Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an artistic version of that pic on his Instagram now. Imagine this pose but without all the fancy colours and he was completely naked

He was so hot back in the day. I would have risked a low level std for him lol

It is being said Ann Heche was on cocaine when she crashed her car.

And possibly fentanyl. They haven’t determined if she took it or the hospital administered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this in the Mail
  • Despite signing a prenup, Hall will leave with $305 million and at least three of the billionaire's houses, according to sources familiar with the proceedings
Good result for gold digger Jerry. I still would rather be skint than have had to have shagged wrinkly scrotum faced Murdoch though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They’re apparently trying to determine whether the drugs could be the medication she’s been given since at the hospital but her family have now issued a statement saying she is not expected to survive. Very sad situation.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good result for gold digger Jerry. I still would rather be skint than have had to have shagged wrinkly scrotum faced Murdoch though.
I am shallow. 6 years of marriage. I could do it. I bet they weren’t together a lot anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe I missed the pic
He’s put it on Twitter if you really must (and it’s still on there). I can’t believe how many people haven’t already seen it though. Shows how old I am, because it was already notorious from the Pam & Tommy tape.

Reactions: 8
My kid sent me a message earlier saying 'omg Tommy Lee is posting his willy on Facebook@ I told her seen it already, when Mick posts his then it might be news! Not that I want to see it of course but I'm a bit of a completist so the set would be nice 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is an artistic version of that pic on his Instagram now. Imagine this pose but without all the fancy colours and he was completely naked

He's taking advantage of his renewed fame for him ( and his todger) from the mini series- one that Pammy didn't want made and was about a marriage during which he was imprisoned for beating her up while she had their newborn baby in her arms. I'm not particularly bothered about either of them, but the way he treated her, he has a cheek now being photographed with Sebastien Stan ( who is also disgusting) and exploiting this when it caused Pam so much upset then and now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tommy has always been a bit of a twit. My least fave member of the band.

Reactions: 10
What’s going on with Jerry and Rupert’s divorce? First it was him who filed and blindsided her, then it’s her who filed and blind sided him, then she requested that the court dismiss her filing and next minute they are officially divorced??
I bet she earned every penny of her settlement - if you know what I mean?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's a shock she's survived this long and an absolute miracle she didn't kill anyone else.
Intiially I heard she was critical. Then that she was expected to make a full recovery now I guess not. Although it sounded like she was basically in a fire ball so would think her injuries were severe. I haven't been following closely, just seen the odd headline

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Surely only other men are impressed by that? It just makes my cervix wince 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Intiially I heard she was critical. Then that she was expected to make a full recovery now I guess not. Although it sounded like she was basically in a fire ball so would think her injuries were severe. I haven't been following closely, just seen the odd headline
It does seem odd, only a few days ago it was reported that she was in a stable condition.

Reactions: 3
Awesome film. Awesome
I rewatched it’s recently (think it’s on Amazon Prime). It’s cringey in parts, but I think it’s worth a revisit in the light of the Me Too movement, tbh. Watching it as a middle aged person, there’s definitely stuff in there that I didn’t pick up on in my younger days, and it’s very entertaining as it doesn’t let up for a second. I also liked when she kicked the rapists head in at the end lol.

(I’m serious btw. I’ve seen worse films. The sex scene with Kyle McLachlan is terrible obvs, but it has a lot to say about women are treated in the entertainment and sex worker industry).

Reactions: 7
Why is Sebastian Stan disgusting?

Re David Blaine in the box, when I went someone was flying a burger past him repeatedly using a drone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.