Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis Theroux is just so passive isn't he? always just standing there with that one expression.
I have to admit to having always had a bit of a crush on Louis. Normally I would not be interested in a Katie Price interview - it's the last thing I'd want to listen to, but because it's Louis I'd be interested to see the questions he asks her. I don't listen to all his interviews as sometimes I've never heard of the people, or am not interested enough, but curiosity will get the better of me for this one just to see where it goes, given her notoriety.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Shania Twain at the BBC programme and it struck me how much she looks like Cheryl Cole, especially in her younger days!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.