Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew a Barry once. He was named after Manilow and never forgave his mother 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Very weak tea. An acquaintance of my Nanna reckoned that Jimmy Nail was too rough for their night club? This was well over thirty years ago mind....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t Roy Kent in Ted Lasso based on Mr Keane ? *joining in the grumpy but sexy male appreciation society * .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get seriously bad vibes from this pair.
Yep, Channel Four binned them after people came forward and said the two of them treated the crew like tit on set and they weren't the sweet couple they claimed to be on TV with seemingly the worst as when they tried to defend themselves, she went off at them. After a review, the channel said they were done and wouldn't be back. There is one more show they did that is on air soon but C4 has hardly done any promo for it so seem to just want it done and dusted.

Unsurprisingly, they denied everything and claimed they were gonna leave anyway, trying to make out it was revenge for that.

Reactions: 22
I have to say, even though I'm not attracted to Barry K, I was impressed that he did the full frontal in Saltburn without using prosthetics. Most 'male nudity' in film and TV these days isn't actually real.
I watched it on a platform - can’t remember which - not in the cinema and I don’t recall a full frontal, just sort of sideways and rear view with hints. Did they cut it for the streaming version? I wondered what all the hooha was about.

Reactions: 3
I watched it on a platform - can’t remember which - not in the cinema and I don’t recall a full frontal, just sort of sideways and rear view with hints. Did they cut it for the streaming version? I wondered what all the hooha was about.
Most of the coverage implied he was full windmilling it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the documentary about the Brat Pack someone mentioned upthread and omg, the nostalgia. I had such a crush on Andrew McCarthy in the 80’s. Found it interesting, not least as to how they all reacted to the article that named them the Brat Pack and more so as to who agreed to be interviewed for the film, which seemed to be in direct relation as to how their careers went i.e Judd ‘nostrils’ Nelson and Molly Ringwald didn’t want to be involved at all. Rob Lowe and Demi Moore harbour the least resentment towards being part of the so called Brat Pack, presumably because they were more successful after the 80’s ended.

One thing though, Demi is absolutely the epitome of Hollywood vapidity. She talks like the human equivalent of a Pinterest board on inspirational quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.