Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has RuPaul deleted? Has anyone found out yet? I’d be stunned he was involved in anything dodgy, but then this is 2020 and all kinds of crazy tit is happening so who knows?

Reactions: 8
Hi Rev, I don’t suppose you know where I could find the follow up to “Totally Scott-Lee”?? It’s a 3 part one about Michelle Heaton marrying Andy Scott-Lee, just wondering if you could help?!! 😘
Perfect lockdown viewing!
Chewing gum for the brain.
I laugh/cringed thru first lot so would also like a link to second cringe fest! Much appreciated 🤗

Here is the lovely Aljaz 😍
View attachment 172335
My pal had him on a flight. All the crew - male & female- where openly flirting with and falling over themselves.
He was very polite throughout the long flight, seemingly unaware or simply not interested in the flirting crew and when chatting spoke a lot about his girlfriend who was at the time on the American version of Strictly IRC.
As their boss, she had to tell a couple of them to leave the poor lad alone and tone it down!
She said he was very charismatic.
I don't watch the dancing show but remember the name and her telling me, for a young handsome chap successful in his field, she felt he had morals many celebs didn't seem to have and his head wasn't turned by the attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had such an intense sex dream about Andy Scott-Lee once. I woke up actually convinced I have slept with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why the duck has RuPaul deleted? Has anyone found out yet? I’d be stunned he was involved in anything dodgy, but then this is 2020 and all kinds of crazy tit is happening so who knows?
Michelle Visage has also deactivated everything 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There's been loads of people from Drag Race getting called out for past behaviour. I know Ru has been getting flack for owning a ranch where fracking takes place but that came out a while ago.

Reactions: 3
I'd be surprised too, but then
Miranda Hart has just posted a video of her dog trying to jump into bed on Instagram....if she's taking the video then there is someone else in the bed...she's notoriously secretive in her personal life but seems she's in a relationship.
She's also very secretive about who did most of the writing for the sitcom Miranda.

Well, it was her girlfriend at the time.

Reactions: 14
I still can't work out if that Bros documentary was a spoof. There's one on tonight with the Kemp brothers(Spandau ballet,which is a mocumentary).

Reactions: 9
Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!
I expect she does that because she lacks social awareness and doesn’t realise how crass that is.

It also shows how incredibly vulnerable and lacking in common sense she is.

Reactions: 21
Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂
She is on the autistic spectrum

clearly nothing better to do with myself! Disappointed Marv didn’t see it through.

Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!
Maybe you should delete this, it could endanger her.

I expect she does that because she lacks social awareness and doesn’t realise how crass that is.

It also shows how incredibly vulnerable and lacking in common sense she is.
She has a disability.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.