Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Maleficent50 you really should have shagged him. The News of the World was still going then. You could have posed in your knickers and told them all about his shagtastic prowess and made the down payment on a 2 bed terrace. Oh those delicious days, when shagging a celebrity could set one up for life :D :D

100% Paul Rudd.

If I got under his duvet I'd make us go all Yoko and Lennon and stay there forever.
He reminds me of a You Tuber with those mannerisms. His hair's not as dark though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The whole Gary speed suicide baffles me to this day. Think about it a lot, god knows why. The thought someone can seem ok and then do something so tragic just haunts me
He was rumoured to have been sexually abused by Barry Bennell when he was a youngster.

Edit just seen this was already mentioned

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve jumped ahead a bit so apologies if this has already been mentioned but apparently Taika Waititi and Rita Ora are now married. It’s weird because I have a lot of fondness for him, but I can’t stand her so my opinion of him has dropped a bit.

I wish them well though 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I would run off quick and do a Google reverse image search cos you’re about to get leapt on by the TH lovers!!🤣🤣🤣

(I wouldn’t leave you hanging though, it’s Tom Hardy)
Ta! :D:D I've been labouring under the impression of Tom Hardy looking like someone else entirely....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I would run off quick and do a Google reverse image search cos you’re about to get leapt on by the TH lovers!!🤣🤣🤣

(I wouldn’t leave you hanging though, it’s Tom Hardy)
Don’t use the TH initials, otherwise it will go down a Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hollander, Tom Holland, Tom Hanks, Thierry Henry, Thora Hird: land of confusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Don’t use the TH initials, otherwise it will go down a Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hollander, Tom Holland, Tom Hanks, Thierry Henry, Thora Hird: land of confusion
The only Tom worth swooning over is the divine Lucifer himself, Tom Ellis.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now you're talking- but only Lucifer version, not the Miranda version, or the real life version by all accounts!
Was it ever explained why him and Tamzin Outhwaite got divorced? Was he having an affair with a co star or was that never revealed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.