Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got gay vibes from him, was surprised he had a child. BUT most people were right about Rebecca Adlingtons ex Harry Needs. He was too smiley not to be gay.
I worked with someone who previously worked with Harry Needs. Him being gay wasn't a secret. As far as I'm aware (not very, but it's quite local to me) Adlington herself is bi.

Reactions: 13
Totally valid however his sexual prowess is a part of his selling point to his adoring fans, mostly young girls. Can't argue he isn't selling sex when he says one of his songs is about a female orgasm.

Does anyone remember Joe McEldery? The s*n ran a front page very close after his win where they forced him to lie and say he was straight, obviously they've scrubbed all record of that now, because he later came out as gay and it was obvious coercion, his sales took a tumble and he is no more. To a lesser extent similar happened to Tom Daley where the press hounded him, he said he was Bi then he said he was gay and the press continue to chase his private life.

Point being, artists images are so controlled and manipulated, for someone like Harry Styles it's would be hard to imagine they haven't styled him someway. If he were to label himself he lose fans either way, so it is also more worth his fanbase if he stays neutral. I guess that's a benefit of it being 2022, he's not getting coerced into admitting anything.

Reactions: 8
She was on the latest series of Only Murders In The Building on Disney +

Reactions: 2
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".

Reactions: 16
Love watching Nicholas in The Great series on TV.

Love watching Nicholas in The Great series on TV.
Nicholas Hoult would be a great Bond.

He's such a super actor, has been in some quite big films and stuff, but is also criminally underrated and just seems to constantly go under the radar. It must be nice for him to not have too much attention on him.

He is also unbelievably beautiful.

And the film Kill Your Friends where his character had to piss over James Corden's character - just made me love him more, but also be jealous.

Reactions: 23
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".
I saw him in a touring production of Joseph a few years ago and he was brilliant in it!

Reactions: 6
Agree that Nicholas Hoult is lovely. He would definitely make a decent Bond. He has excellent comedic timing. The Great is one of the best things on tv in recent years.

Reactions: 19
I recently read a story About Heather Mills that I’d not heard before- there’s an actual journalist also called Heather Mills, and the other HM pretended to be her for ages! She’d go for journalistic jobs and used the other Heather Mills CV. Think it was uncovered when someone mentioned to the real Heather Mills about a job she’d supposedly applied for, and that everyone was surprised she had a prosthetic leg!

Reactions: 29
He’s really really good too. He has those George Michael songs nailed. Well worth going to see him.

I've just been looking at the odds. Tom Hardy would be my value bet at 6/1.

To cross over between two discussions on the thread, you can get odds of 66/1 for Harry Styles
I'd watch my first ever Bond film if Harry Styles played him.

Reactions: 6
I worked with someone who previously worked with Harry Needs. Him being gay wasn't a secret. As far as I'm aware (not very, but it's quite local to me) Adlington herself is bi.
He's not gay though. He's just not straight. I have been on nights out where we have been part of the same group, have seen him with men and women. *but* most of the women you'd see him in the press with were PR relationships, Taylor Swift, the blonde model he was with for a while... have heard the relationship with Olivia wilde is genuine from a mutual friend but who knows.

I actually feel so sorry for people like him who essentially grow up having everything about them curated by team. It's awful.

Reactions: 10
The post you quoted was talking about Harry Needs, Rebecca Adlington’s ex

Reactions: 18
It's odd about McCartney. Jagger has always treated women quite appallingly. and is still letching after women young enough top be his grandchildren now. Elton John is outrageously misogynistic, behaves disgracefully to women (unless they're important aristocrats, natch) and routinely refers to them, sometimes to their face, by the C-word. Of all the really major music stars in this country from that era, McCartney has behaved pretty well (by celeb standards) most of the time and yet he seems to get more flak. Even in 2022, it seems, there's a large part of the media, and the British public, that finds it easier to mock 'boring' decency than 'exciting' bastards.

Reactions: 31
I mean, she went one better (maybe). Do you remember when James Martin was her 'toy boy' and he used to gad about festooned in jewellery that she'd bought him? GIANT rings! Think he still wears some of it, or he did on the last programme I watched of his. But he's never quite admit to it in the press as his team wanted him to have the single and available vibe for his army of fans.

Reactions: 12
I always assumed he was gay , also rebecca looked like his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.