Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeteM

VIP Member
Remember Chris De Burgh and his song "Lady In Red".

Well he was the "Man In Red". He shagged Fergie whilst she was with Andrew.

He'd give Mick Jagger and Mick Hucknall a good run for the money with the amount of, er, admirers he had.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Vanillaco

VIP Member
How about this, from the Sunday People in 2001:

“Playboy Prince Andrew has been told by the Queen to dump his dodgy new pals and their murky world of cocaine, crime and casual sex before he damages the Monarchy for ever.

The Queen and Prince Philip were furious after their second son was pictured cavorting with topless beauties and touring red-light districts during a holiday in Phuket, Thailand.

But they were appalled when Palace investigations revealed his new-found friends have notorious links to hard drugs.

An insider revealed: "Andrew has been told in no uncertain terms that he must cut loose from this gang with all their drug links before it drags the reputation of the Royals into the mire.

"His behaviour is not that expected of the Duke of York and he has been told it must end right now.

"Andrew is laying himself open to exploitation and scandal, and is becoming an appalling liability. What sort of example does he set to the rest of the world?"”

The article, link below, goes on to name a Sean Pertwee, his wife Jacqui Hamilton Smith and jenny Frost (ex-Atomic Kitten...who else, Jedward?) then goes on to mention that Andrew had been ‘around the world up to eight times’ with dear old Ghislaine Maxwell! A long-established friendship, then.

THIS is why we should ignore celebrities and rich people who want more press regulation.
And this was 2001! 19 yeas ago! When people dont believe historical sex abuse victims because ' they didnt come forward straight away' they only need to be pointed towards the Jeffrey Epstein case and the Saville case. People were pointing things out and making complaints for years and nothing was done about it. The cover ups from the police and State collusion in the Epstein case is mind boggling.
Edit: that article is i interesting re Sean Pertwee. In Pearl Lowes autobiography he came across as a nice guy but I suppose she was completely out of it most of the theme so what would she know :LOL: Everyone who talks about Andrew says ' he's not the brightest of men' and that he's easily led.He must be unbelievably stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Tramp O’Lean

I’m also autistic, and I’m sad that you see her difficulties as a reason why she shouldn’t have had her fantastically successful career. Just because she needs extra help and support to perform doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be allowed to do it.

It’s clear from interviews that she’s a very intelligent woman, and not “clueless” at all. Autistic people struggle to understand how to behave socially, which is why she doesn’t know how to present herself on stage. She simplifies it by just letting her team tell her the ideal moment to go onstage, then staying still the whole time so she doesn’t have to worry about interactions or displaying the correct body language/movements.

Meltdowns are a standard part of autism and not a reason why she should be hidden away. They happen when we are overwhelmed with too much to think about, or otherwise overstimulated.

I just want to add that people are all for autism acceptance, but ONLY for the token super-high-functioning late diagnosed people who don’t look autistic and have normal lives, and the super rare savant geniuses.

God forbid if you’re an ordinary autistic person who actually looks autistic.
Thank you for explaining, I apologise for my wording. It was meant more as an observation of how her team treated her, almost like an inanimate object. No offence meant at all.

• Heart
  • Angry

BasilRathbon

IS THERE ANY GOSSP ON STEVE COOGAN?????

Well, there might be the odd bit! Courtney Love/hookers/cocaine for starters.
A couple of friends encountered Coogan in Thailand in the mid 1990s and apparently he really is into his ladyboys! Those Alan Partridge dream sequences weren't quite as fictional as they were made to appear.

• Haha

NorthernSoul

I was a back stage hand a few years ago and Annie Lennox was there in an official capacity (patron I believe) and she was absolutely lovely to everyone, didn’t know me from Adam yet strode up to me, arm outstretched, shook my hand and said hello. Very genuine person 👍🏻
Always liked Annie Lennox and I imagined she was a really down to earth, genuine person. Happy to hear she appears to be just that 😊

Yes, I have a nephew and friends with Asperger.
I was composing something in my head, but obviously I'm glad you beat me to it.

Such an informative and gracious response.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Sid James died on stage like Tommy Cooper.

Babs Windsor is a right bitch. The rivalry between her and the late Wendy Richard on the the set of Eastenders is legendary. Apparently you had to chose between which camp you were in. Team Wendy or Team Babs.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gcee83

Currently watching This Morning.
Is it just me that has a very suspicious feeling that the two Phils have got something going on?
It seems the atmosphere between them both is almost palpable.The smiles & other small things that are thrown back and forth between them isn't very discreet if it's supposed to be.😂🙈
And don't say Schofe likes em young,I've heard it all before lol 😂🤣🙈

• Wow

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I
I really do enjoy your posts, when I see my notifications If i've seen your name thats where I check first :) x
I agree I enjoy JCFC posts too on a separate and totally unrelated note I would like to say that Dan Wooten guy connected with the Depp case is a twat.

• Heart
He was diagnosed in prison, and that was only because he couldn’t handle “normal” prison. He knew that he would get a transfer, and that was what he wanted. Both the twins were mentally unstable, but Ronnie wanted a way out, and that’s why he played up his symptoms.
Slightly off topic but The Krays always remind me of my childhood, I’d never heard of them until at the tender age of 10 I (can’t believe I’m admitting this 😬) nicked a ‘Grease 2’ book from a Tesco, goaded on by my twin sister. When caught the security guard said ‘just like those Kray twins, there’s always one leading the other one on!’ 😱 I had to ask my parents what he was on about!

• Haha
Is this meant to be the moustache photo? It's obviously just the shadow from her lip fillers. For goodness sake, people will pick on anything these days (not aimed at you Nikki, at all, thanks for finding the photo).

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh God, Katherine Jenkins is doing an ‘explosive interview’ on Loose Women tomorrow. Think I will be cleaning the loo so sadly wont be able to watch it. Shame
Explosive? What's gonna be explosive? The white powder out of her nose when she sneezes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Susan Boyle. Oh my. Really shouldn’t be in the industry at all, poor woman. Very agitated team around her, always bracing for the next melt down. Doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing most of the time. Literally pulled towards the stage and told what spot to stand on to perform and DON’T MOVE. Then pulled back off stage asap. Most of the time will get through it but that’s why she’s so static 😂
I have reported this post to admin, as laughing and making fun of anyone who suffers from mental health issues is just not on.

• Heart
Don’t get me wrong I live for your stories in your posts on this thread but you seem to know most celebrities mentioned on here or have links to, unless you’re famous or an agent or in ‘the biz’ it seems almost too far fetched?

if you are a famous, can you tell us your initials 😂

That’s a bit unfair!

I’ve met many famous people and I’m an ordinary Joe with an office job.

I’m not friends with anyone famous but I’m friends of friends of a couple. I was also pals with a journo who took me as their plus one to some sleb events.

I’ve gatecrashed a couple of after gig parties too.

It’s not that difficult to meet famous people.

• Heart