Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.
He’s like some gurning clown, maybe they think he is cute and unthreatening or something? Little Kevin from Grimsby, aaaah, he’s so unthreatening. Actually I suspect that the real secret of his success is the dearth of straight men in ballroom dancing. Plus he does that creepy thing of pretending that whichever female celeb he is paired with - usually dumpy puddings because of his short stature - is gorgeous and fabulous, which appeals to their vanity.

Look at his partners to date:

Susanna Reid : dumpy pudding from GMTV. Awful.

Frankie Bridge: dumpy pudding from The Saturdays

Kellie Bright: dumpy pudding from EastEnders (they have one each year, have you noticed?) who could charitably be described as ‘hard working’ (ie bit parts for years, finally scored a long term acting job in a soap)

Susan Calman: dumpy comedy pudding, who had the sense to make a joke out of her Strictly stint and now has a column in Good Housekeeping as her reward.

Louise Redknapp: dumpy stage school pudding with added beady eyed desire to be back on telly at all costs.

Stacey Dooley: dumpy BBC ‘yoof’ pudding, seeing her last chance at a presenting career before becoming too old to pull off the ingenue reporter schtick. Has had to settle for Glow Up, ie X Factor for make up artists.

The unifying factor is that none of his partners, except Susan Calman, are especially bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s like some gurning clown, maybe they think he is cute and unthreatening or something? Little Kevin from Grimsby, aaaah, he’s so unthreatening. Actually I suspect that the real secret of his success is the dearth of straight men in ballroom dancing. Plus he does that creepy thing of pretending that whichever female celeb he is paired with - usually dumpy puddings because of his short stature - is gorgeous and fabulous, which appeals to their vanity.

Kellie Bright: dumpy pudding from EastEnders (they have one each year, have you noticed?) who could charitably be described as ‘hard working’ (ie bit parts for years, finally scored a long term acting job in a soap)

Susan Calman: dumpy comedy pudding, who had the sense to make a joke out of her Strictly stint and now has a column in Good Housekeeping as her reward.

Louise Redknapp: dumpy stage school pudding with added beady eyed desire to be back on telly at all costs.

Stacey Dooley: dumpy BBC ‘yoof’ pudding, seeing her last chance at a presenting career before becoming too old to pull off the ingenue reporter schtick. Has had to settle for Glow Up, ie X Factor for make up artists.

The unifying factor is that none of his partners, except Susan Calman, are especially bright.
Actually Johannes is the only gay pro in the current line up, the rest are all very straight.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I would call all those ladies "dumpy"

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does Kerry Katona’s nose have a touch of the Daniela Westbrook about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Except Susan Calman, none of those could reasonably be described as “dumpy”!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I genuinely thought both Will and Jada were both gay! And I thought it was common knowledge that they were in an open marriage.

Reactions: 11
Re: Kerry Katona, has anyone read any of the posts on that thread?..
As someone posted that they had the misfortune to meet Kerry and Mark Croft (when they were married). The poster said that she worked in this hotel, and Kerry and Mark stayed overnight. Apparently they were up all night having sex, arguing, shouting, ordering food and drinks and generally making a nuisance of themselves. And when they had done a runner in the morning, the staff reported that there was food and tit over the walls, in the bed, and empty bags of coke scattered everywhere. According to the poster, the room was left in such a state, it had to be re decorated!! 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Actually Johannes is the only gay pro in the current line up, the rest are all very straight.
I'm convinced the whole pro dancing circuit is just a mess of shagging, infidelity and tangled relationships, like the whole thing with Shirley Ballas - was engaged, cheated on him with and dumped him for a better dancer, who she then married before cheating on him with and dumping him for a better dancer. Who (admittedly many years later) dumped her for Kristina Rihannoff, who then ended up with Joe Calzaghe her Strictly partner (after splitting up his marriage).

