Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's really odd as they seemed to have a great break up. He obviously made sure she was set for life but I thought things ended well for them.

Weird that it follows so close to this story from three weeks ago.

Reactions: 8

Que pasa? Why is Elton John’s ex-wife suing him??? Does anybody know?
It's been suggested on Twitter that Elton has claimed she knew he was gay when she married him, apparently portrayed as this in the film of his life (haven't watched so have no idea if true), she's saying she didn't know at the time. I guess, if true, she feels she is made to look complicit with the persona sold to fans at that time when she didn't know either? Possibly just another Twitter rumour.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she did it once to an ex-boyfriend, I don’t think it’s a fetish 😂

There’s one thing that I have to ask because I’ve heard rumours and wasn’t sure if it was true – about your boyfriend’s cornflakes? (Manson reportedly tit on an ex-boyfriend’s cereal. If someone treats you like tit…)

Shirley Manson: That is true.

Allegedly she did it several times. According to a mate who worked as a roadie in the 1990s, Shirley and a guy in her previous band (Goodbye Mr McKenzie) used to have a competition to outgross each other and Shirley's thing was crapping in bowls of cornflakes when they stayed in hotels whilst out on tour.

The Canadian singer Tori Amos was good friends with Shirley and apparently wrote the song "Cornflake Girl" about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Allegedly she did it several times. According to a mate who worked as a roadie in the 1990s, Shirley and a guy in her previous band (Goodbye Mr McKenzie) used to have a competition to outgross each other and Shirley's thing was crapping in bowls of cornflakes when they stayed in hotels whilst out on tour.

The Canadian singer Tori Amos was good friends with Shirley and apparently wrote the song "Cornflake Girl" about her.
This might be my favourite piece of information I’ve learned in 18 of these celeb gossip threads. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
because selling someone's business to a paper isn't illegal but libel is. Vardy is claiming Colleen ruined her good name. All rubbish but there's more to it.
There was an article in the Liverpool Echo today. I really like this quote:

"Mrs Vardy's decision to issue court proceedings does at least mean that Coleen's evidence can be made public when the time is right."

Reactions: 10
Shirley Manson, singer with 1990s grunge band Garbage has a fetish for shitting in bowls of cornflakes.
But with or without milk added? Because without it would make a crisp crunchy sound as it landed, whereas with milk, you'd have to work fast before the cornflakes went soggy, and the milk would increase the chance of splashing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And did she get onto the table and squat over the bowl, or put the bowl on the floor like a potty?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn't Cornflakes, it was Coco Pops. Or Ca-ca Pops (that joke sounded funnier in my head) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she did it once to an ex-boyfriend, I don’t think it’s a fetish 😂

There’s one thing that I have to ask because I’ve heard rumours and wasn’t sure if it was true – about your boyfriend’s cornflakes? (Manson reportedly tit on an ex-boyfriend’s cereal. If someone treats you like tit…)

Shirley Manson: That is true.

Remember when Sharon Osbourne used to get her kids to tit in Tiffany’s boxes and post them to critics? 😂
She is shock a nice character! Not!

because selling someone's business to a paper isn't illegal but libel is. Vardy is claiming Colleen ruined her good name. All rubbish but there's more to it.
What good name??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering if anyone here knew what caused the crash that killed the Viola Beach boys? I understand that the driver just drove off the bridge and he tried to break beforehand and wasn’t intoxicated but what made him ignore all the warning signs?
I’ve tried to find out online and it remains a mystery, just wondering if anyone here knew anything more

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I met the gorgeous Tom Hardy on a night out in Richmond a few years back. Me and my friends were waiting for a taxi outside the lovely restaurant Rock and Rose when Mr Hardy strolled past, dressed very inconspicuously, walking his two dogs. He stopped for a good chat and a few photos! Such a nice guy and even more handsome in real life although much shorter than I thought he’d be!
How small? I need to know, it's stressing me out :LOL: Are we talking 5'6? taller? smaller?

Reactions: 3
Still taller than me so I’m good :LOL: Do you remember in Harry and Megan’s wedding when they were saying the Lords prayer, a camera cut to Tom in the seats. He was bald at the time for a movie role and with his serious face reciting the prayer he looked really sinister, it really made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.