Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the “who you used to fancy posts”, I have to say that in another life I was madly in love with Ian Brown from The Stone Roses, and Johnny Marr from The Smiths. Both were heartbreakingly beautiful to me..😍 “Sighs”..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Tippancanoe curse? Well, Harrison, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley,Harding,Rosevelt,and Kennedy have. Reagan was the first to break that curse, and GW Bush didn't die either,
I should add that Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy were assassinated. Harding died from a heart attack (although it has been rumoured he was poisoned by his wife as he was carrying on with several young women in White House, Bill Clinton had nothing on him), Roosevelt pretty much worked himself to death due to the war, and was the longest serving President as he was elected 4 times, (you can't be elected more than twice now), and Harrison health was never good, and should never be elected. He died within a month of taking office.

Reactions: 5
Following on from the “who you used to fancy posts”, I have to say that in another life I was madly in love with Ian Brown from The Stone Roses, and Johnny Marr from The Smiths. Both were heartbreakingly beautiful to me..😍 “Sighs”..
Oh god Ian Brown. He was on top of the pops 2 the other day and I was in bits. The look of pity on my daughters face was humbling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He has a huge tool
Thats still not enough for me to want a ride. Do not see any sex appeal or charming personality nada he's all yours Stacey

In my humble experience, massive cocks usually belong to massive cocks..Except Paul Nicholls 😬🍆🍆🍆😉
Except my recently deceased husband. Its a rare thing. A kind hearted, intelligent, gentle loving man with a massive 🍆 (Im sure he wont mind me saying ) but they do exist ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Everyone knows Susan still lives in her “cooncil hoose” even though she is worth a pretty penny and no one has bothered her. I don’t think I’ll have blood on my hands after sharing the handbag info.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know that I’ve already posted about how I met Joanne Beckham, but I also had a funny encounter with David...
So, many years ago, I used to work as a receptionist for a very well known nightclub. And I was very busy selling tickets for an upcoming event, and I get a phone call from a man with a very squeaky voice, said he was DB, and wanted tickets to this upcoming event for his sister. Well, I told him to “duck off, wanker” or words to that effect, as we always used to get people winding us up on the phone. This happened several more times, with me telling him to duck off and hanging up, until my boss came down to reception...Apparently, it really WAS David Beckham!! And the girl I worked with had put him through to the manager when I was on my break. The manager told me that he was going to call back, and that I should apologise to him for calling him a wanker...Well he did ring back, and I had to apologise and say “I’m sure you’re not a bleeping wanker, but please understand that we get calls like this all the time!!” He was actually really nice, and found the whole thing quite funny, he said he hoped that I hadn’t got into trouble (I didn’t) and I sold him the tickets for his sister. I did cheekily ask him for his mobile number, but he just laughed and said “Maybe next time”!!! When I told my mates, they were like “Didn’t you recognise his voice?” And, in hindsight, yes he did sound like his balls hadn’t dropped, but I was positive that it was a wind up!! My family and friends have never let me forget the time I called David Beckham a bleeping wanker, and said that it’s probably one of the only times a girl has put the phone down on him!!
And when I met Joanne a few years later, i didn’t bring it up!! Sorry it’s not a “juicy” story, but thought I’d chuck it in anyway!! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I should add that Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy were assassinated. Harding died from a heart attack (although it has been rumoured he was poisoned by his wife as he was carrying on with several young women in White House, Bill Clinton had nothing on him), Roosevelt pretty much worked himself to death due to the war, and was the longest serving President as he was elected 4 times, (you can't be elected more than twice now), and Harrison health was never good, and should never be elected. He died within a month of taking office.
Thanks Rev, really interesting ❤

Go on.....

Maybe someone would be kind enough to start a thread about celebrity chefs? I've enjoyed the snippets about the late, great Keith Floyd and surprised and pleased that MPW is actually really nice in person. Although since hearing about HFW's follicular onanism, I've definitely noticed a lot more innuendo in his River cottage shows which borders on creepy
I should probably expand on the above, poor form to assume everyone else knows the story

Allegedly, a young lady woke (whether it was after a house party or another occasion, I'm not sure, it's been a while since I heard this) to find HFW with her hair wrapped around his hampton as he stroked one out. When asked what he was playing at, he replied "It's just what I do".

Never been able to look at him the same after that and as I mentioned earlier, rewatching his old shows, there's definitely a lot of smutty comments, the dirty sod.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know that I’ve already posted about how I met Joanne Beckham, but I also had a funny encounter with David...
So, many years ago, I used to work as a receptionist for a very well known nightclub. And I was very busy selling tickets for an upcoming event, and I get a phone call from a man with a very squeaky voice, said he was DB, and wanted tickets to this upcoming event for his sister. Well, I told him to “duck off, wanker” or words to that effect, as we always used to get people winding us up on the phone. This happened several more times, with me telling him to duck off and hanging up, until my boss came down to reception...Apparently, it really WAS David Beckham!! And the girl I worked with had put him through to the manager when I was on my break. The manager told me that he was going to call back, and that I should apologise to him for calling him a wanker...Well he did ring back, and I had to apologise and say “I’m sure you’re not a bleeping wanker, but please understand that we get calls like this all the time!!” He was actually really nice, and found the whole thing quite funny, he said he hoped that I hadn’t got into trouble (I didn’t) and I sold him the tickets for his sister. I did cheekily ask him for his mobile number, but he just laughed and said “Maybe next time”!!! When I told my mates, they were like “Didn’t you recognise his voice?” And, in hindsight, yes he did sound like his balls hadn’t dropped, but I was positive that it was a wind up!! My family and friends have never let me forget the time I called David Beckham a bleeping wanker, and said that it’s probably one of the only times a girl has put the phone down on him!!
And when I met Joanne a few years later, i didn’t bring it up!! Sorry it’s not a “juicy” story, but thought I’d chuck it in anyway!! 😜
This is the #content I’m here for 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a random thought - do you remember that young woman who was on Celebrity BB (it might have been the last one) who was a model and she got kidnapped but then it turned out she might not have after all... what was all that actually about?

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a random thought - do you remember that young woman who was on Celebrity BB (it might have been the last one) who was a model and she got kidnapped but then it turned out she might not have after all... what was all that actually about?
Chloe Ayling? All very weird...

Thanks to whoever mentioned Totally Scott Lee. Pure fromage, loving it.

Anyway, it led me to Google Nathan Moore, as I thought he sounded Australian (he isn't) and his Wiki said he was once part of a TV show called Boys Will Be Girls. Where they are creating a girlband from has-beens from boybands. Having them all dressed in drag!

One of the has-beens was in a band called VS apparently. Step forward Marvin Humes!!

I remember watching that

One of the guys was out of Skoosh im sure lol

Reactions: 3
Yeah that was all a bit odd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.