Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the DM are trying to imply with their story about Holly Willoughby’s husband being on holiday with Abby Clancy and Peter Crouch but Holly is nowhere to be seen? He’s still got his wedding ring on but surely the paps were there for Abby and Peter, not Dan Baldwin who is the main focus of the article.

Reactions: 24
She was a witch to Amy Willerton in I’m a Celeb.
Kept getting tearful and nasty about how Amy was making her feel inferior as she was so good looking. She and a few of the other women then picked on and ostracised her, it was really uncomfortable. God knows how she made it in the tough world of sport when a girl who happened to be prettier than her reduced her to tears. I imagine she was a nightmare if she didn’t win a race.
I remember that, she was absolutely vile, and yes, crying because she felt ugly next to other beautiful women who were then made to feel bad. Nasty nasty woman.

I wonder what the DM are trying to imply with their story about Holly Willoughby’s husband being on holiday with Abby Clancy and Peter Crouch but Holly is nowhere to be seen? He’s still got his wedding ring on but surely the paps were there for Abby and Peter, not Dan Baldwin who is the main focus of the article.
I thought the same. Sounds like they’ve got something on Dan, but either aren’t allowed to print it, or they need more evidence.
Does anyone remember Holly reporting her car missing, but Dan had it parked outside his office…?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I want to love Riz but I just have a feeling he’d be really tough work in real life. Like when he went to the Met Gala and said his outfit was a 'homage to the immigrant workers who kept the Gilded Age going' it was a bit of an eye roll moment for me.
Oh no disappointed, is he the male Emma Watson?
Watched him on Jonathan Ross a while back, he was not amused with silliness

Reactions: 2
She was a witch to Amy Willerton in I’m a Celeb.
Kept getting tearful and nasty about how Amy was making her feel inferior as she was so good looking. She and a few of the other women then picked on and ostracised her, it was really uncomfortable. God knows how she made it in the tough world of sport when a girl who happened to be prettier than her reduced her to tears. I imagine she was a nightmare if she didn’t win a race.
I couldnt believe that an Olympic athelete would act the way she did. I'm pretty old so I was trying to imagine Dame Mary Peters or Fatima Whitbread whinging and moaning because there was a pretty girl in the camp. She was a total nighmare.

And I'm sorry but Frankie Boyle was right - she isn't a pretty girl. But FFS she's reached the top of her sport and won gold medals - she's was an incredible swimmer - why isn't that enough for her???

Reactions: 28
I couldnt believe that an Olympic athelete would act the way she did. I'm pretty old so I was trying to imagine Dame Mary Peters or Fatima Whitbread whinging and moaning because there was a pretty girl in the camp. She was a total nighmare.

And I'm sorry but Frankie Boyle was right - she isn't a pretty girl. But FFS she's reached the top of her sport and won gold medals - she's was an incredible swimmer - why isn't that enough for her???
She was awful on IAAC. Her medals meant nothing, all she cared about was her looks. She was pathetic actually.

Not a fan of Boyle though.He’s no looker either.

Reactions: 24

I think maybe just being obsessed with swimming ( or any sport) from a young age must give you a very narrow experience. You have to train a lot, all the time, before and after school.

Reactions: 12
Fatima Whitbread was f**king hardcore on IAC! Remember when she got a cockroach stuck up her nose and Bob the Medic had to come and flush it out? Apparently she kept the cockroach as a bit of a trophy and it’s now mounted in some resin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just seen this, are they implying Dan is with Abby’s sister? V random group to be on holibobs together if not

Reactions: 17
I don’t find James Norton attractive but he’s a bloody good actor. I think he’s too good for Bond. ,
I don't find him attractive at all. I think the first thing I ever saw him in was an adaption of Lady Chatterly's Lover and he didn't do a thing for me.
Richard Madden as Mellors on the other hand was absolutely gorgeous in it.

I can't stand him. Hes an utter tit and narcissist.
Agreed. I liked him on Bake Off, but these days he just comes across as a total knob.

Reactions: 9
Without outing myself or the person who knows her very well - Rebecca Adlington is a monstrous witch who has no concept of supporting anyone else except herself. I saw her commenting on the commonwealth games about women supporting other women in swimming and she certainly didn’t do that. Drove my friend to a breakdown. She’s a bleep.
I've heard that too.

Reactions: 6
I was so sad when Sons was done, infact I cried.....several times 😢
I’ve only just started it, I watched him first in Queer as Folk, which then led me to watch the Gentleman and now look at me 😅 He’s gorgeous in everything though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, her head looks
like its's being lifted up by a giant magnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.