Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an aside has anyone seen the Bratpack documentary by Andrew McCarthy? Looks interesting. I had completely forgotten Emilio Estevez was engaged to Demi Moore before she found out he'd fathered two children with his 'ex'.
Where can you watch it in the UK?

Edit: I’ve just seen it’s not available in the UK until July 5th when it’s out on Disney+

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She does have the perfect figure for Regency clothing: pert boobs, round face with small features, slightly rounded arms and body and small hands.
I just think she’s gorgeous, and, it’s nice to see a celebrity woman who’s not been on the ozempic

Reactions: 33
It looked like this. My 20 year long crush on Richard Armitage has never been so tested :LOL:

It's not that he is unattractive as he is but Richard just doesn't do it for me. This is why I was surprised when after watching The Hobbit and deciding Thorin was sex on legsthat I found out it was Richard playing him.

It was the same with Orlando Bloom. When he is himself with the brunette hair, nothing is stirring but when the blond wig when on....yum.

Reactions: 14
Same with Viggo Mortenson 'Aragorn'. In civvies still a lovely man and a ride, but in character dear lord 🥵

Screenshot_20240615_041415.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's not that he is unattractive as he is but Richard just doesn't do it for me. This is why I was surprised when after watching The Hobbit and deciding Thorin was sex on legsthat I found out it was Richard playing him.

It was the same with Orlando Bloom. When he is himself with the brunette hair, nothing is stirring but when the blond wig when on....yum.

It's the Just for Men beard that turn my stomach. Same with his hair. I just can't...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right, I KNOW I am going to regret asking this, but here goes….

Richard Armitage shagging a cushion?

Can someone please explain?

(Sorry to everyone else on the thread.)
I completely misread this as Richard Arnold 😱 which makes it even worse IMO 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just went for a nosey. Apparently her surname was Angel Adoree before she became Strawbridge! Great name for a drag act.
Her real name is Angela Newman. As Angel Adoree she had a cute book about tea parties that I got my sister in law. She (my SIL) likes the recipes in there.

Reactions: 6
Now this doesn't count as tea, but it's petty and silly and so it's my thing.

Jameela Jamil was just at the wedding of a friend of a friend. It does seem she's legit close to the bride and/or groom - I think James Blake played some songs at the wedding. Anyway, she posted pictures on Instagram Stories with captions like "MY BEST FRIEND GOT MARRIED!!"

A few days later, the bride shared something about how her best friend was also her favourite writer, and linked to an article NOT BY JAMEELA. Subtle burn. 😂
---
People need to stop chucking things at Farage. It’ll take us to a dangerous place again. The only thing people should be throwing at him is questions.
I agree, but we are already in a dangerous place. Rosie Duffield isn't able to attend hustings events in the constituency she represents because of violent threats from extremists. I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to be a public figure these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know a few people who've been offered comedy TV presenting jobs and have shied away from it for the very reason of the abuse they'll get on social media (just because anyone who has a public profile gets this). They've stuck to doing comedy writing instead.

Reactions: 20
I'm always suprised that someone had sex with Jacob Rees-Mogg six times. And that someone shagged Roy Keane five times.
I'd shag Roy Keane five times a day, hot damn!
---
He's a prick but he wasnt bad looking back in the dayView attachment 2990746
I think he's better now...
---
Eh Roy Keane was/is sexy af.
One thousand percent.
I'm someone who completely abhors violence, and all that Hard Man tit. I get really shaky and queasy if I witness violence in real life. So why is it that when Gary Neville is going over all Roy's red cards, I find it adorable and weirdly attractive when he admits he "tried to punch him" and all that? Roy has just got the magic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you see the pictures in the media of Roy Keane hiding behind a pillar to escape fans?

Hilarious moment Roy Keane HIDES from German selfie-hunters

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The only issue I have with Roy Keane is that his name is Roy...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.