Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: The car crash that Mathew Broderick and Jennifer Grey were involved in.
It happened on August 5th, 1987. Matthew was driving along a country lane in Enniskillen, Country Fermanagh, when he swerved into the opposite lane, and subsequently killed mother and daughter, Margaret Doherty, and Anna Gallagher.
And, an article in The New York Post, quoted Martin Doherty, who said “Mathew Broderick didn’t kill my mother and sister deliberately”. Mathew Broderick has said that he wants to meet Margaret and Anna’s families, and takes full responsibility for the accident. Mathew also had not been drinking when the accident happened. This article was printed in 2002, and Mathew Broderick took full responsibility, so, there’s not really much else to say about this story, only that it was a tragic accident...

Reactions: 15
God I hope not,hes been going out with his girlfriend eileen for years,I loved him since 1987 lol
Is he still going out with her? You never hear about her any more.

I saw Blood Brothers with Marti Pellow and Maureen Nolan a few years back.

He's a fabulous singer who can't act
She's a fabulous actor who can't sing.

Those of us who are old enough remember that it was only really Bernie and Anne Nolan who could sing - the rest were backing singers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: The car crash that Mathew Broderick and Jennifer Grey were involved in.
It happened on August 5th, 1987. Matthew was driving along a country lane in Enniskillen, Country Fermanagh, when he swerved into the opposite lane, and subsequently killed mother and daughter, Margaret Doherty, and Anna Gallagher.
And, an article in The New York Post, quoted Martin Doherty, who said “Mathew Broderick didn’t kill my mother and sister deliberately”. Mathew Broderick has said that he wants to meet Margaret and Anna’s families, and takes full responsibility for the accident. Mathew also had not been drinking when the accident happened. This article was printed in 2002, and Mathew Broderick took full responsibility, so, there’s not really much else to say about this story, only that it was a tragic accident...
Matthew never met them in the end. He is a murdering little bastard.

Reactions: 6

I've read more way back but its seems to be a case of not there anymore...
Hollywood management is worried about homophobic countries banning films as homosexuality is illegal in African continents and parts of Europe.. and losing female fan bases its so awful to contemplate life in a country that would punish you up for being gay 😔
I’m aware that in some countries (Arab states mainly) that being gay is not tolerated out in the open, and gay men have suffered the most awful punishments if they are “caught”. In Africa, again, some countries are more tolerant than others. But these kind of posts can be triggering and offensive to others. So, best to just leave this here if that’s ok with you ❤

Reactions: 7
Ian there any gossip on Rob Bryson or Steve coogan? I strangely really fancy them on The Trip 🙈
Steve Coogan is believed to be the abusive and gas lighting actor an actresss from "Downton Abbey" wrote about.
So if you do bump into him bear it in mind!

Rob Brydontook Cordon aside once years ago and told him he was doing himself no favours with his attitude, he had.
Brydon said a couple of bitchy things about having done better than the people he started out with, and also how his second wife was more attractive than his first, also in the vein of what a winner he was!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Matthew never met them in the end. He is a murdering little bastard.
Oh, he didn’t go back to see the family? That’s really sad, as they wanted to meet him. But, even the son, Martin Doherty, said that he “Didnt kill my mother and sister deliberately”. He hadn’t been drinking either. So to call him a “Murdering little bastard” is a bit much. It was an awful tragic accident. Mathew Broderick did not intentionally murder anyone, but I agree that he should have gone to meet the family, but we don’t know if he spoke to them on the phone, and then they maybe asked him not to come. We don’t know and are just speculating as to what Mathew Broderick did in regards to speaking to the family.

Reactions: 13
She’s had so much work done ..... doesn’t even slightly resemble her old self. I know we all age but at least you can look at a photo of me from school and still know it’s me today.
She surgeried all her interestingness away!

Oh, he didn’t go back to see the family? That’s really sad, as they wanted to meet him. But, even the son, Martin Doherty, said that he “Didnt kill my mother and sister deliberately”. He hadn’t been drinking either. So to call him a “Murdering little bastard” is a bit much. It was an awful tragic accident. Mathew Broderick did not intentionally murder anyone, but I agree that he should have gone to meet the family, but we don’t know if he spoke to them on the phone, and then they maybe asked him not to come. We don’t know and are just speculating as to what Mathew Broderick did in regards to speaking to the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
But Matthew has never seemed contrite about this in any way. He got off with (the equivalent to) a £100 fine.

He and Sarah have a second home in Donegal. Specifically, Kilcar.

How apt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There's more than one I was a journo years back I did some stories on this. Maybe its changed then since 10 years ago.
There is only one African continent and only ever has been. I think you may mean that homosexuality is illegal in more than one African country, but that is not what you said.

Reactions: 8
His dad has a hairdress in a town near me. Me and my friend saw him one and turned into giggling school girls and totally embarrassed ourself 😂
Ha you’ve outed yourself as living in my neck of the woods! His dad cut my hair all the time when I was a kid!

Reactions: 1
There's more than one I was a journo years back I did some stories on this. Maybe its changed then since 10 years ago.
I’m sorry - what? Africa is a continent, there’s not several it’s not like the Americas 😂

On another note all the Strictly dancers and celebs sleep with each other on tour. Dani Harmer and Vincent Simeone were the most confusing to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And this was 2001! 19 yeas ago! When people dont believe historical sex abuse victims because ' they didnt come forward straight away' they only need to be pointed towardsEveryone who talks about Andrew says ' he's not the brightest of men' and that he's easily led.He must be unbelievably stupid.
Just because he's thick, doesn't mean he's nasty.
I've known that for years. He's always treated people like tit. Look up the video by his ex protection officer.

He corrupt., as well as being a sex offender.
More like "I feel it in my sphincter".
. Was that on the Charity version?
Ooh what did he feel in his toes then :sick:
The other end of the dick on a reallygood night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But Matthew has never seemed contrite about this in any way. He got off with (the equivalent to) a £100 fine.
I was only quoting from the 2002 article in the New York Post. The son, Martin Doherty, said that “He didn’t kill my mum and sister deliberately”. In the article, Mathew Broderick said the he wanted to meet with the family, but you say that didn’t happen. We don’t know why Mathew didn’t go, maybe the family changed their mind? Unless someone actually knows Mathew, this is just speculation!! There’s really nothing more to say about it.🤷‍♀️

Someone on Mumsnet went to school with her and said she was a bitchy mean girl type who looked down on everyone, but the teachers all thought she was wonderful and could do no wrong because she sucked up to them.
she's got that sickly sweet vibe going on, same as Anthea Turner, and Meghan Markle. Over-compensation. Simpering is usually proof of a wrong un'

Reactions: 9
If you like a 🍆, have a look for Kieron O'Brien’s. I saw him a few years ago in the live stage show of Full Monty and he’s in a film called 9 Songs where he actually has proper intercourse.☺
I’ve never seen the film but have seen screen shots😮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.