Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The death penalty in some countries for being homosexual:

Other countries like Russia have restrictions. I see it was decriminalised in the 1990s. But its still problematic to be gay there.

71 countries where it is illegal to be gay:

Sadly it's getting worse in a lot of countries. E.G Russia and Poland, one Polish politician recently came out with a virulently anti-gay tirade, and he's candidate for president of P.M.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On another note all the Strictly dancers and celebs sleep with each other on tour. Dani Harmer and Vincent Simeone were the most confusing to me.
Really? I'd heard that Vincent got about a bit, but hadn't heard that one before.

Re: Shirley Ballas, apparently she was considered for the judging role after Alesha left, but her fondness for the younger man, including her married students, had the producers concerned that she might hit on one of the pro dancers. Looking at the way she has behaved on the show the past couple of years, I can well believe that, although it seems like she has more of a thing for the male celebs than the pros 😁

Reactions: 3
I was only quoting from the 2002 article in the New York Post. The son, Martin Doherty, said that “He didn’t kill my mum and sister deliberately”. In the article, Mathew Broderick said the he wanted to meet with the family, but you say that didn’t happen. We don’t know why Mathew didn’t go, maybe the family changed their mind? Unless someone actually knows Mathew, this is just speculation!! There’s really nothing more to say about it.🤷‍♀️
I remember it well he was driving on the wrong side of the road a total accident ! he was done for dangerous driving and got a fine ( that's the usual if you're not a citizen ,even if you are sentences are short ) ..

Reactions: 1
Really? I'd heard that Vincent got about a bit, but hadn't heard that one before.

Re: Shirley Ballas, apparently she was considered for the judging role after Alesha left, but her fondness for the younger man, including her married students, had the producers concerned that she might hit on one of the pro dancers. Looking at the way she has behaved on the show the past couple of years, I can well believe that, although it seems like she has more of a thing for the male celebs than the pros 😁
I know right? A friend of a friend used to work on the show and told her. There’s another completely scandalous coupling I heard but it would definitely dox me 😂

I don’t condone cheating but I’ve got a weird respect for Shirley Ballas’ maneating 🤣😩

Reactions: 4
The thing with Beckham and women has always puzzled me. Surely he is one of the most famous people in the world, and neighbours etc. would see him walking into a house. Why aren't they onto the Sun, or Mirror with photos etc. to earn themselves a few quid?
Big money gets you privacy. He doesn't have to go home, he probably has several hideaways, and tinted windscreens.

She was virtually salivating all over Andy from Emmerdale from the word go.

• Haha
I was only quoting from the 2002 article in the New York Post. The son, Martin Doherty, said that “He didn’t kill my mum and sister deliberately”. In the article, Mathew Broderick said the he wanted to meet with the family, but you say that didn’t happen. We don’t know why Mathew didn’t go, maybe the family changed their mind? Unless someone actually knows Mathew, this is just speculation!! There’s really nothing more to say about it.🤷‍♀️
Sorry but I think he's a hell of a prick. I certainly won't make any excuses for him.

If you like a 🍆, have a look for Kieron O'Brien’s. I saw him a few years ago in the live stage show of Full Monty and he’s in a film called 9 Songs where he actually has proper intercourse.☺
I’ve never seen the film but have seen screen shots😮
Was he playing Horse by any chance?

I know right? A friend of a friend used to work on the show and told her. There’s another completely scandalous coupling I heard but it would definitely dox me 😂

I don’t condone cheating but I’ve got a weird respect for Shirley Ballas’ maneating 🤣😩
Spill!!!!

Reactions: 11
Jennifer Grey’s nose job had nothing to do with the crash. It was done later and was probably the worse thing she ever did, by her own admittance.

Reactions: 9
I’ve really enjoyed the celeb threads but now this site doesn’t allow Adblock it’s just unusable for me so thanks for the tea my friends bye bye.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve really enjoyed the celeb threads but now this site doesn’t allow Adblock it’s just unusable for me so thanks for the tea my friends bye bye.
Yes drove me crazy too. Try installing Chrome Duckduckgo,that should sort it..

Katherine fake Jenkins is on Saturday Kitchen this morning. Thats a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes drove me crazy too. Try installing Chrome Duckduckgo,that should sort it..
I'm getting pissed off with the ads too. Can you explain what the chrome thing is please? I thought duckduckgo was just a search engine. I use Kiwi browser.

Talking about Kerry Katona, here's a tale I have: (this is repeated from the KK thread):

My old manager when I worked in retail served her once and Kery was properly rude and genuinely had a temper tantrum meltdown when she couldn't get something she wanted (it was sold out - Kerry wanted a gown or something for an award show). My manager said she never has seen a young lady behave like 4 years old child. Security had to throw her out.
I used to work on a holiday park and Kerry and her husband turned up in the Lamborghini looking at purchasing . Before they arrived, one of her ‘people’ rang to let us know as she was such a popular celebrity, we should ‘ prepare for lots of interest from the press’ what a load of rubbish! Her husband was a real idiot throwing his weight around and looked really seedy, a few days later, it was reported she’d lots all her money and was blaming her husband and accountant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.