Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Why the fuck has RuPaul deleted? Has anyone found out yet? I’d be stunned he was involved in anything dodgy, but then this is 2020 and all kinds of crazy shit is happening so who knows?
There's been loads of people from Drag Race getting called out for past behaviour. I know Ru has been getting flack for owning a ranch where fracking takes place but that came out a while ago.

Reactions: 3

Handerton

Chatty Member
God I hope not,hes been going out with his girlfriend eileen for years,I loved him since 1987 lol
She’s gotta be a beard - together for decades, no marriage, no kids, he’s a piss head and heroin addict through much of their relationship... surely he’s only “dating” her to do the “Cum on Eileen” joke

• Angry

Cocobean

VIP Member
A classic bit of 1970s tea for you here, apparently former Blue Peter presenter Valerie Singleton had a long term lesbian fling with the singer Joan Armatrading.
I think this was mentioned a few times in the last thread.

Way before my time those 2 (ish) 😂

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Me too, it was awful. & I love Martin Kemp; massive fail....trying to copy the Bros documentary.....massive fail?!!

She was an amazing writer. Christmas dinner: Jim says: Elvis Presley had all those Number 1's, but it was a No 2 that finished him off!!!

I was amazed when I visited Graceland back in 1993, and when you toured his house; you actually saw the loo that he sat on when he passed away!
I visited Graceland 2009,you couldnt visit upstairs it was roped off.

pixxyy

VIP Member
She heard it from someone who knows him in Leicester. But like you say if the allegations were that bad, he wouldn’t have released a statement like that. He would have been advised to say nothing.
Also the bands message ' Tom has struggled with personal issues that have affected his behaviour for quite some time and now wants to concentrate all his energies on getting his life back on track.

I can't see them posting that message if it was something like that.
I think they wouldve just said Tom Meighan has left the band. short & sweet

Dev was certainly into having the craic. Of course, Craig Charles was more into the crack...
My daughter and I rescued two of his dogs which were wandering around the lane near his house in Ashley. we took them to his house and gave them to his partner.

• Heart
The thing with Beckham and women has always puzzled me. Surely he is one of the most famous people in the world, and neighbours etc. would see him walking into a house. Why aren't they onto the Sun, or Mirror with photos etc. to earn themselves a few quid?
Big money gets you privacy. He doesn't have to go home, he probably has several hideaways, and tinted windscreens.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What is it about Kevin that gets all the women?? I don’t watch Strictly so only know of him from here but have googled and he doesn’t seem like much of a catch. Especially with a conveyor belt of ex wives.
I think it’s the fact that he’s so normal looking compared with the other buff men on the show (Anton exempted obviously) is his appeal.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
A lot of premier league footballers had lockdown parties didn’t they? And there was me thinking that the current lot were nicer and much less arrogant than Rooney, Terry, Cole etc.