Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Christian is a UK "northerner" who moved to California and is witness to the weirdness that is Hollywood. That is where his gossip is from.
I've never caught him frauding or robbing but yes he does cause uproar with his dislike of liars hence why I vaguely remember the BBC banning him, so he appears in late night radio shows now, where it doesn't matter so much that he speaks his mind.
He makes me laugh and makes me money at the betting shop, not that I'm an inveterate gambler, and we have to get the laughs where we can in this world. 😁
Why did disliking liars cause uproar? Doesn't everyone dislike liars? I've yet to meet a single person who likes liars. When people say they dislike liars, which to me is a given, it makes me think THEY'RE a liar and protesting too much. Which would fit with him being a "psychic".

What BBC programmes was he on before he was banned?

Gotta say, he's caused me some laughs today too tbf 😉

Reactions: 6
Why did disliking liars cause uproar? Doesn't everyone dislike liars? I've yet to meet a single person who likes liars. When people say they dislike liars, which to me is a given, it makes me think THEY'RE a liar and protesting too much. Gotta say, he's caused me some laughs today tbf 😉

It’s like those stupid Facebook memes: ‘repost if you hate cancer’. Yeah, not me, mate - I think cancer’s the BEST! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why did disliking liars cause uproar? Doesn't everyone dislike liars? I've yet to meet a single person who likes liars. When people say they dislike liars, which to me is a given, it makes me think THEY'RE a liar and protesting too much. Which would fit with him being a "psychic".

What BBC programmes was he on before he was banned?

Gotta say, he's caused me some laughs today too tbf 😉
Well, he does like a laugh unlike the BBC. You'd have to listen to him recounting the tale cos I can't remember exactly what happened but it seems that what you see of psychics on TV is usually twisted to fit the channel's narrative.
One radio show I've heard him on was with a presenter who used to work in the UK and they had a laugh about what went on behind the scenes. Not that I've heard him on many things. I just take people as they are.
It would be a boring world if we all felt the same and were boring androids.
Plus I like his dog's name - Lady Ga Ga. 😁

Reactions: 2
Quit trying to make fetch happen!

Am sure you're the 'psychic' the amount you're trying to promote it on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quit trying to make fetch happen!

Am sure you're the 'psychic' the amount you're trying to promote it on here.
this is a forum for opinions and debate, if you don't like it then may i respectfully suggest you find a platform where everyone is in agreement with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And we still are. A link that starts "psychic gossip" is not a link I'll be clicking. So a "psychic" has it all worked out? 🙄 Sorry, I am massively against people frauding and robbing people under the guise of being "psychic". Derren Brown has promised a million pounds to anyone that can prove they are psychic and quelle surprise, the money is unclaimed. Should be simple enough if psychics are genuine.
And we still are. A link that starts "psychic gossip" is not a link I'll be clicking. So a "psychic" has it all worked out? 🙄 Sorry, I am massively against people frauding and robbing people under the guise of being "psychic". Derren Brown has promised a million pounds to anyone that can prove they are psychic and quelle surprise, the money is unclaimed. Should be simple enough if psychics are genuine.
In 1996 James Randi offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove psychic activity... Its still unclaimed 😂

Reactions: 11
Put it this way. He's entertaining. He does actually get a lot right. He puts warnings out for parents/minders to intervene when some of these famous people are at risk.
If he predicts about someone famous you care about you are more likely to remember his prediction to see how things work out.
It opens your eyes to what's really going on in Hollywood and how much secret suffering goes on.
I don't know who some of these people are who he talks about.
It's nice to read when he says a couple's marriage is going to last.
What can I say - it's entertaining.
I'm not a Cara fan but we were wondering what was up with her. Most people assume drugs. Seems it's not.
It's sad when you read some of these famous people's back stories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've had a quick look at their website and I must say that I'm so impressed with their post "TOLD YA.. Brexit Channel crossing chaos... Going to get WAY WORSE...". They truly possess immense psychic powers as nobody could ever have predicted that this would happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Put it this way. He's entertaining. He does actually get a lot right. He puts warnings out for parents/minders to intervene when some of these famous people are at risk.
If he predicts about someone famous you care about you are more likely to remember his prediction to see how things work out.
It opens your eyes to what's really going on in Hollywood and how much secret suffering goes on.
I'm not a Cara fan but we were wondering what was up with her. Most people assume drugs. Seems it's not.

So, do you believe that he is ‘psychic’ and has access to knowledge from another plane, or do you believe he’s someone who sometimes guesses stuff correctly?

Reactions: 7
"He gets a lot right"... We ALL do!! It's not rocket science, sixth sense or psychic ability. It's common sense, that's all, making a prediction based on the information we have. Has any psychic EVER predicted the lottery numbers?! No! Why not? Cos there's no such thing as being psychic!

Reactions: 24
"He gets a lot right"... We ALL do!! It's not rocket science, sixth sense or psychic ability. It's common sense, that's all, making a prediction based on the information we have. Has any psychic EVER predicted the lottery numbers?! No! Why not? Cos there's no such thing as being psychic!
A stopped clock is right twice a day!
In 1996 James Randi offered a million dollars to anyone who could prove psychic activity... Its still unclaimed 😂
The BBC4 programme about James Randi is highly recommended! "Storyville: Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds". Think it was called "An Honest Liar" in the US - which is actually free on Amazon if you have Prime ( am I allowed to linky? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/d...6-47d811d87c38?autoplay=0&ref_=atv_cf_strg_wb )

Sad to say he died in October 2020 (didn't know till now).

Though he remained a dyed-in-the-wool rationalist to the last, Mr. Randi did have a contingency plan for the hereafter, as he told New Times in 2009. “I want to be cremated,” he said. “And I want my ashes blown in Uri Geller’s eyes.” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine knowing the Vardys, being their neighbour or colleague and having to make polite conversation knowing what you know. Imagine their kids teachers and classmates. Wonder if RV now thinks it was worth it.

Reactions: 26
I’m hoping it some celebrity gossip so we can put yesterday behind us!
I predict we're not quite done yet.
Or a riot.

A lot of what that guy seems to come out with is just informed (through info snippets) intuition. Not superpowers.

See, I was right ^. Told ya! :geek::D

So, a bit of gossip just to keep relevant. My mum reckons she danced with Tom Jones before he became famous.
(Yeah, a crap offering, I know).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine knowing the Vardys, being their neighbour or colleague and having to make polite conversation knowing what you know. Imagine their kids teachers and classmates. Wonder if RV now thinks it was worth it.
I doubt RV thinks at all or has any self awareness.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.