Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know more about the seedy bar in Wilmslow! I’m a local!
Ok so I think I might be making this up now, but doesn't he own The Symposium along Grove Street?

I know people who've been in and say it's full of old single men drinking alone.

Reactions: 2

100% Paul Rudd.

If I got under his duvet I'd make us go all Yoko and Lennon and stay there forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole Gary speed suicide baffles me to this day. Think about it a lot, god knows why. The thought someone can seem ok and then do something so tragic just haunts me
Wasn’t he supposedly abused by that football coach? - I forget the name but it came out a few years after he died iirc. Really sad, he was a legend (nufc fan)

Does no one iron them πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ????
I used to but realised that life was too short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 12
πŸ˜‚. I do it mainly so I don’t have to change the duvet cover quite so often. Oh, I also iron all my bedlinen so maybe I am a bit weird. πŸ€”

You leave Keanu alone. I’d be happy to share my bed with him anytime. If there was β€œwood” involved all the better. πŸ˜€
I do this too. I need a sheet!

I was told to have a washable throw on the bed for aesthetic reasons and to open fully over the duvet if I am putting something on the bed e.g. when tidying, doing make up or eating. Then if I spill, the throw can be chucked in the wash.
I have another duvet at the foot of my bed. I like the extra weight on my feet. In winter I have them both on. Like a multi layered weighted blanket

Reactions: 2
I used to but realised that life was too short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me too. My mum taught me that was the way, years ago. Bugger that! Jeez, I only have one life. Once they are dry, via line or tumble, they get folded and put away. They'll be creased once I sleep in them anyway. Also I find it's less of an issue if you just leave your bedding in a crumpled heap when you get out of it everyday rather than making the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t he supposedly abused by that football coach? - I forget the name but it came out a few years after he died iirc. Really sad, he was a legend (nufc fan)
yes it was Barry Bennell and that was the rumour. Poor man.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
you dont drink in bed? ☺
no cuppa?
Nope, maybe a glass of water, but I go to get it, so I usually drink it there

Now that one I am well jel of! I was so in love with Lee Sharpe I had a mini shrine on my bedroom wall at uni. The lads I lived with used to rip pics of him out of their footy mags for me! 🀣
I was going to ask was that the same man who presented Fun House, but I think he was Pat Sharpe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pats not going to thank me for this 😬
Lee Sharpe was gorgeous in the original Love Island (and I still would!) , but I also fancied Danan then too.
You can all keep your movie stars, welsh Steve Jones f1 presenter is my favourite!

Screenshot_20220809-025204_Samsung Internet.jpg

Stevie boyo

Screenshot_20220809-025408_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Suranne Jones got very lucky and made some good choices, the woman is a walking one impression zone. Every series she is in she does this quizzical is it a fart or a shart look. That much hyped Dr Foster was a pile of pants.
I’m so glad someone else has said this - her acting, with that one facial expression, drives me nuts!
Definitely graduated from the Joey Tribbiani school of acting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why Suranne gets so much work. Ditto Vicky McClure (spelling?)

When Suranne was in Dr Foster she had a really talented actress working on the same show - Jodie Comer.

Reactions: 10
I'm about 24 hrs late here and this thread is on page 50 🀣

But with a super king this is still a ball ache.
Someone's started up a duvet thread in ' off topic'! Also 2 singles is the way to go if you have a superking

100% Paul Rudd.

If I got under his duvet I'd make us go all Yoko and Lennon and stay there forever.
Absolutely! And he's aged like a fine wine, so I'd have the now Paul!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.