Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met the gorgeous Tom Hardy on a night out in Richmond a few years back. Me and my friends were waiting for a taxi outside the lovely restaurant Rock and Rose when Mr Hardy strolled past, dressed very inconspicuously, walking his two dogs. He stopped for a good chat and a few photos! Such a nice guy and even more handsome in real life although much shorter than I thought he’d be!
His height wouldn’t matter as I’d be on top of him anyway ❤❤😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Never done this before.
Thank Gary Barlow I don't have to work out 'most liked' title either!
As you were, kiddiwinks!
Just no Covid chat here if you dong mind!
Good, harmless, gossip secret or not for us to distract ourselves with 🙌🏻
mon your marks, get set....
Have you asked admin to close the old thread its still open

Someone needs to close thread #17. It's still going strong over there!
Snap!

Reactions: 2
When I was young local carnivals were a big thing. At one the celebrity was Jeremy beadle. This was around the time of game for a laugh and beadles about so sometime in the 80s. I queued for ages at my grans insistence to get a picture and his autograph.
He was really nice and posed for a picture with me which I was chuffed with. My gran later pointed out that he had held my hand with his “little withered hand” and asked what it felt like 🙄
Another celebrity at a carnival was Michaela strachan. She was famous for Hitman and her and I think she had maybe started on the really wild show. She loved the attention of the blokes and was a cow to anyone without a dick.

Oh also met bob carolgyes and spit the dog. My sister swears that dog spat at her as they passed us 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When I was young local carnivals were a big thing. At one the celebrity was Jeremy beadle. This was around the time of game for a laugh and beadles about so sometime in the 80s. I queued for ages at my grans insistence to get a picture and his autograph.
He was really nice and posed for a picture with me which I was chuffed with. My gran later pointed out that he had held my hand with his “little withered hand” and asked what it felt like 🙄
Another celebrity at a carnival was Michaela strachan. She was famous for Hitman and her and I think she had maybe started on the really wild show. She loved the attention of the blokes and was a cow to anyone without a dick.

Oh also met bob carolgyes and spit the dog. My sister swears that dog spat at her as they passed us 😂😂
Loved Spit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brings new meaning to the phrase who shat in your cornflakes this morning
Whenever I hear about Garbage it reminds me of being drunkenly pushed around the Cambridge Corn Exchange in a shopping trolley shouting 'Look theres a rubbish band playing'! 'They're Garbage' ! It was funny at the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See a new film is coming to Netflix with Millie Bobby Brown and Henry Cavill...hope he behaved himself 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shirley Manson, singer with 1990s grunge band Garbage has a fetish for shitting in bowls of cornflakes.
Apparently she did it once to an ex-boyfriend, I don’t think it’s a fetish 😂

There’s one thing that I have to ask because I’ve heard rumours and wasn’t sure if it was true – about your boyfriend’s cornflakes? (Manson reportedly tit on an ex-boyfriend’s cereal. If someone treats you like tit…)

Shirley Manson: That is true.

Remember when Sharon Osbourne used to get her kids to tit in Tiffany’s boxes and post them to critics? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Going over the Rooney v Vardy posts and I'd forgotten that Vardy said she must have been hacked.. how she go from saying that to suing Coleen for libel. ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Going over the Rooney v Vardy posts and I'd forgotten that Vardy said she must have been hacked.. how she go from saying that to suing Coleen for libel. ?
because selling someone's business to a paper isn't illegal but libel is. Vardy is claiming Colleen ruined her good name. All rubbish but there's more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
because selling someone's business to a paper isn't illegal but libel is. Vardy is claiming Colleen ruined her good name. All rubbish but there's more to it.
Well the stories printed were fake ones. And I’m pretty sure there would be potential legal consequences if I sold a story to a paper claiming Mr Tumble had a three some with Grotbags and Zippy from Rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well the stories printed were fake ones. And I’m pretty sure there would be potential legal consequences if I sold a story to a paper claiming Mr Tumble had a three some with Grotbags and Zippy from Rainbow
But Colleen had presented them as being real to root out the mole.

Reactions: 3
Handerton are you spilling the hottest tea yet here??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But Colleen had presented them as being real to root out the mole.
Exactly - it’s embarrassing for the paper and the source and you can’t print a story on the justification that “well somebody told us it was true”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.