Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on gossiping ....

Rebecca Vardy reckons the judge got it wrong ( :rolleyes: ) and Shakira is going to jail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it unfair on Colleen that the trial will leave her out of pocket? She was taken to trial, and the only other option would be to settle...which would also have cost her, when by the judgement she wasn't in the wrong?

Apologies if I'm missing something, I haven't really followed it.

Reactions: 20
Is it unfair on Colleen that the trial will leave her out of pocket? She was taken to trial, and the only other option would be to settle...which would also have cost her, when by the judgement she wasn't in the wrong?

I'm not too worried about Colleen's finances tbh, I think she'll be OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yes, I don’t know anything about the law, so I’m probably wrong, but surely settling out of court would also imply some sort of wrongdoing on Colleens part? Whether that’s true or not, that’s the impression the public would get. The two biggest ones I can think of who did that are Michael Jackson and Prince Andrew (although Colleen isn’t the kiddy fiddler league, but settling out of court implies you have something to hide).

Reactions: 11
Rebekah Vardy is the most god awful woman. Dreadful, narcissistic social climbing hag. I totally believe she was responsible for what Coleen accused her of, given that she’d sell her granny to the devil if it meant making a few quid and furthering her social standing.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I’ve missed this but just seen Rylan’s Instagram post…why is he having to declare he’s single? Who was the rumoured relationship with?!

Reactions: 5
Just watched a clip of him on youtube, because he looked such a catfish in images. And he is, Declan looks less "hunky" and more like Gary Barlow in the flesh. Why is this news though? He was on GBnews of all places.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I searched the top hit was saying they'd split in The Fail.
Rylan’s now issued a denial that they were ever in a relationship. One of those classic, I never comment on my private life (except for now) denials that celebs are so fond of

Reactions: 10
Rylan’s now issued a denial that they were ever in a relationship. One of those classic, I never comment on my private life (except for now) denials that celebs are so fond of
They probably had a snog or a shag and that was it. The DM are making out it was a full blown relationship.

Reactions: 7
I think once the dust has settled from this outcome there might be a split announcement on the horizon
I think the same

I don’t know Jamie Vardy from a bar of soap but I guess he’s the unlucky sod who’ll be coughing up for this. Unless RV is independently wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.