Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But with or without milk added? Because without it would make a crisp crunchy sound as it landed, whereas with milk, you'd have to work fast before the cornflakes went soggy, and the milk would increase the chance of splashing.
Oh god... I don’t think I can ever eat cereal again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the Tom Hardy height issue, a friend was at a Peaky Blinders premiere in Birmingham where lots of fans were waiting outside to watch the stars walk the red carpet. When Tom appeared an older lady (possibly not realising how loud she was) piped up in a very strong Black Country accent “ooooooo he’s awful petite isn’t he?”. Crowd were in hysterics.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On the Tom Hardy height issue, a friend was at a Peaky Blinders premiere in Birmingham where lots of fans were waiting outside to watch the stars walk the red carpet. When Tom appeared an older lady (possibly not realising how loud she was) piped up in a very strong Black Country accent “ooooooo he’s awful petite isn’t he?”. Crowd were in hysterics.
:ROFLMAO:

I still would though. To be fair, I wouldn't say no to most of the cast - male and female. So many fitties.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Rhys Ifans? He was Spike in Notting Hill, and was a part of Kate Moss’s set.
So, having not heard much about him recently, I decided to do a bit of digging. And, it’s not good...
Rhys is an actor, producer and musician. And in 2006 to 2008 was in the band The Super Furry Animals, he also sang with a band called Peth, which featured his old band mate from SFA, Dafydd Ieuan. In 2009, Peth actually supported Oasis at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, and in 2005, Rhys made a guest appearance in the Oasis video for “The Importance of being idle”, so far so good..
In 2008, Rhys Ifans, was interviewed for Q Radio, the interview went out live, and Rhys was asked to comment on a track by a band called The Gutter Twins, he expressed his enthusiasm by saying “Its Kind Of Like Being Date Raped-Which I Like”...
He was asked to issue a public apology to the thousands of victims of drug related sex crimes, but he never did. Also, Rhys was attending a charity concert, that was raising money for children who have been victims of prostitution, and sex trafficking, when he said - to the utter revulsion of the guests, “Why is Pedophillia so popular?” And then answered his own question by saying “Because Kids Are So bleeping Sexy”....
Again, he never apologised. But even if he did, I doubt that someone who is capable of making such vile and disgusting remarks, would ever be sorry...
What an absolutely vile vile man (sorry- bleep!!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Does anyone remember Rhys Ifans? He was Spike in Notting Hill, and was a part of Kate Moss’s set.
So, having not heard much about him recently, I decided to do a bit of digging. And, it’s not good...
Rhys is an actor, producer and musician. And in 2006 to 2008 was in the band The Super Furry Animals, he also sang with a band called Peth, which featured his old band mate from SFA, Dafydd Ieuan. In 2009, Peth actually supported Oasis at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, and in 2005, Rhys made a guest appearance in the Oasis video for “The Importance of being idle”, so far so good..
In 2008, Rhys Ifans, was interviewed for Q Radio, the interview went out live, and Rhys was asked to comment on a track by a band called The Gutter Twins, he expressed his enthusiasm by saying “Its Kind Of Like Being Date Raped-Which I Like”...
He was asked to issue a public apology to the thousands of victims of drug related sex crimes, but he never did. Also, Rhys was attending a charity concert, that was raising money for children who have been victims of prostitution, and sex trafficking, when he said - to the utter revulsion of the guests, “Why is Pedophillia so popular?” And then answered his own question by saying “Because Kids Are So bleeping Sexy”....
Again, he never apologised. But even if he did, I doubt that someone who is capable of making such vile and disgusting remarks, would ever be sorry...
We've been talking about Rhys over on the Primrose Hill thread. The consensus seems to be that he's a wrong 'un :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
But with or without milk added? Because without it would make a crisp crunchy sound as it landed, whereas with milk, you'd have to work fast before the cornflakes went soggy, and the milk would increase the chance of splashing.
Ohhh it puts a whole new meaning to "I'm only happy when it rains" yuk yeah that ain't Coco pop s that's Coco 💩 s

Reactions: 4
From reading earlier threads, it seems like this poo fetish is very popular in Dubai (Porta Potties) 🤢

Well, Norman was supposedly a massive perv, so you should have pushed him..😉
Oh Fenella Fielding hated him . He used to grope her all the time they were in a movie. Oh god I hated his dire movies I love the carry ons and anything with Frankie Howerd in thou oh and Max Miller

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s an urban legend, but was there a film about this? One bum and 2 bowls? 😬
I haven't got to the end of the thread just replying as soon as I saw, so sorry if someone else has already replied.

The title is 1 cup and 2 girls. The only reason I know is I was doing research into how reaction videos came about, and apparently this was the first.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh Fenella Fielding hated him . He used to grope her all the time they were in a movie. Oh god I hated his dire movies I love the carry ons and anything with Frankie Howerd in thou oh and Max Miller
I LOVE the Carry On Films!! I watched Carry On Camping the other day (for the first time in years) and it was just as funny and silly as I remembered it. 😍. Also, I’ve mentioned before that I’ve met Babs Windsor before, and she is just lovely 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh he is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I LOVE the Carry On Films!! I watched Carry On Camping the other day (for the first time in years) and it was just as funny and silly as I remembered it. 😍. Also, I’ve mentioned before that I’ve met Babs Windsor before, and she is just lovely 💕
I adore her. And camping is a classic 👌 along with Screaming, Cleo, Dick, Matron, Spying , Up the Kyber, Doctor, Loving , Abroad, Cabby , at your Convenience, actually all of them have something I love about them .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't got to the end of the thread just replying as soon as I saw, so sorry if someone else has already replied.

The title is 1 cup and 2 girls. The only reason I know is I was doing research into how reaction videos came about, and apparently this was the first.
WOW, so it wasn’t an urban legend then!! Thanks for the info 😂😂😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.