Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Roy Kent in Ted Lasso based on Mr Keane ? *joining in the grumpy but sexy male appreciation society * .
Apparently they used the ‘Roy Kent’ character name as a placeholder while they thought up another name, specifically to act as a reminder that the character was based on Roy Keane, but then they forgot to change it😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure they used a lot of body doubles in Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Also, Billie was pregnant while filming series two and consequently Hannah/Belle walks round with a lot of oversized handbags!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every so often I look on the internet for proof this actually happened and there’s NOTHING. The first few series from when it was on on Friday’s (must have been around 9 o clock after the watershed) have disappeared and there’s nowt on the internet about it now. But I distinctly remember the excitement that Nick Berry was going to reveal his area on tv. I was on the landline to a mate when it happened and my mum shouted me back into the living room, such had been the build up across the nation during the week.
I remember it being on Fridays as well because I used to go ice skating on a Friday night and my mum would always be watching it when we got home. Im sure there was a violent armed robbery in the early episodes, I can remember guns anyway. Would never happen when it moved to a Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Both those things can true though, he could’ve been pissed and angry and they could have been thieves.plus the police are much more likely to let of a celeb, let’s be honest.
Plus, it will have been Toms PR giving the story to the press, so putting a good spin on it for their client makes sense.
Without giving myself away too much it was DEFINITELY the PR team who put out the story... Which is why I got confused by checking news stories! But thanks this does make sense.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it actually Heartbeat by Buddy Holly? My parents would bop along in their seats to it. 😄❤
That’s the original but Nick Berry sang the cover version which is the show’s theme tune and got in the charts in the early 90s

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I love this thread ❤❤

Where else can I read about the shaggability of old footballers alongside beard dying.

You’re all legends (apart from those not fussed by Mark Ruffalo - off you pop😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just to add to the Mark Buffalo discourse - not that fussed about him now, but in 13 Going On 30 omg the most I have ever fancied anyone on screen 😍😍😍

1000007364.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s the original but Nick Berry sang the cover version which is the show’s theme tune and got in the charts in the early 90s
i always used to think what a stupid line why does a love kiss stay in my memory? was... as opposed to what? a Glasgow kiss?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I watched the documentary about the Brat Pack someone mentioned upthread and omg, the nostalgia. I had such a crush on Andrew McCarthy in the 80’s. Found it interesting, not least as to how they all reacted to the article that named them the Brat Pack and more so as to who agreed to be interviewed for the film, which seemed to be in direct relation as to how their careers went i.e Judd ‘nostrils’ Nelson and Molly Ringwald didn’t want to be involved at all. Rob Lowe and Demi Moore harbour the least resentment towards being part of the so called Brat Pack, presumably because they were more successful after the 80’s ended.

One thing though, Demi is absolutely the epitome of Hollywood vapidity. She talks like the human equivalent of a Pinterest board on inspirational quotes.
Where did you watch it? Didn’t think it was out in the uk yet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.