How they have the energy to dance I don't know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I genuinely thought both Will and Jada were both gay! And I thought it was common knowledge that they were in an open marriage.
Until I saw the blind, and did a bit of digging, I literally had no idea that they were in an “open” marriage!! But, apparently they are!!
This affair that Jada “allegedly” has had with this musician guy, has certainly got people talking though... I know that Will has denied everything, but this guy must have some receipts, because Jada seems to be in damage control... Talking about how there needs to be some “Healing”, and that she’s taking herself to her “Red Table”. Can’t see her alleged boyfriend appearing alongside her on her “Red Table Talks” series...Well, not unless Will is the one interviewing them...😳😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Didn't Kerry and Mark Croft get burgled but the suspicion was it was either a set up for the insurance or it was drug related done by people they owed money to for coke?

The reality show they did together was such car crash TV. She has shocking taste in men.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm convinced the whole pro dancing circuit is just a mess of shagging, infidelity and tangled relationships, like the whole thing with Shirley Ballas - was engaged, cheated on him with and dumped him for a better dancer, who she then married before cheating on him with and dumping him for a better dancer. Who (admittedly many years later) dumped her for Kristina Rihannoff, who then ended up with Joe Calzaghe her Strictly partner (after splitting up his marriage).

How they have the energy to dance I don't know!
I must be one of the only people who doesn’t watch Strictly. I never liked Bruce Forsyth, I cant stand Tess Daly, I don’t mind Claudia Winkleman, and the only “Pro” that I think is cute is that guy “Aliash”?? I know I’ve probably spelt his name wrong, but can someone post a picture of him for me (just so I know I’ve got the right guy 😉). Thanks!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently the Smiths (not the group, why would they be involved?😂) deny it all. Deny deny deny, that makes it all go away.
What difference does it make?

Until I saw the blind, and did a bit of digging, I literally had no idea that they were in an “open” marriage!! But, apparently they are!!
This affair that Jada “allegedly” has had with this musician guy, has certainly got people talking though... I know that Will has denied everything, but this guy must have some receipts, because Jada seems to be in damage control... Talking about how there needs to be some “Healing”, and that she’s taking herself to her “Red Table”. Can’t see her alleged boyfriend appearing alongside her on her “Red Table Talks” series...Well, not unless Will is the one interviewing them...😳😂😂😂
I can recommend a trip to the blind gossip website.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we talk Jeremy Renner? It seems he is gay as he lives with his long term ‘friend’, but had a supposed bearding marriage and child and then his wife exposed him for being a druggy shagger type! I’m confused.

Reactions: 4
Didn't Kerry and Mark Croft get burgled but the suspicion was it was either a set up for the insurance or it was drug related done by people they owed money to for coke?

The reality show they did together was such car crash TV. She has shocking taste in men.
Yes, but didn’t Kerry say that she was tied up and forced to tell the burglars where her money and jewellery was hidden? But, I agree that it all sounded so dodgy, and Mark Croft was in debt over a drug deal, so it wouldn’t suprise me if it was an insurance scam. As for her taste in men... she doesn’t seem that fussy, and the same could be said about the men!! I can’t see her ever sorting her life out, she’s another Katie Price, nothing is ever her fault- and, blames everyone else for her problems... And just like Princess is becoming a social media “influencer”, so Kerry’s daughter, Lilly-Sue, is also rumoured to be following in her mum’s footsteps...
I wonder if Brian McFadden is still in touch with his kids? As I know that Molly was living with Brian’s parents in Ireland, and Molly seemed to be quite a sensible kid, so I hope that she’s still doing well. But I don’t get a good feeling about Kerry...she seems to be doing either really well or really badly, there’s never an “Inbetween” with her, and I always think about that utter car crash of an interview, when Kerry was completely off her face, jaw swinging everywhere, and gurning like a lunatic, with Phil and Fearne. It really was the worst interview on live tv that I’ve ever seen...😱

What difference does it make?
I suppose Jada could say “William, it was really nothing”??

I can recommend a trip to the blind gossip website.

Thats the blind I mentioned.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.