Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you could just called him 'Roy Keane' all the time as opposed to just 'Roy' so it seems better then. His hair was definitely a bit playmobil when he was still playing football but he's aged like a fine wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My main issue is how all women seem to orgasm on their first go on the sausage. The latest Bridgerton, Penelope was all “ouch” for two thrusts before her and the fella both came, together 🤨
Exactly, theres none of the awkwardness or uncomfortableness and they all come at the same time with no mention of tissues or running to loo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of names, I can't tell if this is a joke. A Q & A with Meghan Trainor in the Guardian 😂

View attachment 2995750
How can anyone look at baby and think ‘yeah, he’s definitely a Barry 🥰

I know she’s American (? Or at least not British) but Barry comes with connotations over here. Like unless he was born with tattoos and a beer belly and a wife named Denise, no baby is ever a Barry ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ooh I would watch the tit outta Hotel Babylon again! I wonder if I can find it somewhere? Max Beesley 😍 I worked in hospitality when the book came out and it was sooo true to life 🤣
Im currently watching it on a ‘stick’ if you get my drift 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
George "the cat" Galloway is another one who has been playing with Just for Men (why does that sounds like an 80's jazz mag?)

Think he's been cracking out the Constance Carroll foundation as well!
He’s in the same category as Tom Hardy and Peter Andre for me. Can’t look at him without getting a very visceral bodily reaction, like a huge shudder crossed with wanting to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Reading these recent posts is just giving me joy that I’m not the only oldie on the thread 🤣 🤣 (no offence intended ❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.