Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sebastian Stan disgusting?

Re David Blaine in the box, when I went someone was flying a burger past him repeatedly using a drone
I used work in London Bridge at the time, used see that box on a daily basis.

Reactions: 4
Fire injuries are insidious. The extent of the damage isn't immediately apparent, which is why she would have been intubated immediately. But if her brain swelled from hypoxic injury, that in itself would be enough to cause coning, which leads to brain stem death. She was trapped in the fire for a long time. That's a hell of a lot of inhalational damage to airways and lungs; God knows how many chemical toxins she inhaled. Damage to her lungs would compromise the effectiveness of ventilation too. You can't insufflate lung tissue that is burned and smoke-destroyed.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Also, if she felt suicidal before, being horrifically burned and condemned by the world and being criminally convicted for being a drink and drug driver isn’t really going to improve things for her.
I hope she’s at peace now.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I rewatched it’s recently (think it’s on Amazon Prime). It’s cringey in parts, but I think it’s worth a revisit in the light of the Me Too movement, tbh. Watching it as a middle aged person, there’s definitely stuff in there that I didn’t pick up on in my younger days, and it’s very entertaining as it doesn’t let up for a second. I also liked when she kicked the rapists head in at the end lol.

(I’m serious btw. I’ve seen worse films. The sex scene with Kyle McLachlan is terrible obvs, but it has a lot to say about women are treated in the entertainment and sex worker industry).
I'm unashamedly a big fan of Paul Verhoeven

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Also, if she felt suicidal before, being horrifically burned and condemned by the world and being criminally convicted for being a drink and drug driver isn’t really going to improve things for her.
I hope she’s at peace now.
It’s terrible isn’t it? When I small I was badly burned in an accident. Had to stay in hospital for a long time and had to relearn how to walk again. The pain is one of my first memories. I hope Anne is comfortable and not in any pain any more. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
same - i love starship troopers especially! i also love that he is one of the very few people to accept his golden raspberry award in person 🤣
The author of the novel absolutely hated the adaption. He was a right wing duck nut right enough

Reactions: 1
He's taking advantage of his renewed fame for him ( and his todger) from the mini series- one that Pammy didn't want made and was about a marriage during which he was imprisoned for beating her up while she had their newborn baby in her arms. I'm not particularly bothered about either of them, but the way he treated her, he has a cheek now being photographed with Sebastien Stan ( who is also disgusting) and exploiting this when it caused Pam so much upset then and now.
The series just really highlighted how different men and women are treated. Pammy's career nosedived whereas Tommy was seen as a hero. Let's face it, most have already seen it so it's nothing new. I wonder how he current partner feels? Her voice grates on me.

Reactions: 17
Anne Heche was in a film called 'Birth' with Nicole Kidman. The film itself wasn't that great but Anne was really good in it.

Reactions: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Who is the bloke presenting This Morning? I don't watch it but have caught bits of the programme and he seems a nice, genuine bloke for once 😄
He mentions his wife and children and I actually watched a bit of the programme today and at one point he said "am I allowed to say I don't like it?" when he was doing the wine and spirits tasting.
The programme doesn't seem to be about him! Wow! 😄What a refreshing change from the usual mob.

Reactions: 23
She was definitely intending to end her life, poor woman.
Just seen a headline regarding this.
So she drove into a house?
Was anyone in the house?
All I can see is info about her being in a coma.

She drove at the house deliberately?
:oops:

Reactions: 1
Just seen a headline regarding this.
So she drove into a house?
Was anyone in the house?
All I can see is info about her being in a coma.

She drove at the house deliberately?
:oops:
The tennant and pets got out ok.

Reactions: 10
What’s going on with Jerry and Rupert’s divorce? First it was him who filed and blindsided her, then it’s her who filed and blind sided him, then she requested that the court dismiss her filing and next minute they are officially divorced??
Rupert is 92 and his kids don't want their inheritance going to Jerry. I'm not sure where they were married but Jerry could get the vast majority if he dies in the UK. Rupert already gave his kids 2 billion each a couple of years ago greedy fuckers 🤣. They wanted her out of the picture before he croaks it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure if Anne Heche was really deliberately & consciously planning suicide or if she had a manic episode caused or exacerbated by cocaine. A family member once deliberately crashed her car during a mental health episode, without actually being suicidal. What look like rational and conscious acts to others may not have been the same thought process in AH’s mind.

A miracle no-one else was hurt, as said above. No doubt she would have been charged with offences if she lived but looks like she won’t make it now. May she RIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am shallow. 6 years of marriage. I could do it. I bet they weren’t together a lot anyway.
He probably couldn't even get it up anyway 🤢 , does anyone remember footballers wives when Tanya kills Frank by shagging him to death ? 🤣🤣🤣. That would be quick and that inheritance money

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn't Madonna's character shag people/a person to death in that film Body of Evidence with Willem Dafoe?

I bet you could shag Murdoch to death in about 10 minutes if you really put your back into it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.