Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work with someone who knew grew up with Rhys Ifans. Never thought to ask what he was like to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I adore her. And camping is a classic 👌 along with Screaming, Cleo, Dick, Matron, Spying , Up the Kyber, Doctor, Loving , Abroad, Cabby , at your Convenience, actually all of them have something I love about them .
Babs said that filming Carry On Camping was tough going, as they were filming in the freezing cold, and the bit where her bra pings off, had to be done several times, cos it was attached to a wire, and it took absolutely ages to do!! I know most of the cast are dead now (not sure about Jim Dale), but I’ve always been interested into what happened to Bernard Breslaw and Charles Hawtry..🤔

Reactions: 6
Babs said that filming Carry On Camping was tough going, as they were filming in the freezing cold, and the bit where her bra pings off, had to be done several times, cos it was attached to a wire, and it took absolutely ages to do!! I know most of the cast are dead now (not sure about Jim Dale), but I’ve always been interested into what happened to Bernard Breslaw and Charles Hawtry..🤔
Jim Dale is still alive. One or two other still going include Julian Holloway, Anita Harris and Shirley Eaton.

Bernard Bresslaw died from a sudden heart attack. Hawtrey died from gangrene from alcohol-complications. He was actually banned from ever pub in his town, not just because of drunkeness, but also because he was often hitting on young men. You can find the full story on Wikipedia, but it's really sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what the hell is up with Cindy Crawford's son? He is stunning, incredible bone structure (naturally) and working as a model and then.................... he seems to have lost the plot. He's now tattooed his face and is gangsta posing (he's from Malibu!!). Doesn't seem like either Cindy or her husband say much about him on their social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what the hell is up with Cindy Crawford's son? He is stunning, incredible bone structure (naturally) and working as a model and then.................... he seems to have lost the plot. He's now tattooed his face and is gangsta posing (he's from Malibu!!). Doesn't seem like either Cindy or her husband say much about him on their social media.
I read somewhere that he didn’t want to be a model and was pushed in to it by his parents and the speculation was that he was making himself less perfect model looking with his awful tattoos (either consciously or subconsciously) so that he would get less bookings but he wouldn’t have to be the one to say to his parents that he didn’t want to do it. No clue how true that is but you’re right he was absolutely stunning looking!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I presume it’s rebellion. Must be hard when your sister goes along with it & you don’t want to.

Ugh! Children! By the time you find out how hard teens are it’s too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I presume it’s rebellion. Must be hard when your sister goes along with it & you don’t want to.

Ugh! Children! By the time you find out how hard teens are it’s too late!
Well to be fair, if theyve pushed him into modelling and he wants to be a computer programmer or an accountant or something, then he was going to push against it. It's their fault more than his.

Reactions: 12
Presley Gerber? From what I’ve seen, he massively resented being less successful than his sister Kaia. Also, when Kaia was going out with Pete Dawson, it was said that Dawson was a ‘bad influence” on both Kaia and Presley. He was also arrested in Jan 2019 on a DUI, and was subsequently charged. The family are saying that he’s been in treatment before, but they are pushing for something more serious as his mental state seems to be very fragile. Presley however, says that he is just “Misunderstood” 🤔

If anyone is interested, there is a YouTube video about Cindy Crawford’s marriage. It’s by Nicki Swift, and it’s still up (I just checked) 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well to be fair, if theyve pushed him into modelling and he wants to be a computer programmer or an accountant or something, then he was going to push against it. It's their fault more than his.
I don't think he has much interest in a conventional profession, or any profession tbh!! It's a shame because so many people will never get the opportunities he has and he wants to pretend he's straight outta compton. Cringe.

Unpopular opinion - I'm disappointed Cindy has pushed her daughter into the industry at such a young age. Totally irresponsible in my opinion.

Reactions: 22
I hope Shirley cleaned up her own crappy cornflakes, not fair on low paid staff to have to do that. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think he has much interest in a conventional profession, or any profession tbh!! It's a shame because so many people will never get the opportunities he has and he wants to pretend he's straight outta compton. Cringe.

Unpopular opinion - I'm disappointed Cindy has pushed her daughter into the industry at such a young age. Totally irresponsible in my opinion.
i totally agree, especially as she knows exactly what a predatory and strange environment it is for a young girl!

Reactions: 14
There are all sorts of sinister rumours about Cindy Crawford and her husband. They were alleged to have been involved in some kind of pedophile/grooming ring and Hayden Panettiere was rumoured to have been one of their victims. There used to be a huge thread on LipstickAlley about it, they were also blackmailed by an ex nanny who claimed to have a photo of Kaia bound and gagged and tied to a chair. She’d have only been about ten at the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
There are all sorts of sinister rumours about Cindy Crawford and her husband. They were alleged to have been involved in some kind of pedophile/grooming ring and Hayden Panettiere was rumoured to have been one of their victims. There used to be a huge thread on LipstickAlley about it, they were also blackmailed by an ex nanny who claimed to have a photo of Kaia bound and gagged and tied to a chair. She’d have only been about ten at the time.
Love lipstick alley

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I heard some of those rumours and there's something about them that ring true with me...... Kaia seemed to get hyper sexualised at 14. I just don't trust parents that are ok with that. And I think the Hayden Panettiere rumours are true. She seems to be in a lot of trouble right now.

Reactions: 13
I heard some of those rumours and there's something about them that ring true with me...... Kaia seemed to get hyper sexualised at 14. I just don't trust parents that are ok with that. And I think the Hayden Panettiere rumours are true. She seems to be in a lot of trouble right now.
Kaia in particular was pushed in modelling as soon as she turned 12 or so, I wonder how much of that was her choice?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.