Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk Jeremy Renner? It seems he is gay as he lives with his long term ‘friend’, but had a supposed bearding marriage and child and then his wife exposed him for being a druggy shagger type! I’m confused.
Wasn’t he involved in some scandal with his ex wife over the custody of their daughter?? Jeremy was trying to blacken her name by saying that she was unfit to have custody, because she was an alcoholic and a drug addict, and she was accusing him of the same thing... I’ve heard the rumours that Jeremy is gay, but has HE confirmed it yet??...🤔

Reactions: 4
I genuinely thought both Will and Jada were both gay! And I thought it was common knowledge that they were in an open marriage.
Yes heard to many times and I think that's why they started talking openly because lets face it its only a matter of time before things all come out.... I bet they've paid off a few peeps £$€
I don't think anyone will be shocked if the action hero came out...
I don't think anyones bothered by such things at all.

Reactions: 3
Any chance of knocking the gay jokes on the head? I feel like I’ve gone 30 years back in time.

Catherine Jenkins’ voice has never been particularly good. It’s nowhere near being an operatic voice. She’s gone a long way on her looks.

I’m :ROFLMAO: at the idea of Steve Coogan just being an old bloke. He’s been so sleazy as long as I can remember. Good way to make a person feel ancient!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes heard to many times and I think that's why they started talking openly because lets face it its only a matter of time before things all come out.... I bet they've paid off a few peeps £$€
I don't think anyone will be shocked if the action hero came out...
I don't think anyones bothered by such things at all.
Believe it or not, Hollywood is still quite homophobic. So that might be the reason why he hasn’t “Come Out” yet, or, he might be straight??
Where have you heard that Will is gay? Can you link any articles? Thanks in advance 😘

Reactions: 5
God I hope not,hes been going out with his girlfriend eileen for years,I loved him since 1987 lol
She’s gotta be a beard - together for decades, no marriage, no kids, he’s a piss head and heroin addict through much of their relationship... surely he’s only “dating” her to do the “Cum on Eileen” joke

• Angry
Any chance of knocking the gay jokes on the head? I feel like I’ve gone 30 years back in time.

Catherine Jenkins’ voice has never been particularly good. It’s nowhere near being an operatic voice. She’s gone a long way on her looks.

I’m :ROFLMAO: at the idea of Steve Coogan just being an old bloke. He’s been so sleazy as long as I can remember. Good way to make a person feel ancient!
Yeah, I agree re the gay jokes. I was just responding to a question. Is Steve Coogan married now? I really loved Alan Partridge 💕😍

Reactions: 6
She’s gotta be a beard - together for decades, no marriage, no kids, he’s a piss head and heroin addict through much of their relationship... surely he’s only “dating” her to do the “Cum on Eileen” joke
Just because some couples don’t want to have children, or perhaps they are unable to have children, does not give you the right to assume that someone is gay, or a beard!! How insensitive to assume that childless couples must be hiding something!! Get Real FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He’s like some gurning clown, maybe they think he is cute and unthreatening or something? Little Kevin from Grimsby, aaaah, he’s so unthreatening. Actually I suspect that the real secret of his success is the dearth of straight men in ballroom dancing. Plus he does that creepy thing of pretending that whichever female celeb he is paired with - usually dumpy puddings because of his short stature - is gorgeous and fabulous, which appeals to their vanity.

Look at his partners to date:

Susanna Reid : dumpy pudding from GMTV. Awful.

Frankie Bridge: dumpy pudding from The Saturdays

Kellie Bright: dumpy pudding from EastEnders (they have one each year, have you noticed?) who could charitably be described as ‘hard working’ (ie bit parts for years, finally scored a long term acting job in a soap)

Susan Calman: dumpy comedy pudding, who had the sense to make a joke out of her Strictly stint and now has a column in Good Housekeeping as her reward.

Louise Redknapp: dumpy stage school pudding with added beady eyed desire to be back on telly at all costs.

Stacey Dooley: dumpy BBC ‘yoof’ pudding, seeing her last chance at a presenting career before becoming too old to pull off the ingenue reporter schtick. Has had to settle for Glow Up, ie X Factor for make up artists.

The unifying factor is that none of his partners, except Susan Calman, are especially bright.
And none of his partners, except Susan Calman, is in the least dumpy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In my humble experience, massive cocks usually belong to massive cocks..Except Paul Nicholls 😬🍆🍆🍆😉
Yep I've been with two. Big dicks belong to big pricks.. (in my experience).. though mind I went with a lad who always went on about his being massive.. it never bothers me size.... but when it came down to it. It was so small (half my littlest finger).. anyway I felt nothing he didn't do anything extra if you know AND he blamed me😅🤣. You know that ..So yeah little fellas are pricks too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

She’s had the time of her life, but she now thinks he’s a total bore. Yes I swear, it’s all true. And she’ll have a much younger boy soon.
She’s had so much work done ..... doesn’t even slightly resemble her old self. I know we all age but at least you can look at a photo of me from school and still know it’s me today.

Reactions: 7
Talking about Kerry Katona, here's a tale I have: (this is repeated from the KK thread):

My old manager when I worked in retail served her once and Kery was properly rude and genuinely had a temper tantrum meltdown when she couldn't get something she wanted (it was sold out - Kerry wanted a gown or something for an award show). My manager said she never has seen a young lady behave like 4 years old child. Security had to throw her out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s had so much work done ..... doesn’t even slightly resemble her old self. I know we all age but at least you can look at a photo of me from school and still know it’s me today.
Part of it supposedly comes from her having to have facial surgery when she was in that car in Ireland with Matthew Broderick when he killed two people “and claimed not to remember a thing about it”

• Wow
Anybody know Alan Titchmarsh .. ? I’ve had some plug plants delivered and I think I need to be him to revive the buggers 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
There's also some explicit photos online of her pre atomic kitten 😱

What photo was that?
I’ll try and find the one of Schersinger now, I know she’s great at having photos removed though, the ones from her social media showing “my 21st party” datestamped 1991 (making her 50 this year not 38 or whatever she claims to be now) are IMPOSSIBLE to find on google although there are alot of “some results have been removed due to data protection laws” 😂

yep results removed, the PR even made a photo to try and explain why “Nicole Lewis Hamilton moustache” was coming up as an autocomplete
A63611FD-9F5C-4F3F-B941-C26005CAFED1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Believe it or not, Hollywood is still quite homophobic. So that might be the reason why he hasn’t “Come Out” yet, or, he might be straight??
Where have you heard that Will is gay? Can you link any articles? Thanks in advance 😘

I've read more way back but its seems to be a case of not there anymore...
Hollywood management is worried about homophobic countries banning films as homosexuality is illegal in African continents and parts of Europe.. and losing female fan bases its so awful to contemplate life in a country that would punish you up for being gay 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hollywood management is worried about homophobic countries banning films as homosexuality is illegal in African continents and parts of Europe.. and losing female fan bases its so awful to contemplate life in a country that would punish you up for being gay 😔
Er... same sex relationships are absolutely legal in every country in Europe!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.