Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of all his kids zillion heir cannon might be my least favourite but it’s a low bar 🤣
Christ! Poor kids! At this point celeb kids names are getting so ridiculous it would be actually more outlandish for them to go for something like Jane or Steve!!

Reactions: 11
Christ! Poor kids! At this point celeb kids names are getting so ridiculous it would be actually more outlandish for them to go for something like Jane or Steve!!
Jane for a boy and Steve for a girl though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw Christine Bleakely (Lampard?) a little while ago getting out of a cab near Broadcasting House (Regent Street).
Looking very tanned and very smiley with a large Chanel handbag swinging from her arm. Perfectly coiffed hair and heels. She must get up at 5am to look so perfectly put together.
Alice Beer coming in the opposite direction looking like a right state wearing a denim sack. She really is an unfortunate looking woman. I lived near her in Fulham years ago and used to see her putting her bins out in her dressing gown. And this is a really good bit of gossip - I saw her flicking a dead bird over her neighbours hedge. Obviously couldn't be arsed to dispose of it properly so gave it to them to deal with. I think of it everytime I see her now, today being no exception.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Saw Christine Bleakely (Lampard?) a little while ago getting out of a cab near Broadcasting House (Regent Street).
Looking very tanned and very smiley with a large Chanel handbag swinging from her arm. Perfectly coiffed hair and heels. She must get up at 5am to look so perfectly put together.
Alice Beer coming in the opposite direction looking like a right state wearing a denim sack. She really is an unfortunate looking woman. I lived near her in Fulham years ago and used to see her putting her bins out in her dressing gown. And this is a really good bit of gossip - I saw her flicking a dead bird over her neighbours hedge. Obviously couldn't be arsed to dispose of it properly so gave it to them to deal with. I think of it everytime I see her now, today being no exception.
Alice always looks a bit grubby to me. Like she is wearing yesterday’s knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has a loud braying voice too. It used to carry halfway down the street.
"Phoeeeeeebeeeeee get in the caaaaarrrrrrr. Mummy's waiting...."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Owen Wilson is scum for treating his daughter like that. She had no choice in the matter, why would he take it out on her?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What happened? Didn’t know he had a daughter!
He told his girlfriend he didn’t want more kids but according to him she “tricked” him into getting her pregnant. So he left her. He pays maintenance but refuses to have anything to do with the kid and has never met her. The thing that makes it even more horrible is he has two sons that he is very involved with. How will the poor daughter feel when she’s old enough to know her father is a loving dad to her two half brothers but has totally rejected her. Whatever her parents think about each other it’s not her fault.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He told his girlfriend he didn’t want more kids but according to him she “tricked” him into getting her pregnant. So he left her. He pays maintenance but refuses to have anything to do with the kid and has never met her. The thing that makes it even more horrible is he has two sons that he is very involved with. How will the poor daughter feel when she’s old enough to know her father is a loving dad to her two half brothers but has totally rejected her. Whatever her parents think about each other it’s not her fault.
And those boys will have little respect for him knowing they’ve missed out on a sister. Well, I hope it goes that way rather than 2 more arseholes in the world if they copy his behaviour

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.