Secret Celebrity Gossip #86

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on TikTok is claiming he slept with Philip Schofield when he was only 19 (the guy not Schofield).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Someone on TikTok is claiming he slept with Philip Schofield when he was only 19 (the guy not Schofield).
I don’t know whether to believe him or not. He talks crap a lot of the time but we know Schof likes them young, so maybe? He reckons that he has a documentary coming out about it. Now that I don’t believe!

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the Schofield deal. He had this big coming out as gay announcement on live TV yet is still living with his wife like it never happened. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t understand the Schofield deal. He had this big coming out as gay announcement on live TV yet is still living with his wife like it never happened. 🤷‍♀️
I suspect she knew ful well he was gay a long time ago, and they lived together for convenience and to bring up their children, and he was forced to come out because he cant stop pestering oung crew members

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I suspect she knew ful well he was gay a long time ago, and they lived together for convenience and to bring up their children, and he was forced to come out because he cant stop pestering oung crew members
Yeah I know. But their kids are grown and he’s come out publicly so it seems a bit odd for them both to be still living together. You’d think they’d both want to move on with their lives now the secret is out.

Reactions: 17
He was forced to come out because he’d been having an affair with a very young male runner on This Morning called Matthew McGreevy, it was an open secret on the show. The affair ended and MM took it badly by all accounts and Schofield had him removed from the show onto Loose Women I think. Then it all kicked off and he was accused of bullying and the press got wind and the next thing he was coming out on live TV to take back control of the narrative. He’ll never be seen with a male partner because he only likes very young men and that wouldn’t look good for his public image if he suddenly appeared with a 20 year old on his arm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
On another subject Cara Delevigne. I’d never seen her act but I’ve just started watching season 2 of Only Murders In The Building and she’s really very good in it. Such a shame if she is going to screw up her life with drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
On another subject Cara Delevigne. I’d never seen her act but I’ve just started watching season 2 of Only Murders In The Building and she’s really very good in it. Such a shame if she is going to screw up her life with drugs.
just watching season 2 at the mo and the other half thinks she’s a far better actress than actual actress Selena Gomez. Inclined to agree so I hope she does get it together

Ps Oliver Putnam is my spirit animal!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see The Rise and Fall of Noel Edmonds on Channel 5 tonight? Doesn’t present him in a very good light I have to say. A lot of the people interviewed don’t see, to have a good word to say about him. Also how the duck did he get away with effectively killing someone on one of his shows?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else see The Rise and Fall of Noel Edmonds on Channel 5 tonight? Doesn’t present him in a very good light I have to say. A lot of the people interviewed don’t see, to have a good word to say about him. Also how the duck did he get away with effectively killing someone on one of his shows?
Was that from The Late, Late Breakfast Show? I remember hearing about it at the time (1986), poor Michael Lush and his family. Did they mention Richard Smith's accident in 1983 - he fractured his pelvis and injured his head, neck and back after crashing at high speed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Was that from The Late, Late Breakfast Show? I remember hearing about it at the time (1986), poor Michael Lush and his family. Did they mention Richard Smith's accident in 1983 - he fractured his pelvis and injured his head, neck and back after crashing at high speed.
They showed the car accident, yes. They also interviewed a professional stuntman who’d refused to take part because he realised how dangerous it was. They didn’t have any safety procedures in place at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I see the Mirror are headlining that 6 former X factor performers are suing Syco for abuse. They are not naming names but I think they’ll be fairly easy to work out.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
They showed the car accident, yes. They also interviewed a professional stuntman who’d refused to take part because he realised how dangerous it was. They didn’t have any safety procedures in place at all.
I've read a few things about the accident over the years since, and what was failed - how it was not even tested by a professional stuntman before letting someone with zero experience is truly incredible. This is quite good about it. https://www.everything80spodcast.com/the-late-late-breakfast-show-tragedy-of-1986/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I see the Mirror are headlining that 6 former X factor performers are suing Syco for abuse. They are not naming names but I think they’ll be fairly easy to work out.
What was the name of the singer who looked like Pink, and sang one of her songs? She might be a possible candidate, she has been very vocal about her mistreatment, on YouTube.

Reactions: 19
Why would Cowell call his company Syco? We can all see what it would literally mean but is it’s other meaning hiding in plain sight?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.