Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I “went over” to the daily mail for a nose. Her children are old enough to see those photos. She must be desperate for cash.
I dread to think what those poor kids have been exposed to. Bad enough that their mum AND grandmother, were coke addicts, not to mention the endless parade of boyfriends...I know that her eldest daughter Molly, was living in Ireland with Brian McFadden’s parents, not sure if she’s still living there now...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How’s she even earning cash from it though. Within minutes of the first batch being put up you could find them for free online. They went round the WhatsApp groups quicker than that photo of Schersinger and Lewis Hamilton where she’d not waxed her lip and had a moustache like a chuckle brother

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dread to think what those poor kids have been exposed to. Bad enough that their mum AND grandmother, were coke addicts, not to mention the endless parade of boyfriends...I know that her eldest daughter Molly, was living in Ireland with Brian McFadden’s parents, not sure if she’s still living there now...
There's also some explicit photos online of her pre atomic kitten 😱

How’s she even earning cash from it though. Within minutes of the first batch being put up you could find them for free online. They went round the WhatsApp groups quicker than that photo of Schersinger and Lewis Hamilton where she’d not waxed her lip and had a moustache like a chuckle brother
What photo was that?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's also some explicit photos online of her pre atomic kitten 😱

What photo was that?
I remember when Kerry went to see Katie Price, and the pair of them were laughing about how boozing made them “fat” and Kerry bragging about binging and then getting Lipo...And yet she has lied countless times that her “weight loss” was the result of healthy eating and working out. The only “working out” Kerry does, is whether she’s got enough cash to pay her dealer..😱

Reactions: 9
I NEEEED to see this photo please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone got some tea on Luke Pasquailino aka Elvis in Our Girl... whats he all about? 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone got some tea on Luke Pasquailino aka Elvis in Our Girl... whats he all about? 😍
His dad has a hairdress in a town near me. Me and my friend saw him one and turned into giggling school girls and totally embarrassed ourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.
I don’t understand it, either. I wouldn’t touch him with someone else’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone was asking about Will Smith in an earlier thread. Well, there’s quite a bit of tea regarding his wife Jada, and her “alleged” lover, a musician called August Anthony Alsina.. Apparently, the Smiths have been in an open marriage for years, with rumoured affairs on both sides. But this affair seems to have been fairly serious. Jada’s last tweet said “There’s some healing that needs to happen, so I’m bringing myself to the Red Table”..
There’s also a Blind alluding to the affair.
August is 27, and Jada is 48, and it seems that August was fairly serious about Jada, although, it’s unlikely that she would leave Will. Also, I had no idea that they were in an open marriage!! 😉

Reactions: 8
Someone was asking about Will Smith in an earlier thread. Well, there’s quite a bit of tea regarding his wife Jada, and her “alleged” lover, a musician called August Anthony Alsina.. Apparently, the Smiths have been in an open marriage for years, with rumoured affairs on both sides. But this affair seems to have been fairly serious. Jada’s last tweet said “There’s some healing that needs to happen, so I’m bringing myself to the Red Table”..
August is 27, and Jada is 48, and it seems that August was fairly serious about Jada, although, it’s unlikely that she would leave Will. Also, I had no idea that they were in an open marriage!! 😉
I've always thought he was gay. I guess now they start publicly commenting on their lives personally they have to expect it will open up a can of worms as they've created the public interest.
Its not like he was hating on her but if its true she shouldn't deny it as let's face it Im sure he will have photos and videos...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See I can imagine why that would be good for a one night stand but I wouldn’t want to be tied to one. Too much effort
Yes exactly. Its mystifying. There is only so far a big one will go ( trust me you get used to it). Who would go near someone with so many ex wives at his age? Is he going for the Liz Taylor look? Stacey Dooley is far too good for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently the Smiths (not the group, why would they be involved?😂) deny it all. Deny deny deny, that makes it all go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.