Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand RV ever imagined she was going to win that case or why she even went to court in the first place. She hadn’t a leg to stand on. It was so obvious from the outset that she was guilty of what CR had accused her of.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A positive is that when the money runs out and she can no longer afford fillers and Botox at least her face will start to look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
might be the wrong thread for this entirely but cody simpson is at the commonwealth games??? eh? competing in swimming for australia

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah! He joined the University of Southern California in 2019 to focus on swimming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hes not seriously going to try and pretend he hadn’t realised what a thick, spiteful twit his wife is surely? 🙄
He's a thick nasty racist thug too though, so saves a good pair, as they say. They deserve each other. But he has the cash, so will be OK.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
might be the wrong thread for this entirely but cody simpson is at the commonwealth games??? eh? competing in swimming for australia
Yeah, he first gave up swimming for music, his music flopped. He's gone back to swimming and fair play he's doing bloody well to get to this level relatively quickly.

Also, on a personal level, pretty blonde Aussie muscular swimmer wearing a Speedo is like so many fantasies rolled into one for me. 😂

Reactions: 10
Yeah! He joined the University of Southern California in 2019 to focus on swimming.

I'm still shocked he's an ex of Gigi and Miley

If memory serves me right, he did swimming after his break up of Miley and flop of his music career

Reactions: 7
I liked this clip of what it must have been like when Wayne Rooney and Jamie Vardy saw each other in court during the Wagatha trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
How stupid was Vardy suing and thinking that her masterful invention of the Advisor dropping her phone in the North Sea would not literally be laughed out of court. I am sure Colleen actually tried to settle by asking for an apology unless I dreamt that of course.

Reactions: 31
How stupid was Vardy suing and thinking that her masterful invention of the Advisor dropping her phone in the North Sea would not literally be laughed out of court. I am sure Colleen actually tried to settle by asking for an apology unless I dreamt that of course.
She did. Several times according to the court records

Reactions: 20
Just watched the original Railway Children on BBC iPlayer tonight and went down a rabbit hole looking up the actors as one was called Chris Whitty turns out he's not the COVID one (but discovered that he had a sad childhood).
Picture above is of the male actor who played the young boy in the film.

Reactions: 5
I'm still shocked he's an ex of Gigi and Miley

If memory serves me right, he did swimming after his break up of Miley and flop of his music career
I remember when he was a little tween cutie, tipped for massive success in the States.

1659142542626.png

His sister Ali also had some success in the US in a presenting role. Then his mum appeared on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as a friend of Yolanda when Cody was dating Gigi ... I feel like the whole family was on the tip of 'making it' but didn't quite get to that point or something.

Good on him for doing something different ... it sounds like he's been putting the hard work into his swimming, so is as deserving as a spot in the games as anyone else.

I don’t understand RV ever imagined she was going to win that case or why she even went to court in the first place. She hadn’t a leg to stand on. It was so obvious from the outset that she was guilty of what CR had accused her of.
She doesn't seem 'all there' - it's all very strange.

Reactions: 13
Scorching hot tea but that little tit Giles Coren looks like he’s been dumped by the BBC, about time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.