Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Suranne gets so much work. Ditto Vicky McClure (spelling?)

When Suranne was in Dr Foster she had a really talented actress working on the same show - Jodie Comer.
I have never thought much of her but admit that I have never noticed her eyebrows, I need to study them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was it ever explained why him and Tamzin Outhwaite got divorced? Was he having an affair with a co star or was that never revealed?
He was caught with someone from Lost I believe. Tamsin implied that she wouldnt have ended the relationship if it was a one off.

I have never thought much of her but admit that I have never noticed her eyebrows, I need to study them now.
Once you notice them you cant focus on anything else she does 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was caught with someone from Lost I believe. Tamsin implied that she wouldnt have ended the relationship if it was a one off.
yep - it was emilie de ravin, i think. they were both on once upon a time together (briefly).

Reactions: 3
yep - it was emilie de ravin, i think. they were both on once upon a time together (briefly).
Yes I was going to say he was shagging Sleeping Beauty from Once.

I'm sure she said he cheated.
I know this is the bare minimum of expectations but he seems to be an active father, as much as he can be while living in another country, to his kids by TO and hus oldest daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tamzin Outhwaite is an Alice Evans sympathiser. I have no time for her.
Knew Tom Ellis had cheated but didn't realise it was with Emilie de Ravin 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure Tom Ellis never bothered to come back and see his kids over Covid? He’s a cheating bleep and I feel for Tamsin.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.