Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

:(
Oh no!! So he’s stepping down for assaulting his girlfriend, AND “personal Issues” implying that he’s still dealing with his substance abuse. It’s sad, but not unexpected..

Reactions: 3

Carey2020

Also the way he treated Lucy Spraggan was disgusting and unforgivable.

He isn’t a nice man, he’s a vile narcissist. He’s even turning his son into a mini me. Thats classic narcissist behaviour.
Why has he never come out?

I genuinely thought both Will and Jada were both gay! And I thought it was common knowledge that they were in an open marriage.
Until I saw the blind, and did a bit of digging, I literally had no idea that they were in an “open” marriage!! But, apparently they are!!
This affair that Jada “allegedly” has had with this musician guy, has certainly got people talking though... I know that Will has denied everything, but this guy must have some receipts, because Jada seems to be in damage control... Talking about how there needs to be some “Healing”, and that she’s taking herself to her “Red Table”. Can’t see her alleged boyfriend appearing alongside her on her “Red Table Talks” series...Well, not unless Will is the one interviewing them...😳😂😂😂

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Yes. Katie was apparently at a football match and VB and her friends started laughing and singing “Who let the dogs out”

• Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
This is meant to be a gossip site, I’m sorry but wishing someone dead is really crass and it says more about the person writing the post and the people liking these post than not, no matter who your writing about
Who wished someone dead??? I must have missed that. If anyone did then that is totally out of order.

Hairspray suddenly takes on a whole new meaning
As does ‘would you like any other product on your hair madam?!’

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Here’s a funny story about James Stunt.
So, my very good friend is Stunt’s “Godfather”, and apart from the fact that James Stunt drives him round the bend, he also has an annoying habit of dropping my friend’s name every time he has a bit of bother (which is ALOT!!). My friend was trying to act as a go between for James and Bernie Ecclestone, as Petra didn’t want anything to do with him (they split up mainly because of his HUGE drug addiction) And so they did meet up, but Bernie was in a foul temper, and things esculated quickly, James was slagging off Petra, and Bernie started swinging a few punches, but Bernie is a midget, and couldn’t reach James, my poor friend was trying to calm Bernie down, but he was effing and blinding all over the shop, and James was calling him a “grey haired old gnome” (his exact words!!). But old Bernie got the upper hand (and my friend couldn’t stop laughing when he told me) James went to grab Bernie, and where he was off his nut on Valium and booze, and Bernie might be old, but he is still quick on his feet, so Bernie stepped to the right, and James fell flat on his face!! Bernie walked out of that meeting with his head held high, and he defended his daughters honour. James Stunt was left red faced and humiliated, and said to my friend “Why didn’t you help me?” My friend told him “I think you underestimated old Bernie, but learn your lesson son, you need to get off the drugs, sort yourself out, and if you mention my name again, we’re going to fall out”. So my friend said he wasn’t getting involved with James Stunt anymore, his words to me were “The fucking geezer is a druggie with a big mouth”. James Stunt really is a horrible slime ball, and Petra (who is really nice) gave him chance after chance, but the truth of it is that James was not only a drug addict, he was a gambler as well, and also was jealous of his own kids, as he wanted all Petra’s attention!!
My friend doesn’t have much to do with James anymore, but he said that Bernie went up in his estimation after he humiliated James Stunt!!..

Isn’t this supposed to be something to do with Hugh Bonneville? ...🤔😳
Here’s a funny story about James Stunt.
So, my very good friend is Stunt’s “Godfather”, and apart from the fact that James Stunt drives him round the bend, he also has an annoying habit of dropping my friend’s name every time he has a bit of bother (which is ALOT!!). My friend was trying to act as a go between for James and Bernie Ecclestone, as Petra didn’t want anything to do with him (they split up mainly because of his HUGE drug addiction) And so they did meet up, but Bernie was in a foul temper, and things esculated quickly, James was slagging off Petra, and Bernie started swinging a few punches, but Bernie is a midget, and couldn’t reach James, my poor friend was trying to calm Bernie down, but he was effing and blinding all over the shop, and James was calling him a “grey haired old gnome” (his exact words!!). But old Bernie got the upper hand (and my friend couldn’t stop laughing when he told me) James went to grab Bernie, and where he was off his nut on Valium and booze, and Bernie might be old, but he is still quick on his feet, so Bernie stepped to the right, and James fell flat on his face!! Bernie walked out of that meeting with his head held high, and he defended his daughters honour. James Stunt was left red faced and humiliated, and said to my friend “Why didn’t you help me?” My friend told him “I think you underestimated old Bernie, but learn your lesson son, you need to get off the drugs, sort yourself out, and if you mention my name again, we’re going to fall out”. So my friend said he wasn’t getting involved with James Stunt anymore, his words to me were “The fucking geezer is a druggie with a big mouth”. James Stunt really is a horrible slime ball, and Petra (who is really nice) gave him chance after chance, but the truth of it is that James was not only a drug addict, he was a gambler as well, and also was jealous of his own kids, as he wanted all Petra’s attention!!
My friend doesn’t have much to do with James anymore, but he said that Bernie went up in his estimation after he humiliated James Stunt!!..

Isn’t this supposed to be something to do with Hugh Bonneville? ...🤔😳
I know a bit about James Stunt....apparently the ‘water bottle’ he carries around with him constantly has a methodone substitute in it. Shortly after his divorce from Petra he remortgaged one of his properties , once the mortgage completed he never made a single payment back to the bank, they then repossessed it. He was/is a chancer that got lucky.

• Heart

Handerton

Chatty Member
Hollywood management is worried about homophobic countries banning films as homosexuality is illegal in African continents and parts of Europe.. and losing female fan bases its so awful to contemplate life in a country that would punish you up for being gay 😔
Er... same sex relationships are absolutely legal in every country in Europe!!!

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I dread to think what those poor kids have been exposed to. Bad enough that their mum AND grandmother, were coke addicts, not to mention the endless parade of boyfriends...I know that her eldest daughter Molly, was living in Ireland with Brian McFadden’s parents, not sure if she’s still living there now...
There's also some explicit photos online of her pre atomic kitten 😱

How’s she even earning cash from it though. Within minutes of the first batch being put up you could find them for free online. They went round the WhatsApp groups quicker than that photo of Schersinger and Lewis Hamilton where she’d not waxed her lip and had a moustache like a chuckle brother
What photo was that?

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
On another note all the Strictly dancers and celebs sleep with each other on tour. Dani Harmer and Vincent Simeone were the most confusing to me.
Really? I'd heard that Vincent got about a bit, but hadn't heard that one before.

Re: Shirley Ballas, apparently she was considered for the judging role after Alesha left, but her fondness for the younger man, including her married students, had the producers concerned that she might hit on one of the pro dancers. Looking at the way she has behaved on the show the past couple of years, I can well believe that, although it seems like she has more of a thing for the male celebs than the pros 😁