Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably couldn't even get it up anyway 🤢 , does anyone remember footballers wives when Tanya kills Frank by shagging him to death ? 🤣🤣🤣. That would be quick and that inheritance money
I’d have to chance using poison in his cocoa.Or a hatchet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't Madonna's character shag people/a person to death in that film Body of Evidence with Willem Dafoe?

I bet you could shag Murdoch to death in about 10 minutes if you really put your back into it.
Throw his GTN spray under the bed 🤣🤣🤣 I'm sick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if Anne Heche was really deliberately & consciously planning suicide or if she had a manic episode caused or exacerbated by cocaine. A family member once deliberately crashed her car during a mental health episode, without actually being suicidal. What look like rational and conscious acts to others may not have been the same thought process in AH’s mind.

A miracle no-one else was hurt, as said above. No doubt she would have been charged with offences if she lived but looks like she won’t make it now. May she RIP.
I think she may have been having an episode like you said plus drugs on top. It was shocking to see the footage of her trying to get off the gurney.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn't Madonna's character shag people/a person to death in that film Body of Evidence with Willem Dafoe?

I bet you could shag Murdoch to death in about 10 minutes if you really put your back into it.
An old Dynasty storyline (showing my age) featured Alexis shagging her husband to death too.

Reactions: 11
Blimey, maybe it is actually a thing - I just need to find an oligarch so I can put it into practice and then I'll report back...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rupert is 92 and his kids don't want their inheritance going to Jerry. I'm not sure where they were married but Jerry could get the vast majority if he dies in the UK. Rupert already gave his kids 2 billion each a couple of years ago greedy fuckers 🤣. They wanted her out of the picture before he croaks it.
Billion?! How do you even get anywhere near spending that kind of money?

Reactions: 10
I think she may have been having an episode like you said plus drugs on top. It was shocking to see the footage of her trying to get off the gurney.
There's door bell camera footage of her car speeding down the road and then you hear the crash. She really was going fast, so it was definitely a deliberate act to crash her car, but will never know what factors in her mind caused her to behave like this.

I really hope she finds peace now, yeah, it's a scummy thing to endanger others, but it's more than clear that Anne had problems herself.

Reactions: 13
My mum’s dating advice when I was younger was
1) The older the fiddle the better the tune
2) Better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave
3) Find yourself a rich old man with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
He probably couldn't even get it up anyway 🤢 , does anyone remember footballers wives when Tanya kills Frank by shagging him to death ? 🤣🤣🤣. That would be quick and that inheritance money
Oh blimey that’s a blast from the past 🤣🤣I loved that show - so trashy but so addictive. I wonder if I can find it to watch …

My mum’s dating advice when I was younger was
1) The older the fiddle the better the tune
2) Better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave
3) Find yourself a rich old man with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana skin
Ha ha I like the cut of your mums jib 😃

Reactions: 23
I used work in London Bridge at the time, used see that box on a daily basis.
I remember the time that Paul McCartney went to see Blaine in that box after a "refreshing" dinner in Soho. His publicist foolishly tipped off an Evening Standard photographer about McCartney being on his way - upon arriving there, the photographer came over to take a picture. McCartney pushed him away and said "duck off! I’ve come to see this stupid bleep [David Blaine] and you are not going to take a picture of me tonight".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh blimey that’s a blast from the past 🤣🤣I loved that show - so trashy but so addictive. I wonder if I can find it to watch …

Ha ha I like the cut of your mums jib 😃
Sadly she’s long gone, but she did have a good sense of humour. We didn’t always get on, but when we laughed we really laughed. Still haven’t the rich old man by the way

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst I think I’ve found my kind of people in this forum, it’s when some of you declare your undying love for Sean Bean, John Bercow and Matt Hancock that I think nah you’re all bleeping weird! :sick::sick::sick:
Noooo not Bercow or Hancock 🤢 but Sean yes especially as Sharpe 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember the time that Paul McCartney went to see Blaine in that box after a "refreshing" dinner in Soho. His publicist foolishly tipped off an Evening Standard photographer about McCartney being on his way - upon arriving there, the photographer came over to take a picture. McCartney pushed him away and said "duck off! I’ve come to see this stupid bleep [David Blaine] and you are not going to take a picture of me tonight".
I think Geoff Baker tipped off the press once too often. I’m not sure if I’m right in thinking Geoff and Heather Mills didn’t get on either

Hancock no, Bercow yes. I wear being told I’m weird as a badge of honour

Reactions: 3
The talk of finding sex scenes cringey to watch reminded me of an excruciating moment from my teenage years. I was at a friends house. We were about 14 at the time. We happened to be in the sitting room with her Dad watching some movie on TV when a totally unexpected and quite raunchy sex scene came on. We sat there in total silence and embarrassment for what seemed like an hour but probably was a few seconds before my friends Dad leapt out of his chair and said in an overly cheery voice “right, who’s for a cup of tea!” and fled to the kitchen. 😀
I remember being young at staying at my grandmas and watching Carry On Camping and as I'd seen it quite a few times just when the Barbara Windsor exercise bra coming off I'd say " just going to the toilet gran" 🤣 I used to get so embarrassed but the worst when I was watching TV with my mums boyfriend and the Bodyform advert came on I wanted to die I felt so uncomfortable, how times have changed, when sex scenes are on I just roll my eyes even if I'm on my own 👀.

I've got it set to record 😁
Me too 😊

There is an artistic version of that pic on his Instagram now. Imagine this pose but without all the fancy colours and he was completely naked

T-Bone Tommy 🤣🤣.

There is an artistic version of that pic on his Instagram now. Imagine this pose but without all the fancy colours and he was completely naked

T-Bone Tommy 🤣🤣.
I am shallow. 6 years of marriage. I could do it. I bet they weren’t together a lot anyway.
I think.I could force myself for all that 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.