Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Anton definitely. I mean he’s a great dancer as a contender but I’ve got to admit, when they do all the sexy, funky group dances, I cringe a bit at him. I’m not ageist but there’s a large gap between him and the next eldest dancer and the more the years roll by, the more obvious it stands out.
How very DARE you! Its not age,its experience. Us oldies could teach you young whippersnappers a thing or two! 🥰😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Likely not to be. My understanding was that the UK PR for Cheryl, Nicole Sherzinger and Tallia Storm is Tallia’s mum, a wannabe star herself who knocked a decade off her age on companies house (making her 8 when she had her first child) and who has never released a true story in her life. Knows how to get press releases in the DM though. Must be paying for the stories to be on the site as they rarely get much over 100 comments

Tallias mum was the one who made a two year story about her daughter having her heart broken by Brooklyn Beckham based off a single photo taken of them at a party somewhere. He eventually made a statement along the lines of “ive obviously met her based on the photo but I don’t remember meeting her at all” and mum and daughter couldn’t provide another photo, text message, or anything to show that they had ever met except for the one time 😂
Talia features on S4 of Celebs Go Dating; I was watching it on All4 but got really bored. I know what happened to him was tragic, but Muggy Mike was just awful to watch.

Reactions: 3
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tessa Hartman, moved to moved to Jersey for tax purposes.
She tried to make her husband famous first. Got him to direct an animated movie that is apparently so awful that it isn’t available anywhere on streaming, just crappy £1.99 downloads as far as I can see. Sadly it’s Sean Connerys final film role too, crappy ending to a legendary career.

• Haha
She tried to make her husband famous first. Got him to direct an animated movie that is apparently so awful that it isn’t available anywhere on streaming, just crappy £1.99 downloads as far as I can see. Sadly it’s Sean Connerys final film role too, crappy ending to a legendary career.

Have seen clips from this before :ROFLMAO: looks so bad. Seems like the whole thing is on YouTube:

Reactions: 2
Dear God, please no. It’d be Alesha all over again, but even more irritating.

I love Ian and agree he would be a great choice.

So, Anton, Ian, or Erin Boag. But not Ms Tweedy.
Yes. Any of them, Karen Hardy, any professional dancer who has retired, frankly just someone with dance experience and expertise should get the gig over Cheryl!

Reactions: 8
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.
Has it been discovered who it’s actually about? I’ve heard Cheryl thingy, Rachel Stevens and Natasha Bedingfield all named. Annoyingly, all of them fit what he’s saying about being settled with kids now! Maybe Cheryl less than the other two.

Has it been discovered who it’s actually about? I’ve heard Cheryl thingy, Rachel Stevens and Natasha Bedingfield all named. Annoyingly, all of them fit what he’s saying about being settled with kids now! Maybe Cheryl less than the other two.
And Sarah doesn't have kids does she? My guess is still Rachel.

Reactions: 4

0.55 to see Cheryl's attempts at dancing whilst she was on Popstars
What a throwback!

Completely forgot that Kimberley and Nicola didn’t originally make it in the top 10. The clip of Kimberley singing made my ears bleed, Sarah and Cheryl too.

Loved the crap 2000s fashion, took me right back. Shiny trousers, corset tops, one shoulder dresses with uneven hems, those were the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had Sam down as a screamer some time ago.
I'm an old timer but even I know that the non-ironic, sub Farah monstrosity on his head is tragic.
It does however give clear warning to anyone likely to enocunter him that he's a failed and bitter neverwas ,like certain snakes colours do to show they are toxic.

Reactions: 2
I had to look up Tessa Hartmann. It quickly became obvious that she is one of those slightly crap regional socialite people who pass themselves off as stylists and ‘fashionistas’ in local papers. Like the godforsaken Kelly Cooper Barr (Glasgow, just like good old Tessa before she decamped to Jersey) or the dreaded Nicola Smith back in her crap Cheshire lifestyle magazine days (see previous thread). The sort of women who hang around wine bars shrieking or who ruin shopping in Harvey Nichols by saying, “Oooh, I shouldn’t!“

I see that Tessa has gone above and beyond with a daughter who looks as if she should be hanging around Chicken Cottage in Darlington.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a throwback!

Completely forgot that Kimberley and Nicola didn’t originally make it in the top 10. The clip of Kimberley singing made my ears bleed, Sarah and Cheryl too.

Loved the crap 2000s fashion, took me right back. Shiny trousers, corset tops, one shoulder dresses with uneven hems, those were the days!
Aye it's a proper wee nostalgia trip

Reactions: 1
I wonder what they would make of my phobia of the Speakman's weird faces.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Mr Speakman had a bad car accident and had to have a lot of reconstructive surgery, hence the slightly odd appearance. I’m not sure about Mrs Speakman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.