Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love him as Bond. It would be so... 'modern' - guy from an immigrant Muslim background, who 'made good' and went to Oxford and did PPE - literally the course that the majority of prime ministers did and half of the establishment. Exactly the kind of person I'd be recruiting if I were all powerful. To have him playing Bond would be amazing.

And he's really, really pretty.
I don’t see the pretty with Riz Ahmed. Also think he looks a bit short and scrawny for Bond. But I guess he could work out like crazy the way Daniel Craig did to get the Bond bod.

Reactions: 3
So yeah, basically Riz or anyone from Spooks. But not that one that did Game of Thrones as his face is too cry-y.
That Tobias chap? Can’t remember his surname. The ones that got blown up with Hermione from Cold Feet?

Reactions: 1
I'd love him as Bond. It would be so... 'modern' - guy from an immigrant Muslim background, who 'made good' and went to Oxford and did PPE - literally the course that the majority of prime ministers did and half of the establishment. Exactly the kind of person I'd be recruiting if I were all powerful. To have him playing Bond would be amazing.

And he's really, really pretty.
I agree. The thing about Bond is that the character is a specific type. He’s got to be a particular age and have a background which makes his recruitment believable.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see the pretty with Riz Ahmed. Also think he looks a bit short and scrawny for Bond. But I guess he could work out like crazy the way Daniel Craig did to get the Bond bod.
Though I would say that Craig doesn't have a Bond bod. The literary Bond is more Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan. Craig had to compensate for lack of height.

Reactions: 9
Utter rubbish.
I mean it's not great. I've heard shitter but I would happily never listen to it again 🤣The video looks like something a film student in what they call a college of further education would make. She's a better voice than her mother though.

Reactions: 4
That Tobias chap? Can’t remember his surname. The ones that got blown up with Hermione from Cold Feet?
Tobias Menzies? He’s too old I think. Was great as Prince Philip in the last two series of The Crown.

Though I would say that Craig doesn't have a Bond bod. The literary Bond is more Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan. Craig had to compensate for lack of height.
True. They went in a very different direction with Craig. More tough than suave. It worked well. But personally I think it’s now time to end the franchise.

Reactions: 4
I read James Norton as James Corden and was horribly alarmed.
Every time I read James Norton here, I automatically think of this guy and get a bit concerned about some of you .....

norton.png

Without outing myself or the person who knows her very well - Rebecca Adlington is a monstrous witch who has no concept of supporting anyone else except herself. I saw her commenting on the commonwealth games about women supporting other women in swimming and she certainly didn’t do that. Drove my friend to a breakdown. She’s a bleep.
Frankie Boyle was right when he said she looks like the back of a spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The song is pants and couldn't tell what was going on in the video as the camera frames were too quick.

Reactions: 5
And lack of charisma. He's got all the charm of a gatepost - thank god he's gone. With Craig as Bond they played him like a Poundshop Bourne; at last I can (hopefully) start watching Bond again.

Reactions: 11
Riz is too dinky to be a secret agent. I wouldn’t be surprised if they give it to Rege Jean Page seeing as he gets the knickers twinging and has that suave tit going on.

Either way Bond is a very tired franchise.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
After all the Emma Watson chat I was thinking about that line the journalist says about hermoine in Goblet of Fire, calls her ‘plain and ambitious’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oof that James Norton could pound me into my mattress. Thought so even in Happy Valley when he was playing a nutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
he has the sad eyed and slightly angsty vibe that speaks to me on every level, but i agree that it wouldn’t entirely work for bond. works for me though! 🤣

i absolutely would put money on it being rege-jean page. he has the look, the vibe, the age and acting status: will be surprised if it’s not him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oof that James Norton could pound me into my mattress. Thought so even in Happy Valley when he was playing a nutter

Right? He's very very hot. He also has that slightly aloof, cold, demanding demeanour going on. Sort of like "Come over here and take your knickers off right now" And you would do it in a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t find James Norton attractive but he’s a bloody good actor. I think he’s too good for Bond. ,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
he has the sad eyed and slightly angsty vibe that speaks to me on every level, but i agree that it wouldn’t entirely work for bond. works for me though! 🤣

i absolutely would put money on it being rege-jean page. he has the look, the vibe, the age and acting status: will be surprised if it’s not him!
See, I can see that Rege is objectively a very good looking man but he's not hot or dangerous, is he? He looks a bit mimsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Without outing myself or the person who knows her very well - Rebecca Adlington is a monstrous witch who has no concept of supporting anyone else except herself. I saw her commenting on the commonwealth games about women supporting other women in swimming and she certainly didn’t do that. Drove my friend to a breakdown. She’s a bleep.
She was a witch to Amy Willerton in I’m a Celeb.
Kept getting tearful and nasty about how Amy was making her feel inferior as she was so good looking. She and a few of the other women then picked on and ostracised her, it was really uncomfortable. God knows how she made it in the tough world of sport when a girl who happened to be prettier than her reduced her to tears. I imagine she was a nightmare if she didn’t win a race.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.