Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is brilliant! I attended a wedding where they had some magician skulking about between the ceremony and the meal, bending spoons and tit. He could have got away with anything as we were too busy trying to get the attention of the waiters with the fizz.
I might have been at the same wedding. Was the magician called Marco and a bit tit? And there was a definite lack of fizz to go round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean Bean is a lout who hates women. Reminds me of Jim Davidson.
Whilst I think I’ve found my kind of people in this forum, it’s when some of you declare your undying love for Sean Bean, John Bercow and Matt Hancock that I think nah you’re all bleeping weird! :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The talk of finding sex scenes cringey to watch reminded me of an excruciating moment from my teenage years. I was at a friends house. We were about 14 at the time. We happened to be in the sitting room with her Dad watching some movie on TV when a totally unexpected and quite raunchy sex scene came on. We sat there in total silence and embarrassment for what seemed like an hour but probably was a few seconds before my friends Dad leapt out of his chair and said in an overly cheery voice “right, who’s for a cup of tea!” and fled to the kitchen. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Talking of cringey sex scenes. The sex scene in Showgirls is one of the funniest things I've ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funniest sex scene I’ve ever seen is in a film called Excalibur. It had King Arthur shagging Guinevere while wearing full armour. I think the Director imagined it would be erotic. But it was hilarious. All you could focus on was his armour clanking away and it just looked so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s going on with Jerry and Rupert’s divorce? First it was him who filed and blindsided her, then it’s her who filed and blind sided him, then she requested that the court dismiss her filing and next minute they are officially divorced??

Reactions: 17
What’s going on with Jerry and Rupert’s divorce? First it was him who filed and blindsided her, then it’s her who filed and blind sided him, then she requested that the court dismiss her filing and next minute they are officially divorced??
Money is going on. He obviously made her a good offer. Canny Jerry.

Reactions: 27
If I remember rightly that was a fake relationship put together by their PR people. They were just showing their faces at things the press would be at but had no relationship beyond boosting each other’s profiles.
Yeah but who went to see him in the box. I was in London that week, so exciting. There were boys throwing bananas at him when I was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this in the Mail
  • Despite signing a prenup, Hall will leave with $305 million and at least three of the billionaire's houses, according to sources familiar with the proceedings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
same - and i know it’s technically not a huge gap, but a 33 year old man “dating” a 21 year old gives me the ick.
Ugh, my 21 year old niece has a 40 year old ‘boyfriend’, it’s horrendous! Been going on since she was 17 (if not before) too 😳

The talk of finding sex scenes cringey to watch reminded me of an excruciating moment from my teenage years. I was at a friends house. We were about 14 at the time. We happened to be in the sitting room with her Dad watching some movie on TV when a totally unexpected and quite raunchy sex scene came on. We sat there in total silence and embarrassment for what seemed like an hour but probably was a few seconds before my friends Dad leapt out of his chair and said in an overly cheery voice “right, who’s for a cup of tea!” and fled to the kitchen. 😀
My dad always used to hum when a sex scene came on, we used to refer to them as ‘humming scenes’ 😆

Yeah but who went to see him in the box. I was in London that week, so exciting. There were boys throwing bananas at him when I was there.
I thought it was David Blaine in the box, not Copperfield….?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ugh, my 21 year old niece has a 40 year old ‘boyfriend’, it’s horrendous! Been going on since she was 17 (if not before) too 😳

My dad always used to hum when a sex scene came on, we used to refer to them as ‘humming scenes’ 😆

I thought it was David Blaine in the box, not Copperfield….?
Oh it was. Dumb me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate sex scenes, don't need to see butts and boobs and slurping snogging. Give me Jane Austen romantic tension.

Is that a bare ankle I see?? (Faints in shock!)
A good period drama is brilliant, but never make it a comedy that for me doesn't work. Period stuff can have silly moments but the rest full of moments like Mr Darcy in the lake...... 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.