Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could love this more than once!

I think this is a pretty easy going forum and everyone is here for the gossip - not unnecessary and uncalled for comments.
Absolutely, we might make crass comments about deluded celebs who think they are Gods Gift, sometimes we are harsh, we even use the C word but racism, sexism, homophobia or mocking anyone with MH or physical issues is not welcome nor tolerated here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw her in concert just before lockdown and it was sad really, she didn’t look like she was enjoying it and at the end for bows she was brought back on by her personal assistant.
I felt sorry for her as she didn’t seem happy, I know she’s autistic and understand the different ways of coping with that but I worry she’s being ‘used‘ (for want of a better word) by people
It’s fair enough to wonder if she is being exploited, I do wonder myself.

It may not be anything to do with autism; I know The X Factor makes contestants sign absolutely medieval contracts just so they can be considered for the show, and I assume BGT is the same. It’s the same for many famous entertainers. She may be contractually bound to perform.

It’s a possibility that her autism means that she’s less able to hide her displeasure about performing when she doesn’t truly want to.

There could be other reasons she’s apparently not enjoying it: perhaps she doesn’t want to let her fans down; or just wants to push herself; or maybe she wants to continue earning money. Or, it might be that she’s actually happy overall, and her behaviour is being misinterpreted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks to whoever mentioned Totally Scott Lee. Pure fromage, loving it.

Anyway, it led me to Google Nathan Moore, as I thought he sounded Australian (he isn't) and his Wiki said he was once part of a TV show called Boys Will Be Girls. Where they are creating a girlband from has-beens from boybands. Having them all dressed in drag!

One of the has-beens was in a band called VS apparently. Step forward Marvin Humes!!

Nathan Moore dated Amanda de Cadenet when she was 15...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember seeing Prince doing an aftershow in background...then Prince walked back on stage slowly.

What amazing song of his was he going to? Maybe something like Crazy You off his first album that he hadn't played live in many years? Or a heartfelt rearrangement of Sometimes It Snows In April?

No. He started singing "There are nine-million bicycles in Beijing. That's a fact, it's a thing we can't deny".

He bleeping well covered that immensely tit Katie Melua song.

Very odd.
Drugs- Just say NO kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes finally found her prince charming 🙈. We all know how this one is gonna end.... like the rest of them.
Seshe
Well KP has a new beau (for 10 minutes) and is totally in lurve. He is ‘the one’ .... or the 95th

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to whoever mentioned Totally Scott Lee. Pure fromage, loving it.

Anyway, it led me to Google Nathan Moore, as I thought he sounded Australian (he isn't) and his Wiki said he was once part of a TV show called Boys Will Be Girls. Where they are creating a girlband from has-beens from boybands. Having them all dressed in drag!

One of the has-beens was in a band called VS apparently. Step forward Marvin Humes!!

He was in a band called Brother Beyond. God I feel old!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Bros documentary at Christmas (?) was fascinating. Find it if you haven’t seen it already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The documentary is insane, Matt needs to leave off the Botox, Luke has aged much better

Reactions: 12

clearly nothing better to do with myself! Disappointed Marv didn’t see it through.

Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Miranda Hart has just posted a video of her dog trying to jump into bed on Instagram....if she's taking the video then there is someone else in the bed...she's notoriously secretive in her personal life but seems she's in a relationship.

Reactions: 4
Remember Chris De Burgh and his song "Lady In Red".

Well he was the "Man In Red". He shagged Fergie whilst she was with Andrew.

He'd give Mick Jagger and Mick Hucknall a good run for the money with the amount of, er, admirers he had.
You’d have to stick a bag over his head first, surely?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.