initially overbearingly very nice but then acted very aloof ( security friend he seemed very empty headed as in no real personality) and had scary angry outbursts over childish things. Also Harry’s manger was there in the last year side stage whispering how to grab all the attention from the other guys.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Jennifer Lawrence has always annoyed me. Everyone always used to go on about hilariously ‘goofy’ and ‘kooky’ she was, but I think she comes across as a bit of a twat.

Reactions: 58

AlanBanan

VIP Member
This might sound bad of me but is anyone else sick of the likes of Amanada Holden and the z-list celebs using #ClapForCarers as an excuse to stage photo ops for themselves? They look so smug and it's annoying me more every week.
Bothers me so much, like instead of clapping how about you stop evading taxes and writing off charity donations as tax breaks, actually pay them and donate. No one needs that much money. The health care system is struggling and is grabbing on for dear life due to constant budget cuts and over worked workers.

But yeah your little clap every Sunday is doing the job.

I am in a terrible mood today

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Regarding Greyson Perry and Eddie Izzard. With autogynephilia, aka transvestism or cross-dressing, the reason it’s so creepy is because they are publically participating in a fetish. They are sexually aroused by imagining themselves as a female, and their fetish is fuelled by people recognising them as female. Therefore, whenever they cross-dress in public or invade women’s toilets, they are forcing unconsenting bystanders to participate in their fetish, as the witnesses that are necessary to achieve their sexual craving of validation.

It’s ok to find them creepy: they are forcing you to give them sexual pleasure. None of this sexually harassing, deviant behaviour should be celebrated.

What’s even worse with Greyson Perry, he clearly has a humiliation element to his female fantasies. So he associates womanhood and femininity with being degraded. This is inherently misogynist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54