Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 5
I love this recollection, thanks so much for sharing! That’s fascinating, and at the hooky nose and dance!

Reactions: 8
I never met him but I never liked him he was too creepy, a lot people used to say that I was really mean because he did all his charity work and raised money for good causes. Turns out i was right.

Reactions: 5
This has tickled me,I’m sat here howling. Hubby’s wondering what the hell is going on

Reactions: 15
I can write this because I read an interview she gave about it in a magazine, but Patsy/Julie is in AA and has been sober for a while (in saying that, the interview was a few years ago but hopefully she’s still sober)

Reactions: 13
Just saw on my Twitter TL Rhian Sugden has been talking about the Vernon Kay texts again.

I really dont get why she brings it up so often lol

Reactions: 18
I wonder what is going to happen to the Kelly and Ryan TV show with Ryan moving back to CA.

Reactions: 3
Just saw on my Twitter TL Rhian Sugden has been talking about the Vernon Kay texts again.

I really dont get why she brings it up so often lol
You know, it really wouldn’t suprise me, if Rhian and Vernon never stopped their “affair”. But, last I heard about Rhian Sugden, was that she was having a hard time trying to get pregnant, but she said that her new husband had been amazing. So who knows? But she often speaks about Vernon, and even did an “apology” letter to Tess Daly, which the Sun featured last year (I think)

Reactions: 3
I can write this because I read an interview she gave about it in a magazine, but Patsy/Julie is in AA and has been sober for a while (in saying that, the interview was a few years ago but hopefully she’s still sober)
Repton Park not far from me,it used to be a mental home (Claybury Mental home) gorgeous flats,lots Zelebs lived there Jack Tweedy lived there,I think at the time of his rape trial.There is always something about for hospitals turned in to flats.

Reactions: 12
Whoever asked about Sid Owen.
I was in Guy Ritchies pub last summer. It was very empty in the bar on a Sunday afternoon. Sid was in there having a couple of pints. I was quite shocked at how old and wrinkled he was. Haggard almost. We said hello as we passed each other so I got a good look.
He looked like he’d had a hard life.

Reactions: 16
I've always thought he looked rough. Put it down to the fact he's a heavy smoker.

Reactions: 9
I've always thought he looked rough. Put it down to the fact he's a heavy smoker.
He was seeing one of the girls in my class at school when he got his first acting job. He had a really crap childhood if I remember rightly.

I grew up in Islington so used to know a lot of child actors from Anna Scher's Theatre school. The Grange Hill cast were a proper bunch of druggies - I remember a load of them were off their faces when they recorded Just Say No.

Reactions: 27
Yes I heard alot of the GH cast smoked cannabis in the loos at the White House LOL.
All very secretive about how JoAnn Kenny from GH died. She was so young.

Reactions: 8
Kate Aide was quite well known for sharing sleeping bags with soldiers in war zones.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.