Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should probably expand on the above, poor form to assume everyone else knows the story

Allegedly, a young lady woke (whether it was after a house party or another occasion, I'm not sure, it's been a while since I heard this) to find HFW with her hair wrapped around his hampton as he stroked one out. When asked what he was playing at, he replied "It's just what I do".

Never been able to look at him the same after that and as I mentioned earlier, rewatching his old shows, there's definitely a lot of smutty comments, the dirty sod.
He's very...handsy.

A total sex pest.

Reactions: 4
I should probably expand on the above, poor form to assume everyone else knows the story

Allegedly, a young lady woke (whether it was after a house party or another occasion, I'm not sure, it's been a while since I heard this) to find HFW with her hair wrapped around his hampton as he stroked one out. When asked what he was playing at, he replied "It's just what I do".

Never been able to look at him the same after that and as I mentioned earlier, rewatching his old shows, there's definitely a lot of smutty comments, the dirty sod.
Do we think that his awful hairstyle when younger was just him trying to grow it so he could pleasure himself? 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah, it’s unavailable to watch 😭. But thanks for trying Rev 😘

Yes, I remember reading about this on the earlier threads. I take it Gail Porter wouldn’t be in with a chance with Hugh then?! 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I know that I’ve already posted about how I met Joanne Beckham, but I also had a funny encounter with David...
So, many years ago, I used to work as a receptionist for a very well known nightclub. And I was very busy selling tickets for an upcoming event, and I get a phone call from a man with a very squeaky voice, said he was DB, and wanted tickets to this upcoming event for his sister. Well, I told him to “duck off, wanker” or words to that effect, as we always used to get people winding us up on the phone. This happened several more times, with me telling him to duck off and hanging up, until my boss came down to reception...Apparently, it really WAS David Beckham!! And the girl I worked with had put him through to the manager when I was on my break. The manager told me that he was going to call back, and that I should apologise to him for calling him a wanker...Well he did ring back, and I had to apologise and say “I’m sure you’re not a bleeping wanker, but please understand that we get calls like this all the time!!” He was actually really nice, and found the whole thing quite funny, he said he hoped that I hadn’t got into trouble (I didn’t) and I sold him the tickets for his sister. I did cheekily ask him for his mobile number, but he just laughed and said “Maybe next time”!!! When I told my mates, they were like “Didn’t you recognise his voice?” And, in hindsight, yes he did sound like his balls hadn’t dropped, but I was positive that it was a wind up!! My family and friends have never let me forget the time I called David Beckham a bleeping wanker, and said that it’s probably one of the only times a girl has put the phone down on him!!
I once sat behind David Beckham in a football meeting, and it took ALL of my God given strength not to lean forward and smell his neck. He looked pretty lush. Mind you his only competition was from a few Dad bods so compared to them he looked delicious 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, it’s unavailable to watch 😭. But thanks for trying Rev 😘

Yes, I remember reading about this on the earlier threads. I take it Gail Porter wouldn’t be in with a chance with Hugh then?! 😳
I wonder if it's only head hair he "is passionate about"? I mean, is Chewbacca safe around him? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is meant to be a gossip site, I’m sorry but wishing someone dead is really crass and it says more about the person writing the post and the people liking these post than not, no matter who your writing about
Who wished someone dead??? I must have missed that. If anyone did then that is totally out of order.

Hairspray suddenly takes on a whole new meaning
As does ‘would you like any other product on your hair madam?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be surprised too, but then

She's also very secretive about who did most of the writing for the sitcom Miranda.

Well, it was her girlfriend at the time.
Well that explains why she says no more Miranda if she has broken up with the real writer.

Reactions: 7
I once sat behind David Beckham in a football meeting, and it took ALL of my God given strength not to lean forward and smell his neck. He looked pretty lush. Mind you his only competition was from a few Dad bods so compared to them he looked delicious 😜
From a source in TV who knew Rebecca Loos. I asked if he really had had an affair with her ( this was about 10 years ago) and he said of course, he’s known for affairs with women all the time.

Reactions: 11

clearly nothing better to do with myself! Disappointed Marv didn’t see it through.

Susan Boyle, carries 10grand cash in her hand bag and flashes it to family when she’s out-she can’t believe her luck at having that money. The family don’t have much time for her-due to behaving like that. This comes from a family member not my words so don’t come for me!
I dunno why I just found that kind of sad in a way for Susan and her family. Not the flashing cash bit but the way they don’t have time for her. Then again I don’t know her family so they could be valid in feeling that way but I dunno. Seems like she should have someone around to remind her that acting a certain way could make her a target for criminals.
I've recently been watching old repeats of Men Behaving Badly and was wondering why Harry Enfield left after 1st series. I've read that he said sitcoms weren't for him, just wondering if theres more to it. It did improve massively when Neil Morrissey joined though.
Weve just finished watching the entire series. I agree it was much better season 2 onwards. Saw a photo of Leslie Ash a while back and she seemed to have had a lot of work done on her face.

Reactions: 3
An old Keith video 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oooh thank you!👏

Aww it won't let me watch it 😪

Hello again!

I've started a celebrity chefs post as suggested above!

Thank you to the poster who had the idea! I'm sorry I cant remember who it was and I'm on my phone which isn't great!

Last edited:
Why the duck has RuPaul deleted? Has anyone found out yet? I’d be stunned he was involved in anything dodgy, but then this is 2020 and all kinds of crazy tit is happening so who knows?
Lsa has a huge juicy thread about drag race. Amongst other things, it seems that Sharon Needles is a massive abuser. 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG thanks to whoever recommended duckduckgo as a browser, I’ve finally been able to use the site without it lagging or just simply not loading for me for the first time in 2 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Rev, I don’t suppose you know where I could find the follow up to “Totally Scott-Lee”?? It’s a 3 part one about Michelle Heaton marrying Andy Scott-Lee, just wondering if you could help?!! 😘
Andy Scott Lee? Never heard of him but I've heard of Lisa Scott Lee...She was hilarious yes annoying but one of them ones that is irratingly funny without realising... Is it any good???.

• Haha
Ikr!

Read this twitter for the stuff on him. Absolutely shocking if true.
I love drag race gossip, remember when Robbie Turner was revealed to be a massive pathological liar. Get ready girls this story will blow your minds.

Robbie had wrote a tweet along the lines of that he is was in a car crash and that his Uber driver had died but he himself had only sustained minor injuries and said something like “wear your seatbelt, I did”

People were of course shocked and sent love his way and some people were weary of what happened so decided to do some snooping. They found out that there was no reports of an accidental death or even a car crash from the local police department and by Uber.

When Robbie got called out about it, he said he slipped in the bath, whacked his head and that it was all a dream.

A lot ended up coming about him such as the fact that he lied about his Birthday, he lied about having a broken leg to other Queens, he lied about having a book and much more.

The irony of it all is that Robbie is now an Uber driver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.