Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg …. After reading this thread I am watching Bodies too ( just started S2 last night )
Dear god he was FIT AF in that !
Married with kids now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg …. After reading this thread I am watching Bodies too ( just started S2 last night )
Dear god he was FIT AF in that !
Married with kids now.
I had totally forgot about him I was a massive take that/Robbie fan and he used 2 play drums for them. he has aged really well too but love him as Dr. Lake

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wasn't a fan either. Still better than a girl whose the spit of her hideous dad though
He was vile, and what was the point of him? Was he literally famous for having a criminal mugshot that some idiots on the Internet thought was ' hot'?

Reactions: 29
He was vile, and what was the point of him? Was he literally famous for having a criminal mugshot that some idiots on the Internet thought was ' hot'?
Why on earth would women be all over some prison loser like he was some kind of massive catch. It was bizarre.
I think chloe wanted her bad boy. Which is pretty pathetic for a grown arse woman.

And why the duck you'd have a kid with someone like that... I think she assumed she'd trap him but he realised he didn't need to keep having sex with her after he'd got an income for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had totally forgot about him I was a massive take that/Robbie fan and he used 2 play drums for them. he has aged really well too but love him as Dr. Lake
The men I’d leave my husband for are a) Max Beesley as Rob Lake and b) Tom Ellis as Lucifer.

Please note, not the actual Max or Tom, just them in full character ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just saw this article and I came straight here to make sure it had been posted 😁

I know sins of the father and all that but bloody hell ... what an absolute hypocrite. She'll throw JKR under a bus but is quite happy to be associated with The Greens? duck Off Emma. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Agree, it’s so ridiculous that Emma with her ”he for she” campaign is celebrated as a “feminist” icon while JKR is called a bigot and gets regular death treats…because obviously the first rule of being a feminist is to not hurt the men’s feeling…at least if we’re lucky she will not ruin more movies with her acting and stays dating questionable men

• Heart
Reactions: 54
In thread #71 for this topic, on February 19 of this year, I wrote that I still wanted to know what happened on Brangelina’s plane.
Dreams DO come true, so keep at it, Tattlers! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think neither Brad nor Angelina are that nice tbh, but can someone tell me what does “looks like a Columbine kid” actually mean? I get it’s an insult…

Reactions: 15
From stuff she's said before I don't think she's even that interested in dating.
I don’t what she’s said but I just get this vibe from her that she’s asexual (don’t know if that’s what you meant). And she has zero personality, zero sexuality, she has zero charm. She’s just…there.

I don’t think neither Brad nor Angelina are that nice tbh, but can someone tell me what does “looks like a Columbine kid” actually mean? I get it’s an insult…
Like Eric or Dylan the shooters who murdered the students and teacher at Columbine school in 1999. They had a particular look during the shooting.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They look/dress like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold the perpetrators of the Columbine High School Massacre. They were nicknamed the trench coat mafia due to their appearance. They were alternative types

• Wow
Reactions: 11
his brief “fame” is everything that’s wrong with the internet tbh 🤣 if i recall, there was a twitter account for some state in the us who posted mugshots of arrested felons daily and someone retweeted saying he was hot. skip forward a few months and he’s on the runway at new york and milan fashion week. ended up with a decentish career actually 🤦🏼‍♀️

he had a wife and child when he got with chloe too. got thrown off that yacht pretty quickly!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Emma looks shite in those photos. Whoever told her to do the freaky side-grin must really dislike her. The hair also looks bad. Nothing against a cool pixie, if it'd suit me, I'd totally try it myself, but her hair looks like it has been powered on with these hair-thickening puff things that you can use to hide receding hair.
I absolutely loathe her but I think the hair looks fabulous

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma looks shite in those photos. Whoever told her to do the freaky side-grin must really dislike her. The hair also looks bad. Nothing against a cool pixie, if it'd suit me, I'd totally try it myself, but her hair looks like it has been powered on with these hair-thickening puff things that you can use to hide receding hair.
What annoys me is her side grin pose is the same. There’s no variety in some of these shots
83D14C77-804A-4603-B031-8211AD94BB29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.